Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 257373 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
That's a valid point. :P
They do look very similar to Luna, yes, but they can't beat her in personality uniqueness.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
I love your house Alexandria! My favorite is decorating each person's bedroom in their favorite colour, and having the bathrooms and main living spaces done in black and white to make the bedrooms pop. The house has a very regal look to it from the outside.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
It's great that Callisto and Europa look similiar. You'll pass down good genes from the Copernicus Family!  :)
I think you're a great builder Alexandria, at least much better than me!! Your house looks fantastic!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Awesome house Alexandria!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks so much everyone :)
I forgot to say the girls traits. Europa has friendly, loves outdoors, ambitious and angler and her life-time wish is presenting the private aquarium. Cyllene has artistic, savvy sculptor friendly, loves outdoors and her life-time wish is visionary.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Little James had spent his toddler years with plenty of attention from everyone. Our families were so close, and all took responsibility for him. Chris had basically lived at our house since James’ birth.

After his very quick toddler years, James aged up into a sweet young boy, with his mother’s eyes and hair, and his father’s lips and nose.

The children spent a lot of time working on their skills. James liked to paint, Europa liked to fish, and Cyllene liked to sculpt. Well, at least she tried to.

James’ child years seemed to fly by faster than his toddler years, and once again we were all cheering for his birthday. He decided to dye his hair a little darker to fit his style and skin tone better.

Agnes also celebrated her birthday. We decided to throw her a surprise party as a thank you for everything she had done for us over the years. Without her help, we wouldn’t have gotten very far at all.

I was sad to see Agnes getting older. I felt that if anyone deserved immortality, it would be her. The letter that my mother had left me clearly emphasised the need to document my family’s life stages in portraits and sculptures, and without Agnes I wouldn’t have been able to do that.
She’d sacrificed so much for me – she’d sacrificed a life she could have lived with Chris.
However, I knew Agnes, and I knew her heart. She was my best friend, and had been for years – we had a bond that would not be broken by death. She knew the plan, and she knew what it was like to lose a loved one; to never see them again. She’d agreed to help, and all I could do was let her live her life as well as possible.

I’d be thankful for Agnes forever.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Happy birthday James and Agnes. Awesome update!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
I liked James' blonde hair, but he looks good with Chris' hair colour too.

Happy Birthday to Agnes and James.

I wonder if our Sims somehow think that one ice sculpture will taste different from another, hence why they get their tongue stuck to more than one before they "get over it".
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Happy Birthday, Agnes~! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Happy Birthday James and Agnes!! James looks great with brown hair!

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Say, are the Copernicus' going to China anytime soon? ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
They only can when the twins are young adults and I'm pretty sure they're only teenagers!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Happy birthday, James and Aggie! You know how much we love you!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Three cheers for Agnes and James!

James is the perfect mix of Agnes and Christopher! Both the blonde and the brown suit him very well, but I think this colour gives him a little edgier look.

Agnes seems so happy, even in elderhood. I love the picture of the both of them in bed. It almost looks like Agnes reminiscence about a time when she was younger, while Chris only has eyes for his girl as she is right in that moment. If that ain't love!

Sculpters sticking their tongue to the eyes has always been a mystery to me, especially because they still do it when they maxed their skill. I guess the common sense to avoid it is part of a whole other skillset sims just don't have :P

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks everyone!
I also love that picture of Agnes and Chris.

They're the Moon's, not the Copernicus' :P But that's only because they don't realise that they're Copernicus'.
And Gogo is right, they're only teenagers, so no travelling yet!