Author Topic: The Ultimate Hybrid- The Delmont Journal ~Story Finished~  (Read 11529 times)

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
Re: The Ultimate Hybrid- The Delmont Journal
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 12:04:23 AM »
A few pictures!

Preggo Mummy

Nancy holding her vampire ghost baby

Ashton and Copper learning together side by side.

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 12:07:43 AM »
I think I messed up the family tree already. I just finished my finals and will be playing most of the night to finish the story. I will also hopefully have some screenshots for you as well.

Dr. Mingbe DeWooLeHoo<---So I don't forget the name of my fav creation! Lol..I am getting old...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 03:13:32 AM »
The mummy lady looks really creepy!  The ghost babies are really cute though, I like them.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 05:26:29 AM »
Cute Kids! Not so cute mummy mum though! Kind of freaky :D
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 11:56:14 PM »
Awesome story Barbie! I wonder though, how did you get the mummy and Simbot to breed? The only way I knew it was possible was through story progression! Believe me, I've tried to breed mummies and Simbots!!

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2011, 12:23:12 AM »
Awesome story Barbie! I wonder though, how did you get the mummy and Simbot to breed? The only way I knew it was possible was through story progression! Believe me, I've tried to breed mummies and Simbots!!

I definitely did not wait for story progression to decide when it was ready for my creatures to get pregnant. I am cheating to make it happen quicker, but it is possible to do so without cheating for more patient people. I just wanted to see the vamp/ghost/mummy/simbot, and ended up with a whole bunch of combinations that are very cool.

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2011, 12:31:02 AM »
Journal Entry 4
There was a mistake in my understanding of the notes. My gran created another simbot named Shawn who fathered copper. Desmond was the result of the pregnancy of Fiona and the ghost Leighton.  So now my gran had the 4 creatures broken down into 2 bodies. Ashton, part ghost and part vampire, and copper, part mummy and part simbot.
Gran knew at that time she would keep them close together and they would breed the next generation to create the ultimate hybrid. There was only one drawback…they were still toddlers. Patience was never a virtue my gran possessed. So she went to the inventing table to see what she could come up with to speed up the aging process. Gran created her age elixir which would speed up the aging process to young adult in minutes. They were both fed the elixir and were turned into young adults immediately. Gran decided to age Desmond up as well so he would not be left behind.
Gran left Ashton and Copper to themselves so they would bond and get to know each other. They fell in love and married. Copper soon became pregnant. Grans hands rubbed together with joy knowing that she would be getting her wish soon…so she thought.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2011, 12:33:31 AM »
Pictures! ;D

Ashton and Copper

Copper

Ashton and his father Leighton hovering around Copper and Gran getting up from the computer

Copper and the first baby Ruby

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2011, 12:48:41 AM »
Journal Entry 5
The birth of Ruby brought much joy to Copper and Ashton, but gran was not pleased, the baby was not a vampire. It was born with the simbot, mummy, and ghost appearance, but not any benefits from being a vampire. Gran was furious. She was sure that this would have worked. The child should have had the nessacary genes to have all 4 creatures with some benefits from each. Alas this was not the case.

So they were required to try 4 more times, which I don’t think they minded at all, this resulted in the birth of 3 more children. The twins Andrew and Sarah, then I was born. Again none of us were anything vampire. We were all just mummy, simbot, ghost or in my case a mummy simbot who looked like my mother. At this point I just see a lot of angry doodles in my grans notes. They show her anger and frustration. Also her confusion. She did not give up hope. Gran was determined to get her ultimate hybrid if it was the last thing she would ever do.

So took notes and observations of myself and my other siblings. My parents were happy but gran needed to decide who would stay and who would go. So the aging up elixir was given to me and Ruby. Andrew and Sarah would leave to a new home with my parents so there would be more room in the home and breeding could continue. I was sad to see them all leave but for some reason I felt comfort being around my gran. Gran would bring me to the workbench she created my grandfather on. While I learned a skill, gran prepared Ruby to continue the breeding, now all she needed was a vampire.
Cycl0one Sw0rd was the unlucky sap to respond to the visit requested by gran. It was immediately captured and kept in the basement holding area. Now Ruby was a ghost and since a living vampire was not working out..gran decided to kill Cycl0ne and create a vampire ghost. There could of not been a way to get out of that….

After gran starved Cycl0ne to death his ghost appeared 3 days later. Ruby and Cycl0ne were expecting their first child soon after..

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2011, 12:50:01 AM »
Pictures!

Ruby in the front lawn

Cycl0ne and Ruby

( You can also see Drew in this picture. He is the one dancing in front of his gran to the person playing guitar.)

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:42 AM »
Journal Entry 6

The birth of the new baby was here and we all awaited for Ruby to return home with the ultimate hybrid. What was brought to us was completely different.

Although the baby was a red ghost and carried the mummy and simbot traits, it was still not a vampire. Gran was furious.

Even though she was the first to have a red ghost offspring that was not a vampire..she was not happy. That alone had made headlines and wowed the science community. Gran was becoming famous for her cross-creature breeding. Never happy she was not going to stop until she got what she wanted. So Ruby and Cycl0ne had 4 more children. Some were purple like Ruby and some were red like Clycl0ne, but none were vampires.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2011, 01:04:43 AM »
Oh the elusive Vampire! Just how far will Gran go? Maybe the Vampire parent has to be alive?
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2011, 01:12:42 AM »
Journal Entry 7
Gran chose the next child to age up. Out of 5 children, Karma-the oldest, was chosen to age up and continue in the trials of breeding the ultimate hybrid. Grandma remembered the success she had with Nancy, a living vampire, and decided to search the area for a living male vampire to breed with Karma. Karma was a red ghost, simbot, mummy who was not vampire. After gran felt she found a decent subject she moved Ruby, Clyc0ne, and their remaining children and kept me and Karma. I still to this day do not understand why she kept me every time.
It was decided that Karma would breed with Xander clavell , a male vampire, not for his looks but purely for his vampire genes. In the mean time gran also lured Pauline Wan to the home and turned her into a mummy, in hopes of having her as a backup plan.

Offline Bde1225

• Occult
  • Entertain me!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2011, 01:19:23 AM »
Journal Entry 8
Another failed attempt. I see water stains on the writing. Although she had made a big difference in the world of breeding gran was still miserable. Why? Well the first born of Karma and Xander turned out like this after gran aged her up.

A full-blooded vampire. No simbot. No mummy. No ghost. All vampire. Gran was furious. She was also at the end of her rope. So many failed attempts. Diana proved to be a great addition to the family and gave gran much joy. So gran decided she would try again with Karma and Xander. Georgia was born exactly like her mother. A red ghost, simbot, and mummy. Still no vampire in that mix.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2011, 02:24:59 AM »
Wow, maybe it's as impossible to get all 4 as it is to get a normal one from a vamp/normal couple!! You know me, big cheater. Yet I've never found the secret to breeding them! How do you do it? If you want it to be a surprise you can PM me!  ;D

anything