Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 256920 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
I always confuse Sims. Sometimes, I can't even keep my own Sims straight.  :D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Happy updates are some of the best I think!

Wow, Cyllene and Europa are lovely elders *wolf whistles* they'll have to keep away elderly gents with a stick I think!

Yay! Pre-emptive *confetti* for the nooboo on the way!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Cyllene approached me the next morning. She’d completed the final pieces for my section of the immortal dynasty. Between her and Agnes, the museum captured my life stages perfectly.
I hugged my sister, thanking her for all she’d done for me. She was the perfect sister to have grown up with.

I walked into the kitchen, where Mum was waiting. Today was the day. Today was the day I would become immortal.

I took a seat next to her. As I took my first bite of ambrosia, I smiled to myself. I always thought this moment would hurt, but now that I was here, I was happier than I’d ever been in my life.

“Thank you Grandma Luna,” I whispered as the feeling of immortality started to seep through my body, “Thank you for making my life and my family possible”.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Immortal Two
Name: Europa Moon
Traits: Loves Outdoors, Friendly, Angler, Ambitious, Adventerous
Lifetime Wish: Presenting the Perfect Aquarium
Career: Fishing
Supermax Skill: Fishing
Building: Bookstore
Updated Property: Stoney Falls
Lifetime Rewards: No Bills Ever, Food Replicator, Teleportation Pad
Best Friends: James Moon, Cyllene Moon, Callisto Moon, Chantal Jacob, Michael Bachelor, Cycl0n3 Sw0rd
Black Ops: Boiler Room, Funny Looking Fish, To Hunt a Dragon, Robot Fish v2.0, Fishing for Suits, Crocodile Hunting
Portraits/Sculptures/Photographs: Toddler, Child, Teen,Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Yaaayz~! ;D
Congrats on immortal #2!
Formerly Simstar3

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Happy birthday to Europa and Cyllene! They don't look like elders, at all. Tell them that. ;)

Congratulations on the second Immortal! Way to go, well done.

I really liked these latest updates, just because they were happy, awesome! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Happy Birthday to Cyllene and Europa. Congrats to your fifth second Immortal! Europa is a great looking elder!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Woo, congrats on your second Immortal! Thank you indeed, Grandma Luna. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks everyone!
I just purchased every single building and property and upgraded them to level 3. I built a nice little lodge at Crystal Springs. It's tiny, but it's three stories. It's got two lots of small dining room/lounge, kitchens, bathroom and bedroom. All on about a 10 x 5 block :D

@Gogo
Technically, it's the fourth immortal. Luna never reached immortality, as she was an adult when they were taken by Hades. But thank you either way!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Happy Birthday Europa and Cyllene!
Congratulations to Leda and Jamie!
Congratulations on immortality for Europa!

Great updates.  They have indeed been happy ones. I can't wait to see the little nooboo.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Phyre

• Occult
I can't keep up with comments when you're posting two updates a day - but it sure is nice to have 3 updates to read after each other!

First things first; double congratulations to the newlyweds. Getting married and expecting a baby are certainly happy occasions.

Next, congratulations to Europa and Cyllene on their Elder birthdays! They don't look old at all, and as radiant as ever.

Last, but not least, congratulations to Europa and to you on reaching Immortality; 2 down 6 to go!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
My name is Leda. I am the third Moon of Jupiter.
To the people of Sunset Valley I am known as Loopy Leda, but I don’t mind. They may think I’m insane, but I know that I’m just more perceptive than others.

I live in a mansion with my family; my best friends. My brother, like me, is more open to the “beyond”. He is also subjected to the laughter of others, but we don’t care. They’re just blind to the obvious.

We recently had a renovation of the entire house. It’s much taller than the old house, giving us more room to roam.

People call me crazy because I talk to beings only I can see. I call them River Gargoyles. They lurk about during the day, and settle in the ocean at night. They only respond to certain sounds, and I’m the only one who knows how to make those sounds. Therefore, only I can see them.
Makes sense right?
The same goes for my brother. He sees creatures too, but I can’t tell you what they look like, only that they’re called Little Pixies. Like me, he’s the only one to see them.

Now, I get to the actual crazy part. Mum thinks this talk of River Gargoyles is crazy, yet she and Grandma want me to undertake a bunch of random tasks, then become immortal, to save a distant relative from the underworld.
I’m going to have to start calling them Crazy Callisto and Eccentric Europa soon, I think.
However, they’re my family. The only family I’ve got, and the only family I’ll ever have. The only people who will always be there for me and never judge. For that reason, and that alone, I am willing to go ahead with these insane tasks to help them.

Where was I…? River Gargoyles… Crazy… Creatures… Grass… Underworld…. Right! My life.
I am married to the most perfect man. His name is Jamie, and he supports me through everything. He is the most hopeless romantic I’ve met, but I’d never want him any other way. He even lets me talk about the River Gargoyles.

I am in my third trimester of pregnancy. I’m so very excited to be having a little nooboo. I want a boy, but Jamie wants a girl. For that reason, we’re not going to find the gender out until the day the little one is born.
Jamie is a wonderful father-to-be. He is not only completely smitten with me, but also with our little baby. He always wants to talk of our future, as well as listen and talk to the baby. It makes it a lot easier on me to have him so enthused by the nooboo.

The time is nearing where the baby will arrive, and I honestly cannot wait. Jamie and I will spoil this little one; I want them to grow up knowing they’re loved. Not only will they get the love of their parents, but also the love of their grandparents, uncle and great grandma!
I’m counting down the moments now – I can’t wait to meet my little baby.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Nice to meet you, Leda! Do you know who was the original "insane lady"? Your great-grandmother! ;D

I absolutely love the look of your house - it's both classical and convenient. Especially like the balconies.

Can't wait for the nooboo - awesome update! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Ooooh, lovely house! Hi Leda, nice to meet you! ;D

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
I can talk to River Gargoyles too!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thanks you Chronic and MissMaths. I got tired of having a hexagon house, as I couldn't place things properly or add new rooms, so I made a plain square one.
The update wasn't so great because I usually edit them before I post them, but I was feeling so sick that I was almost asleep when I posted the update, so no editing for that one.

TallStar, I think Leda would love to meet you then!

anything