Author Topic: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED! (The final chapter)  (Read 255292 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Oooooooh!   Happy Birthday to Thornton, Agnes and the twins.  The twins are adorable! 

Congrats to Agnes on her mystery man + Nooboo!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Yep, it's Chris, that's his original eyebrow! ;D
Congrats on everything that has happened since my last comment! The girls are just too cute. :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheGrimm

Congratz on the twins.  Woot.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
Ooh, "you're a mystery, one mystery. A mystery, one mystery." Missy Higgins, the Sound of White. Lol.
Hey what, don't look at me like I'm crazy, it illustrates what's been going on! Yes, I'm crazy. ;D
Greate update! :D

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Wow, talk about identical!  The twins are so cute, and they could use each other a mirrors, those are two girls who will need very different wardrobes so we can tell them apart.  How cool!

Congrats to Agnes and probably Chris, I know how well others can recognize him by now, but I'd never be able to guess myself ;)
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Tons of congratulations for everyones birthdays! And even more congratulations to Agnes (and her new lover)!

The girls are absolutely adorable! I'm really curious to see how much they'll look like their parents. Good luck with the TTs! (Toddler Training)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Cute nooboos~!
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
I can't believe how much the girls look alike. I wonder if they'll maintain the resemblance as they age.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
Awww yay! Congrats to Agnes!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Noooobooooos!!!  The twins are adorable and I can't wait to meet Agnes's little one.  I'm hoping it's Chris, too.  Somehow those two seem meant for each other.  *sigh*

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Thank you everyone, so much!

Yep, it's Chris, that's his original eyebrow! ;D
Congrats on everything that has happened since my last comment! The girls are just too cute. :D
You can pick Chris from an eyebrow?! Haha :D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: The Moons of Jupiter: An Immortal Dynasty (Chapter 8: Made of Steel)
« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2011, 01:10:04 AM »
Our days went by as normal, with me gardening, Thornton fishing and Agnes sculpting. It wasn't long before Agnes was going into labour.
Although I'd been through it before, I'd never seen it happen. I hate to admit that I went into panic mode and was no help at all to Agnes.

She gave birth to a healthy baby boy. She named him James.
James Steel.

Although he couldn't move in with us, Chris had asked Agnes to elope with him. They weren't officially married, but Agnes had changed her last name to Steel to show her love for him.

My babies had learnt all they needed to know, and were ready to age up into children.

This time, the girls had their own individual hairstyles. It made it much easier on Thornton and I to tell them apart!

Thornton and I spent the money that we'd saved up from gardening and fishing on repainting a room for the girls. It was made up of their favourite colours - spiceberry and spice brown.

Like everyone else, I lost track of time and completely forgot it was already time for my birthday. As I stepped out of the shower, I panicked as sparkles started to engulf me. After a moment, I realised what was happening and embraced the moment.

I was one age older, and even closer to becoming the first immortal. I felt such a sense of purpose. I was going to be the reason my mother would be free.
I couldn't wait to meet her. I know her face, to hear her voice, to feel her touch. I knew that my Europa and I could do this with the help of our family. I knew we could save my mother Luna.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: May 19, 2011, 03:17:14 AM »
Welcome to the world, baby James! *waves*
Happy Birthday girls and Calisto! You are still a beauty!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #88 on: May 19, 2011, 04:02:13 AM »
Hehe I knew it! Welcome James! Happy birthday girls!

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #89 on: May 19, 2011, 06:44:43 AM »
Welcome to this world James Steel! Agnes must be over the moon! Congratulations to her and Chris.

And of course, lots of cheers for the Copernicus birthday-girls (does Callisto actually know that that's her family name?). The twins are gorgeous, and so is their mum!

Good luck in school girls! Don't make the boys go crazy!