Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255161 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 76: A New Start)
« Reply #570 on: October 16, 2011, 06:10:55 AM »
I can tell you now that I almost failed. Oh my goodness, that was stressful. I was almost sure I wouldn't make it.
But you'll have to wait for the full account of what happened ;)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #571 on: October 16, 2011, 06:22:39 AM »
I can tell you now that I almost failed. Oh my goodness, that was stressful. I was almost sure I wouldn't make it.
But you'll have to wait for the full account of what happened ;)

Oh wow! Congrats on making it, whatever it was, happen in time! Must be such a relief that you managed to do it being so close to the edge!

I think Amalthea is an awesome Sim, I love that hairstyle on her.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #572 on: October 16, 2011, 07:38:34 AM »
Congrats on making that work! I can't wait to see how it happens.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #573 on: October 16, 2011, 12:58:15 PM »
Well, it took a while, but I'm now caught up with the Moons! Great dynasty Alexandria!
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #574 on: October 16, 2011, 07:33:41 PM »
Happy birthday Thea!
I love her look SO much!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #575 on: October 16, 2011, 08:09:07 PM »
Thanks so much, everyone. Let's just say I'd never suggest maxing guitar in a dynasty!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 77: Dreams Do Come True)
« Reply #576 on: October 16, 2011, 08:15:41 PM »
I’d been taught from a young age that I’d be allowed to fall in love, but I would never be allowed to marry. It was a rule that my parents had broken to me early, as to avoid building up my dreams just to let them fall to pieces.

It seemed cruel to me – that someone or something else would dictate my right to be married. That some rule was made many centuries ago saying that if we were to save a many-great Grandmother, I wouldn’t be allowed to stand at the altar and say “I do”.
It seemed cruel that if I was to marry, then centuries of my family’s hard work and sacrifices would be for nothing. But then again, life is cruel.

But life is also beautiful.

Although Nolan and I couldn’t sign a certificate to officially pronounce us husband and wife, we could hold our own ceremony. Marriage is not about someone allowing you to be wed – it’s about committing your life and your heart to the person you love. That was something that Nolan and I dreamed of doing. It was something that wouldn’t be against “the rules””.

I met Nolan down at the beach. We were ready for this. Ready to be wed.

As we stood on the beach, we held each other’s hands. The day was perfect – the sun was shining, the waves were slowly rolling in and birds were chirping all around us.

Nolan pulled me close as he recited the vows straight from his heart. His words melted my heart. I felt like my life had been leading to this moment – in this moment where I felt complete.

There was no-one about to name us husband and wife, but in our hearts, that’s what we were. We were completely devoted to one another, and we would remain that way even beyond death.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #577 on: October 16, 2011, 08:19:49 PM »
Ahw, that was so sweet! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
« Reply #578 on: October 17, 2011, 06:25:45 PM »
That was awesome!  The scene was pretty, your wonderful writing, her hair is still the most epic ever... enough said ;)
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 78: The Last Mortal, Gone)
« Reply #579 on: October 17, 2011, 10:49:29 PM »
My life was going great. I was working hard at my music career at night, and playing along for crowds during the day.
My favourite spot to play was just outside of the theatre. I often got large crowds swarming in to hear my music, which made me feel like I was inching closer to my goal.

Nolan and I spent a lot of time together. Although we couldn’t live with each other, we were still as close as ever.

My family also adored him. He was often swamped with my mother and all of my grandmothers asking him questions and joking about with him. He was so kind, that he didn’t mind.

One day we went on a particularly nice date to the art museum. It was a beautiful day. We discussed our future, and we what wanted to do during our lives. I was surprised to find just how much I had matured since my teen years. Life was no longer about living on the edge – it was about what we wanted achieved in our life time.
The date ended with a bunch of flowers, and a little bit of alone time at home.

That night, someone decided to visit. Someone that our household dreaded. It was Death.
As Mum slept, the Grim Reaper came to collect my dad, Zeke’s, soul.

I heard mum cry out, and made a run for her bedroom. But on the way there, I was overcome with a feeling of nausea, and had to make a detour.

When I got to the room, Grandma Leda was there comforting mum. Although I knew that I’d just lost my dad, it felt like my mother had lost more. She’d lost her soul mate.

I put an arm around mum, and took her into the lounge room. I sat her down and held her close to me as she cried onto my shoulder. I held her until she could no longer keep herself awake, and then some more after that.
As I held my mother close, I silently wished my dad a safe trip into the next world. I knew he would be safe there.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
R.I.P Zeke! He will forever be missed! In a more positive note, Amalthea being sick only means Generation 8 is coming! You'll be completing this Dynasty so soon!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
RIP Zeke.

Alexandria, just a tip when I did the Guitar challenge and I was worried (like really worried) that I wasn't going to get enough opportunities I had my Sim learn another instrument and the opportunities for that one went against the Guitar one :) hope that helps.
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline bekkaruella

• Llama Wrangler
  • Oh no! Don't eat the baby!
Hooray for the upcoming nooboo!  RIP Zeke.  He was loved by many.
God created Pie when He wanted a snack.  Pie was very pretty so lots of cute boys wanted her attention.  Eventually she ended up marrying a Greek god (Erebus) and having a child named Rebekah Ruella Felucia, nicknamed Bekka. <br />Bekka grew older and became the second vampire to exist, and is 9,086,753,423 years old.

PinkPanther

I am A new member of this forum but just want to say I have had an amazing time reading your Immortal Dynasty story, as well as many others.

I have literally spent days reading through different stories and have thoroughly enjoyed it.

I hope you are able to finish this dynasty and bring even more entertainment :)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
I just re-read both this story and the Copernicus story in one night. Very well done, Alexandria. I enjoy reading more.

@PinkPanther: Welcome to the forum! The stories here really are wonderful!

anything