Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255256 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 28: Life as Leda)
« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2011, 07:37:55 AM »
Congratulations to the happy couple!  Both of the twins grew up to be very good looking.  Leda is just stunning!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #286 on: June 07, 2011, 07:43:38 AM »
Such a cute update - congratulations on the engagement!

Way to go, we knew you could push it farther. :)

I'm really liking the twins' and James' makeovers - nice job. Is that body hair I see on their arms and legs? :D

Awesome update, as usual!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2011, 07:50:20 AM »
Thanks everyone :)
Yes, that's body hair you see. I haven't got Generations yet, and probably won't for a while, and I thought I would dislike body hair, but it really does make the sims look more realistic. I'm not a fan of the chest hair, but the arm and leg hair definitely makes it look more realistic.

I was so glad that Leda didn't get the "Steel lips". Arche did, but I think they suit him quite well.
Arche is also the first person I've used that particular facial hair on - I think it suits him too.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 29: Leda's Love)
« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2011, 08:55:58 AM »
The next day, we gathered across the road. My little girl was getting married. I knew it would be beautiful.

Jamie met Leda at the altar. “You’re beautiful,” he whispered to her.
I was already choking back tears.

As they spoke their vows, they looked deep into each other’s eyes. They weren’t just speaking the vows – they were promising them.

The exchanged the rings, Jamie wearing a big goofy smile. I was happy that Leda chose him out of everyone. He was going to take care of her, I knew it.

Jamie pulled her close, and kissed his bride. I was no longer choking back tears, but letting them fall freely. My daughter looked beautiful. Her happiness was glowing out from under her skin, making all those who laid eyes upon her smile uncontrollably.

As Jamie and Leda stared into each other’s eyes, the guest shuffled out. We left them to enjoy this beautiful moment alone, and in love.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #289 on: June 07, 2011, 09:00:34 AM »
Nice wedding update, Alex. Leda was a beautiful bride.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: June 07, 2011, 09:02:12 AM »
What a fantastic ceremony. Cheers for the newlyweds! :D

I totally love Leda's bridal outfit, reminds me of Luna's. Would you mind PMing me a bit more about it, Alex? ;D

Awesome wedding, and update!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #291 on: June 07, 2011, 10:04:24 AM »
The wedding was beautiful! Leda really was glowing. So perfect!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #292 on: June 07, 2011, 11:12:14 AM »
I love the wedding! *Backs up a little bit* Congrats to Leda and Jamie on their engagement and wedding.

The dark red roses and green and orange trees/leaves in the background made for a gorgeous back drop to Leda's perfect day!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2011, 11:33:12 AM »
Thank you so much everyone. I really appreciate you taking the time to read my dynasty :)

I'm currently posting two updates (or more) a day, for around half a week to a week because I've gotten ahead in my game, and I want to catch the updates up a bit.
I write all my updates on Word before I paste them here, and I've currently got 8 in line to be posted! I'm about to play the game now too. I'm sure nobody will mind if I post two a day, but I just thought I'd let you know what I'm doing.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2011, 12:43:15 PM »
I write all my updates on Word before I paste them here, and I've currently got 8 in line to be posted!
Hehe, really? I do exactly the same thing! Do you type in the format shortcuts before or do you add them in after? Just wondering. :D
I've missed so many updates, every single one of them is absolutely fantastic! Congrats Leda and Jamie, I am loving the marriage scene! ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2011, 03:13:36 PM »
Thank you. I type the format shortcuts on Word before I paste it here.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2011, 03:31:29 PM »
Yeah, me too. It's just a bit quicker for me. ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
It felt as though time was a violent wind, whipping past with nothing to stop its powerful force. It seemed just yesterday that I was marrying James, and having the twins. But today proved otherwise. Today I would become an elder.

Cyllene and I didn’t want anything too grand for our birthdays. A simple family gathering in our backyard was sufficient enough. Being around family brought out the happiest side of me.

I looked around at my family.
Mum, clapping her hands as hard as she could. She’d come to peace that Dad wasn’t around anymore, and knew she’d be with him again one day.
Cyllene smiling back at me, clearly remembering all the other birthdays spent just like this – at the birthday cakes together. We’d always been close, and forever would.
James, wearing a big cheesy grin. I loved him more than life itself, and I knew he felt the same. We’d raised a beautiful family together, and seen them love too.
Arche, babbling to himself about litte pixies. I’d gotten used to him and Leda constantly talking away to no-one. It was part of them, and I’d never want to change that.
Leda telling Jamie about the river gargoyles that watch her while she sleeps. He wasn’t listening, but she kept talking. Her craziness made her precious, and her happiness warmed me inside.

With all this in mind, I blew out my candles, wishing for just one thing: that my family would continue to live happily.

As we ate our cake, Cyllene and I giggled like young girls again, reminiscing about our past and fighting over who had more wrinkles.

As I rounded the corner to wash the dishes up, Leda stopped me. She had some news – she was pregnant.

I couldn’t believe how well things were going. I already had a beautiful family, and now another member was on the way. Life couldn’t get better.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2011, 06:03:12 PM »
No, life couldn't get better. Europa (at least, I think it's Europa) looks great as an elder. Yay for new-coming nooboo!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Europa is in the purple, and Cyllene in the brown.
I liked writing that update. Not because I think it's great or anything, but simply because it was happy :)