Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255163 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 39: At Peace)
« Reply #360 on: June 12, 2011, 01:07:38 AM »
R.I.P James. :'(
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #361 on: June 12, 2011, 04:51:14 AM »
Oh, Lysi's going to be in trouble if she puts smooches in front of her studies! Louie is pretty cute facially, but he looks so thin, maybe he'll grow out of it.

RIP James

I love Lysi's teen outfit, especially her re colored martial arts robes, very nifty.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #362 on: June 12, 2011, 05:48:21 AM »
R.I.P James!
I say Louie was the cutest so Lysi chose well.
I like the graveyard.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #363 on: June 12, 2011, 06:50:49 AM »
Rest in peace James. There aren't many with the courage (or opportunity) to deliver their own eulogy.

And yay for Lysi and Louie (I was hoping it'd be Troy; but Louie is a fine choice too). Hopefully she won't totally abandon her schoolwork!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
The day arrived for my little Lysi to grow up into a young adult. Having so many friends, she insisted on having a party. Even though she had a boyfriend, all the boys still gawked at her. I secretly wished that she had picked one of the other boys – one that would encourage her to do well and school and support her through life. But in the end, that was her choice. I just had to grin and bear it.

She blew out her candles and aged into a fine young woman.

She decided that she wanted to get a job in the Culinary Arts, seeing as her hobby was cooking. Mum suggested she apply at the Bistro where Dad used to work, as they had a good reputation.
Before she left for the Bistro, she sent off some money to her favourite charity – The Ocean. She was still a very kind-hearted girl.

As she was now a young adult, she needed to wait for Louie to grow up before things with them got back to the romantic-side of things. She often called him up and invited him over, however, he didn’t seem interested.
He came over some of the times Lysi invited him, and Lysi put in as much effort as she could to keep him to stay around.

However, Louie either kept leaving and telling her she was boring, or insulted her. I was beginning to hate this boy – Lysi was putting in so much effort for him, but he was rejecting her as though she was just an object to him.
Every time he left the house, Lysi would be left in tears, asking herself what she did wrong.

I always pulled her into a comforting hug, telling her that she may be better off without him. However, she kept on insisting that if she was just a better girlfriend, he’d love her more. I wished there was a way to make her see that she was doing everything a loving girlfriend would – calling him, supporting him, loving him. It was Louie that was being hateful and neglecting.
But I just couldn’t make her see. I looked up to the sky and asked Dad for guidance. Anything to help my daughter through this rough patch in life.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note: All that stuff with Louie actually did happen - he was so horrible. He rejected all her requests to come over, and when he finally did come over one or two times, he said it was the most boring time he's had. He also scared her, insulted her and even tried to fight her!
And here I thought I was making a good choice.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
*waves his finger* Bad Louie, bad! I knew she should've picked Antone! (Well, we can pretend he's a Dreamweaver, right?  ;))

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Lysi is one of the cutest sims I've seen! I love her!
Louie just co-operate, don't ruin Lysi's life!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Lysi is such a cutie, and Louie is a bad guy to leave such a girl unnoticed. I hope he doesn't leave her at altar, though. :-\

I like the gnomes in background in the charity photo. I also love the fact that she's so kind.

Oh, and about the last update, I meant to comment, my computer shut down. Ugh. Anyways, it was so sad I nearly cried *sniff* RIP James. :'(
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
She is rather beautiful. I was surprised that after four generations I got such a pretty sim. She is also very beautiful on the inside too, which makes her really lovable to me too.
I just couldn't believe how horrible Louie turned out, and how much he neglected Lysi.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
He must be mean-spirited or evil or both!  I hope Lysi finds her strength and kicks him to the curb - she can do much better!

I've been lurking in the background catching up on stories, so belated congrats on passing your previous dynasty mark.  Your story is an absolutely amazing blend of romance, mystery, even some horror thrown in for good measure...the evil voice is way scary!

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
I have a certain song stuck in my head now. :P Poor Lysi! It's heartbreaking when a boy neglects you. There is someone better out there for her!

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
  • Dance is the hidden language of the soul
I love Lysi she is very pretty! She should go find someone else who is better for her!
The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows;
 think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle. *Martha Graham*

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
I wandered into the kitchen. Today was my birthday. Today I would become the third immortal.

As Arche and I blew out our candles, Mum and Grandma Callisto clapped wildly. We all knew that today would bring us all one step closer to our goal. One step closer to saving our family.
It would also bring me one step closer to revealing what had happened to me in the family graveyard; an incident which I had never spoken of to anyone.

Being in the line of immortals did have its perks – because I had immortal blood, my hair wouldn’t grey. Unfortunately for Arche, his did.

Arche let me know that he’d finished crafting my museum pieces. He hugged me, wishing me good luck. I smiled at him, starting to feel a little nervous.

I walked to the kitchen, and sat at the table with my mother and grandmother. They both smiled at me, with their forks in their hands. They didn’t need to talk; their smiles asked the question – “Are you ready?”

As I started to eat the ambrosia, I started feeling odd.
My body felt as light as a feather, and in my mind I felt wiser. I felt stronger, like the threads of time had begun to weave more life into me.

I took the last bite, and stood up. I felt free; unbound by the restrictions of life. The air was sweeter, the colours were brighter. I was completely free; I was immortal.

Immortal Three
Name: Leda Moon
Traits: Insane, Artistic, Ambitious, Savvy Sculptor, Photographers Eye
Lifetime Wish: Renaissance Sim
Career: Sculpting
Supermax Skill: Sculpting
Building: Business Tower
Updated Property: Central Park
Lifetime Rewards: Extra Creative, Artisan Crafter, Body Sculptor
Best Friends: Jamie Moon, Takisha Pederson, Daren VanWatson, Daren Lowrey, Marcie Cotton, Quentin Alto
Black Ops: High Quality Delivery, Valuable Sculpture, A Retreat To Inspiration, Your Best Work, Fresco Feast, Help The School
Portraits/Sculptures/Photographs: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Natsuko

Congrats on your third immortal! ;D Looking forward to reading more!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Congrats on your fifth third Immortal! (This time I think I'm right.)
Leda doesn't look old at all!