Author Topic: Imaginary Friends  (Read 415319 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Imaginary Friends
« Reply #270 on: September 12, 2011, 03:42:11 PM »
I just turned "testingcheatsenabled on", on and shift click and click delete for IF.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #271 on: September 12, 2011, 03:42:46 PM »
You beat me to it Esther, lol. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #272 on: September 12, 2011, 04:23:45 PM »
You beat me to it Esther, lol. :)

Yeah, Esther is so fast. It's not normal anymore. :P She must be as fast as my internet connection.
Last time I was going to mail her I got an answer in my inbox before I even had send the mail to her. After I decided not to send her the mail anymore, her answer was gone, whiped out of history into never existing. Paradoxal Esther. :)

Anyway, I now am wondering if it is possible to have an Imaginary Friend Mummy. If someone knows, please answer here, or start a new chapter about it.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #273 on: September 12, 2011, 04:27:32 PM »
Yeah, Esther is so fast. It's not normal anymore. :P She must be as fast as my internet connection.
Last time I was going to mail her I got an answer in my inbox before I even had send the mail to her. After I decided not to send her the mail anymore, her answer was gone, whiped out of history into never existing. Paradoxal Esther. :)

Anyway, I now am wondering if it is possible to have an Imaginary Friend Mummy. If someone knows, please answer here, or start a new chapter about it.
Haha you're hilarious Leto. That's a good question. I don't have any IF's at the moment except a toddler with one but if it's possible, I guess putting a cursed sarcophagus in would be a must but since we can't control what they do unless they are made real, I don't know if they would sleep in it.

imaGleek

« Reply #274 on: September 12, 2011, 04:36:11 PM »

I guess that would be possible if you had the IF and mummy reproduce, because I don't think IF with turn into a mummy if they were to sleep in the cursed sarcophagus because it doesn't work with vampires.

Leto85

« Reply #275 on: September 12, 2011, 04:51:32 PM »
Haha you're hilarious Leto. That's a good question. I don't have any IF's at the moment except a toddler with one but if it's possible, I guess putting a cursed sarcophagus in would be a must but since we can't control what they do unless they are made real, I don't know if they would sleep in it.

If you could remember the subject of that mail: it was about timetraveling being not possible. Stupid paradox made me unable to proof you wrong. :(

I guess that would be possible if you had the IF and mummy reproduce, because I don't think IF with turn into a mummy if they were to sleep in the cursed sarcophagus because it doesn't work with vampires.

Sleepin in the sarcophagus indeed doesn't work on IF's. You've aniticipated on that correctly. But reproducing... well, that would be the old 'dump-them-in-another-home' way of working I guess. Let's make sure they both are Fertility Threatmented.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #276 on: September 17, 2011, 10:42:21 AM »
I was thinking about the imaginary friend and why they seem to get terrible traits as they age up. In my dynasty game I've gotten four so far and the only one who didn't roll awful traits as a teen and young adult was the one I turned real and could therefore control. The other three all got evil or mean-spirited (and one got both!) and things like clumsy, dislikes children, kleptomaniac, technophobe, and snob. I was wondering if the game treats them like kids who fail school (because they don't go) and therefore pulls from the pool of undesirable traits only.  Has anyone else seen this, or am I just unlucky getting so many rude and annoying imaginary friends?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #277 on: September 17, 2011, 01:12:09 PM »
My two IFs have had good traits so far, only one badish one which was Rebellious.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #278 on: September 18, 2011, 04:58:59 AM »
My IFs all had terrible traits, so I don't want anymore IFs. Traits like: coward, slob, mean-spirited, unlucky, etc. Funny in my last game, there was no IF at birth. Maybe because it was a penthouse and there was no room?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #279 on: September 18, 2011, 05:11:21 AM »
I have 8 Sims and an IF in one house, although there were only 7 when that sim was born and another was born a few hours after.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

VampirePlasma

« Reply #280 on: September 18, 2011, 11:51:55 AM »
In my DecaDynasty, Shane didn't get an IF, but his sister did.  ::) Not like am sad or anything, the less of those chucky dolls running around the better...

loveSims

« Reply #281 on: September 18, 2011, 12:05:00 PM »
If you realy don't want a IF put it in the mum ot dad's invetory and it will just stay a doll future generations can play with. Just don't let the owner get a hold of it before he is a teenager :P

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: September 18, 2011, 01:36:48 PM »
Chucky dolls? Haha that's an awful thing to think about!  :D The only IF I have right now is still doll-form as the owner is still a toddler, but when she ages up and the doll becomes an IF, I'll let you guys know the traits.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #283 on: September 21, 2011, 09:28:38 PM »
I love my imaginary friends! I wish there was a setting on the game, I can increase the chance to get one! I love how they walk too. I put on some rap music while they walk just for laughs!  :D

Seriously, why does everyone have to be so mean to their imaginary friends? I love mine!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #284 on: September 21, 2011, 10:13:32 PM »
I love mine too Jeana. Oh, by the way, the IF just aged up and the 2 traits that I know so far are Eco-Friendly and Heavy Sleeper. So unless the 3rd one is evil or something, I got a good one!  ;D

anything