Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 256684 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
After being away for a few days and just getting caught up on your dynasty can I just say WOW!  You write so beautifully!!

Congratulations on your first Immortal!
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Congrats Callisto! I knew you could do it!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Congrats, Calli~! ^^
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks everyone.

@Sassy
That means a lot to me. Thank you :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 18: Europa)
« Reply #199 on: May 28, 2011, 12:21:52 AM »
My name is Europa, the second Moon of Jupiter.

I am the first heir in an Immortal Dynasty. A dynasty designed to save my grandmother from her horrible fate.
Where she is, I’m not sure. But I know that it’s horrible. It’s torture.
So through this dynasty, eight immortals will conquer the demons that are holding her back. Through this dynasty we will save our family. As my sister had told me in the past, family is the most important thing in the world.

So far I’ve been successful in life. Being ambitious has surely helped me there.
Although I’ve only recently become a young adult, I’m a highly skilled fisherwoman, I’m at the top of my career and I’ve achieved my life-time wish of having a perfect aquarium. Life is good for me.

To top it all off, I have the man of my dreams – James Steel.
He recently became a young adult, and acquired a job at the local diner.

Although the news that my family line was destined for immortality was a shock to him, we’d gone through the shock together. We’d talked and realised that this Immortal Dynasty wouldn’t change a thing – we were still young and in love, and still had our entire lives ahead of us.

After he’d gone into the diner, he asked me to meet him at Stoney Falls. I knew he’d be in his formal wear, seeing as he’d just had an interview, so I dressed in mine too.

As he approached me, my heart fluttered. It always did.

Before I had the chance to tell him how dashing he looked in his suit, he drew me into his arms. His eyes were captivating, drawing me further in with each breath.
He told me he loved me, and I knew it to be true.

He whispered in my ear that I was the most beautiful woman he’d ever laid eyes on. My heart swelled as I kissed him. He was perfect.

As he drew back from the kiss, he got down onto one knee. I couldn’t believe it! I felt like the luckiest woman to ever exist. I couldn’t contain myself, as I cried with happiness I gasped the words “of course”.

He was perfect. We were perfect.
Everything was perfect. I was in love.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #200 on: May 28, 2011, 12:32:01 AM »
Awww! I love a good wedding. So beautiful.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #201 on: May 28, 2011, 12:44:09 AM »
Thanks Nicky.
The wedding will be posted tomorrow, most likely :)

Edit: I'm adding Callisto's immortal requirements to Chapter 17 as I forgot to add it before.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #202 on: May 28, 2011, 12:45:11 AM »
Congrats to the engagement!!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #203 on: May 28, 2011, 01:25:20 AM »
The engagement was beautiful! James is the most romantic male Sim EVER to plan that engagement!

Congrats to the couple.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
« Reply #204 on: May 28, 2011, 03:29:42 AM »
Aww how romantic.

Congrats :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #205 on: May 28, 2011, 08:31:08 AM »
I have to agree with Lily; James is so romantic!

What a beautiful engagement! Being young and in love makes it appear as if there are no limits in life. I hope the feeling lasts for them!

I'm looking forward to the wedding!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #206 on: May 28, 2011, 08:54:01 AM »
James is very romantic - I guess he's just so infatuated with Europa, as she is with him :)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #207 on: May 28, 2011, 12:25:06 PM »
Awwww, what a beautiful engagement!  You also captured it so perfectly with your screenshots!  I can't wait to see the wedding - Congrats James and Europa!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
A few days later, we were on the plane back to China. It was the going to be an amazing day; the day I would marry the love of my life.

Mum did my make-up and hair whilst Dad helped James to get ready in another room. Cyllene readied her camera, claiming that she was going to take a million picture of the most beautiful wedding of the century. She had to be the best sister anyone could as for.

We travelled to the highest point in Shang Simla, beyond the Temple of Heaven, overlooking the countryside. It was a beautiful view. It was a beautiful day.

James met me at our make-shift alter. He stared deeply into my eyes as we recited our vows.

We exchanged our rings, sealing our fate. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to have this perfect man, standing here before me, promising to be mine for eternity.

As Mum, Dad and Cyllene cheered on, we shared our first kiss as husband and bride. I felt like I could fly. It was the happiest moment of my life.

I held him tight, never wanting to let go. He was my one true love, and I thanked the good spirits for allowing him to come to me; allowing him to be mine.
I looked into his eyes and lost myself in the moment. It truly was the most beautiful day I’d ever live.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #209 on: May 28, 2011, 10:25:06 PM »
Ahh, what a beautiful wedding.
Congrats to the happy couple! *confetti*

anything