Author Topic: Book Burning Quest - Need help  (Read 3107 times)

Lady Kaia

Book Burning Quest - Need help
« on: May 23, 2011, 07:34:03 PM »
I'm trying to do the Book Burning Quest with my Bard. I'm at the point where my bard has written a poem to read to the peasants who were burning books in the forest. I've tried standing near them and reciting the poem, but I'm not getting anywhere. I click on the peasants, but I don't get a Bard option to read the poem to them. I've even invited one back to the tavern and gone on stage to recite the poem, but it's not working. Any suggestions?

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
Re: Book Burning Quest - Need help
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 01:09:31 PM »
I don't know the answer yet but after I'm done with heir to the throne I'll do the book burning quest. I did do the book burning quest but I did it with my monarch.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Book Burning Quest - Need help
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 02:15:53 PM »
I've done this one but can't really remember how it worked, just that I didn't have any trouble with it so it must be something fairly obvious (or I wouldn't have figured it out).  I think it might have been an interaction with the forest sign - click to read the poem, or something like that.  Have you tried that?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests