Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 256819 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
What a beautiful wedding. :)
Formerly Simstar3

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
*sniffs* Our little baby is all grown up and gettin married in China!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
That was a beautiful wedding!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
*sniffs* Our little baby is all grown up and gettin married in China!
I see what you did there ;)
I love Mulan!

And thank you everyone.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Yay *rice and confetti!!*

What a beautiful setting for a wedding, so lovely, and I like the flower in her hair, very elegant!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
The wedding was beautiful!

Fhore would like to wish the happy couple many, many returns to China and the site of their wedding vows. Her greatest regret is not going back with her Ernesto as often as they could have. She's happy to share the breathtaking view from the top of the Temple of Heaven as a wedding backdrop.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
I see what you did there ;)
I love Mulan!

And thank you everyone.

I've been wanting to manipulate that quote forever on this forum. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ferretmania

• Occult
  • FerretmaniaDK on Origin
    • World Of Sims
Congratulations to the happy couple.
What a beautiful wedding and they look so beautiful together :)
I only live in real life when my sims need a break ;)

Raven's Immortal Dynasty

Offline Phyre

• Occult
*reaches for box of kleenex*

That was an absolutely beautiful wedding. I have no other words for it, just absolutely beautiful.

I wish Europa and James a very happy life together!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Such a beautiful wedding! I loved it. Nice spot for screenies, isn't it? ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks everyone :)

@lily
Europa read about Fhore's beautiful wedding in China and decided it would be a beautiful spot for her too. She says that she'll be travelling there with James as often as possible, after all, she is adventurous!

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Congrats on the wedding! It was fantastic! Awesome screenies!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
What a beautiful wedding!  Congratulations Europa and James!  Now get back home and start making nooboos!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 20: Happiness)
« Reply #223 on: May 30, 2011, 09:03:28 PM »
The others had left China the morning after the wedding to leave James and I for our honeymoon. It was great to have some alone time after being in a full house for such a long time.

Even when we returned home, James and I were still completely in love. I often found both of us doing little goofy things like jumping up and down at the thought of being married, staring at our rings with cheesy smiles or holding our hands to our hearts and staring into space. We were definitely the cheesy kind of lovers, but that was okay with me – it meant we were happy with one another.

We also decorated the house with our favourite colours – aqua and spiceberry. We hung pictures from our wedding around the house too, which gave a nice touch to the house.

A few days after our return, everything went back to normal. James started working, Mum tended her garden, Cyllene sculpted and Dad played in the sprinkler.
I was out in the afternoon, fishing for a clownfish for the high school, when I started feeling weird…

I was pregnant!
Words couldn’t describe how happy I was. I was going to be a mother!
It felt like everything was just falling into place for me – maybe saving Grandma Luna wouldn’t be as difficult as I’d first assumed.

I rushed home to tell my family, when I noticed someone else at the house. Someone that had the full attention of Cyllene.  Her eyes were sparkling as though there could be nothing more beautiful in front of her.

It was Chantal Jacob. I tried to be quiet as I walked past, and back into the house, as they shared their first kiss.

I was so pleased for my sister. For a while, I had been worrying that she’d grow up miserable because she’d be missing out on love and kids. When she told me she never wanted kids, I never believed her. I thought she would find a man and change her mind.
But now I saw why – she’d already fallen for someone. Someone that she could share her life with, happily and in love.

And that’s what she did. Chantal made many more appearances from then on.
The mood in the house was more than happy – it was euphoric. We’d all found love. We were all living our lives just the way we’d always dreamed. Everything was perfect.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 20: Happiness)
« Reply #224 on: May 30, 2011, 09:06:13 PM »
Congrats to the happy expectant parents! Congrats to Cyllene and her new relationship.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations