Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 256680 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Oh dear poor James went through his childhood with a big bow around his neck and a faux hawk, that's a recipe for school yard bullying LOL  Then he becomes a teen and gains Emo hair, and I'm sure I know why, poor boy.  ;D

Agnes looks like she's managing to age without ever growing elderly, good for her, she looks awesome!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Happy Birthday James and Agnes!!  I really like James' teen makeover, he's quite the cutie!!

I was totally stunned by Agnes' elder look.  My gen 2 immortal, Jessica, is Agnes' daughter in my dynasty.  She has the same hair that Agnes has in your dynasty.  They could be twins!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Oh wow Kat. I wouldn't have realised if you hadn't pointed that out. I went back and looked at Jessica, and they do look very alike!

@Juxt
It wasn't his fault.. Agnes dressed him each day ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 11: Young Love)
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2011, 02:18:03 PM »
Much to Thornton’s disgust, he aged into an elder one night in the backyard. I think he’d been trying to hide the fact that he was getting older as much as he could, but clearly life interrupted that plan.

We both loved the outdoors, so I thought of the perfect gift. I purchased Crystal Springs and jazzed it up a bit.

As I had suspected, Thornton has been worrying about his age. He felt as though I’d be repulsed by the wrinkles. I explained to him that he changed my life. He gave me everything I could have ever wanted, and in turn, brought me one step closer to meeting my mother.

Although we’d been together all this time, the look in his eyes still melted my heart. This man was the best thing that ever happened to me. Without him, I would have been completely lost.

Before I joined Thornton for our slumber, I ducked out to the kitchen to get something to eat. I was surprised to hear James singing along to himself while making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I was quite confused; James never sang.

I quietly picked a piece of fruit off the table, and watched from around the corner. I was curious to know what had put him in this mood.

As he left the kitchen, I sneaked behind him, not wanting him to turn around for a few reasons – firstly, I wanted to know what was going on and secondly, I’d probably look like a creep if I was sneaking around behind him in my underwear.

When he got to his room, I thought that I should probably just leave him be. But then something caught my attention. I heard a voice. Europa’s voice.
I peeked through the crack in the door to see her standing with James. I wondered why she was in James’ room at midnight on a school night, so I kept watching.

Then it happened.
They kissed.

I drew back in shock. James?!
I had honestly never thought, planned or suspected that this might happen. I was so sure that they would grow up feeling like family, not lovers.

I wasn’t sure what I should do. Should I barge down the door and tell him to get his hands off my daughter? Should I talk to Thornton or Agnes? Should I set Europa up with someone else?

All these thoughts were spinning through my head, as I took another look into the room.

The look in his eyes said it all. It was the same look that Thornton gave me. A look that was more than just eye contact – it was a promise. A promise to be there for her. To help her. To love her.

I walked to my room, not with anger in my mind, but love in my heart. My daughter was experiencing what Thornton had provided me with – love to get me through my darkest days, and to brighten the brightest days even more than I thought could be possible.

I trusted James. I knew that he would be everything she needed.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2011, 02:26:23 PM »
Hurray for Europa and James! Awesome update!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #140 on: May 22, 2011, 02:30:00 PM »
A huge YAY and HURRAY for Europa and James! You guys rock! Awesome update! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #141 on: May 22, 2011, 02:35:55 PM »
Daaww, that was so sweet. :3
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #142 on: May 22, 2011, 03:47:57 PM »
That was beautiful, Alexandria! Best of luck to James and Europa in their new relationship.

Happy birthday Thornton!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #143 on: May 22, 2011, 03:56:58 PM »
Great story .

What a sweet kiss ,Europa and James looks cute together.

Happy Birthday Thornton :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #144 on: May 22, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
Happy Birthday Thornton!! Yay for James and Europa!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #145 on: May 22, 2011, 06:02:24 PM »
Awww, geez, I need kleenex now!  What a beautiful update!  I'm so excited to see Europa and James' relationship blossom!

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #146 on: May 22, 2011, 07:36:04 PM »
What a great update, that was some fabulous writing Alexandria!

Europa and James look so much in love. Callisto is a very caring mother, withholding the shock she must be feeling over her daughter growing up so fast in favour of her daughter's happiness. She really is Luna's daughter!

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #147 on: May 22, 2011, 07:50:48 PM »
I now have tears in my eyes. So Sweet.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #148 on: May 23, 2011, 03:06:46 AM »
Thank you everyone, it means so much to me.
I think that Luna would be so proud of Callisto and her daughters.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 12: No Regrets)
« Reply #149 on: May 23, 2011, 03:12:41 AM »
The next week was an exciting week for all of us. Firstly, I completed my wish of having a perfect garden as well as supermaxing gardening, and then Europa completed her lifetime wish of having a private aquarium!

Next up was the girl’s young adult birthday. They invited their closest friends, and had a small party in the backyard.

They both aged up to be beautiful young women. Europa became adventurous, and so she fashioned herself two everyday outfits – one for here, one for abroad.

Cyllene cut her bun off, leaving her with a short, edgy haircut. She insisted that we took photos from the side, as it “looks better that way”.

Although I’d previously broken down at my realisation that I would lose Cyllene, I was now able to see that the gift of having her as my daughter would outweigh the bad. As I watched her dance with her sister, I thanked the creator for blessing me with both of my girls.

This dynasty required that Europa would live forever, and Cyllene would not, but I never go back in time to change the birth of my twins. I loved my daughter’s equally.

As Europa called out my name, I came out of my thoughts; back to the present. I smiled to myself – I still had a long time before I would lose my daughter. We had plenty of time before then to make the most of our lives together.
Europa came skipping over and asked if we could travel to China. I sighed inwardly – if her adventurous side was showing straight after aging up, I wondered how many more times I would hear the words “Mum, can we go to China?”
But I knew that a trip away would be good for us all. It would be a fun way to bond, and spend that quality time together that I’d just been thinking of.

I said yes, and Europa went sprinting off. She made the call, to which they told us there was a flight in just an hour.

We quickly packed our bags.
It was time for the Moon’s to visit China.

anything