Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255316 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I was on the balcony, practicing my sculpting, when I heard Mum tell Jamie to stop me from using my chainsaw while pregnant, especially while in my bathing suit.
I sighed inwardly. When would mum understand that the baby likes the soothing sound of the chainsaw cutting through ice?

I heard Jamie’s footsteps coming through the door, and prepared to be sweet-talked out of using the chainsaw, when all of a sudden I was crippled by pain. The baby was coming!

Both Jamie and Dad both went into complete panic mode. It seemed that Arche was the only sane one, singing to his sculpture.

It wasn’t long before I was holding a beautiful baby girl in my arms. Her name would be Lysithea, the fourth Moon of Jupiter.

Everyone in the house became obsessed with my little girl. Whenever one person put her down, another would be picking her up. But I couldn’t blame any of them – she was extremely sweet.

It wasn’t long before she was ready for the toddler years. I thought she looked quite like me, but with her Daddy’s eyes. I wondered if she’d be able to see the River Gargoyles too.

We all took turns in teaching her the basics.
I taught her to walk, but mum refused to let me teach her how to talk. She said something along the lines of her needing Grandma bonding time,  but I heard her whisper “And I won’t have her thinking River Gargoyles exist” under her breath.
We left the potty training for Jamie.

I could hardly believe that in no time this little babbling baby would be a child. Although she was growing fast, my love for her would stay the same. I’d always love my little Lysi, and lead her through life as best as I could.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: Lysithea is friendly and good.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Welcome and Happy Birthday Little Lysithea! Leda's question is a good one. Will she be able to see River Gargoyles?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
When would mum understand that the baby likes the soothing sound of the chainsaw cutting through ice?

That's a new one. Never knew before. ;D

Welcome to the world and happy birthday, little Lysi! She's such a sweetheart - all Leda. :) I too hope she'll be able to see the River Gargoyles.

Awesome update and screenshots, Alex!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Dad recently celebrated his elder birthday. We didn’t have a big event, as he needed to be off to work.

Him and mum were still very close, apparently as close as they were when they first fell in love. Having Jamie, I could understand that feeling. I was even looking forward to being that happy old woman with her husband, kicking back with my pension and grandkids.

Aunty Cyllene was also still infatuated with her Chantal. Chantal told her how everyone had been reporting that Cyllene was one of the most eternally faithful people ever. That certainly boosted Aunty Cyllene’s mood and esteem, as well as her love for Chantal.

Arche also finally made his move on his long-time crush, Marcie Cotton. He’d flirted on and off with her during high school, but couldn’t work up the courage to ask her to be his.

One morning, Arche brought our family great news – he was going to be a father!
Arche was very excited, talking non-stop about his little nooboo that was coming into the world. Marcie spent a lot of time at our house, where Arche pampered her.

Aunty Cyllene showed Marcie and her housemates her Architectural Designer portfolio, and offered to make a nursery for the new baby. They were all rather impressed and agreed on it.
She added a few extra cribs, just in case Marcie’s housemates wanted children of their own too.

The days went by with Arche and Marcie hardly leaving each other’s sides, when the baby finally decided to arrive.
I swear I heard Arche yell “She’s going to blow!!” all the way from here!

A few hours later, I got a call from Arche. He didn’t have one nooboo. Not even two. He had three baby daughters! They were named Tami, Christy and Leann.

Although Arche and I had never really spent time apart, he started to spend a lot of time at Marcie’s house with his three little girls. But that was okay with me; I knew he had his hands full.
I was glad for the time I had to spend with my baby Lysi. She was the most precious thing in the world.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Congratulations to Arche! Wow, triplets - and all girls! Awesome. Welcome to the world, Tami, Christy and Leann! Were the names chosen by Story Progression or you?

Happy birthday James! I like your outfit much. :)

I love happy updates, they are awesome - this one was no exception!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Happy birthday everyone, congrats in your second Immortal, and welcome Lysithea!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Wow, triplets - and all girls! Awesome. Welcome to the world, Tami, Christy and Leann! Were the names chosen by Story Progression or you?
If the child is born outside of the household you can't name the baby. So Story Progression.

Happy Birthday James! The hair only makes you look like you're old.
Welcome Tami, Christy and Leann! The family is grower bigger!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
If the child is born outside of the household you can't name the baby. So Story Progression.

I thought you could change the name through City Hall if you're the parent. But, whatever, don't want to go off topic here so let's let Alexandria answer the question. :) Thanks.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Welcome into this world Lysi, Tami, Christy and Leann!

The twins are parents! I'm sure all the girls will have a blast growing up together. Well, at least until they start borrowing each other's clothes, make-up (and possibly boyfriends!)

Lysi is a really cute toddler, I love that last picture of her and Leda together.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you everyone.
I forgot you could go to the City Hall and change them. They were chosen by Story Progression, but they all have the same feel, so although they're not the type of names I'd usually use, I think they go well together.

The last picture was rather cute. I think it shows how much Leda really does love her little girl.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Congratulations to all the new parents.  Lysi is adorable!
Also congratulations on the triplets!  Hopefully yours do better than the ones in one of my dynasties.  Triplets are all aging up at different rates at this point. 
Leda is a great mother - River Gargoyles and all! 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I'm playing at a faster rate than what I'm posting, so I can tell you that the triplets are the same in my game. Two of them are young adults, but the other one only just became a teen.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Yeah.  A person in the family had triplets - they all aged up to child within a day of each other after one was an infant for almost two weeks.  They were close as teens and now one is a teen and two are YAs.  I get the feeling the teen will age up soon too though.  I hope it gets better for your triplets!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Aww, so very many nooboos! *confetti*

Lysi is very cute, and so are her triplet half sisters. Wow, that is a pack of ladies who will rule the school growing up I bet  ;D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 35: Possessed)
« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »
I walked across the road, and entered the gates of our family’s graveyard. Grandad was laid to rest here.

As I approached his grave, I thought of the words I wanted to tell him. How I wished his was here; how I wished I had more time with him. But the only words that left my mouth were “I love you, Grandad. Please be proud of me.”

I stood there for a while, staring at his headstone. It was getting late – it was almost midnight. The moon was almost full. In a day or two, it’d be shining in its full form.

I turned my back on Grandad, deciding to return home, when I heard something. Something that froze me to the spot.
A laugh. A horrid, maniacal laugh.

It echoed through the graveyard, cutting through the darkness. It was unlike anything I’d ever heard, but it gripped my very soul, pinning me down. Crushing me.

I tried to get a grip on myself. I’d always denied being insane, but this just couldn’t possibly exist. The voice was ringing louder and louder, as black clouds swirled above my head.
No, I was imagining it. I had to be.

But then it hit me – a feeling so indescribable.
I felt new. I felt reborn. My soul was rising above the Earth of the mere mortals. I was in control.

I was time. I was space. I was everything. I owned everything; controlled everything. And one thought was penetrating through my mind: the Copernicus’ would be mine.

I stared across the road, gripping my longing. Gripping my greed. I could smell them; smell their blood. I thirsted for it.
I started to laugh. It echoed throughout the graveyard. Loud, powerful, maniacal.

As I turned, the scene started to change. Burning embers fell over me. I bathed in them, feeling the fire set me free.
Screaming pulsed through the dense Earth. The screams of a thousand tortured souls.
A smile spread across my lips. A thousand tortured souls; tortured by my voice. Tortured by my touch.

I spotted a girl, twisting, turning, screaming; her big brown eyes open wide in pain. Flames whipped around her. They penetrated her very soul. She would forever be stuck half-way between life and death; forever tortured.
My smile twisted in delight at the thought.

As I spoke to her, she shook uncontrollably. I was power; and she was mine.
“Don’t worry, Copernicus. They’ll be mine soon enough,” I threatened, my deep voice tormenting the heart of her very soul.
She tried to reach out, screaming. Pleading. I laughed. Loud, powerful, maniacal.

The fire began to fade. The girl began to fade.
The bright depths of fiery hell dissolved to the darkness of the Moon graveyard. I heard a scream. A long, tortured, terrified scream.
The scream was coming from me.

I shook from head to toe. I drew in rapid breaths. I was drenched in a cold sweat.
I tried to comprehend what was happening.
Someone, something, had completely taken over me. Taken over my body and my mind.  I was so powerless, yet so powerful. I had no control, yet I controlled everything.
I had no idea what had happened. I had no idea why it had happened. All I knew was that we were in danger. We were all in danger.

I started running. I needed to get home; get away from here.
The screaming girl would haunt my dreams forever; my mind would never be able to leave her behind. But we were all linked to her somehow. I needed to help her, to help us.