Author Topic: What is snubbing?  (Read 38542 times)

Offline Korva

• Townie
Re: What is snubbing?
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 06:52:08 PM »
I don't think the teen-specific options being available for each teen is any weirder than the normal Mean interactions that are always there, too. Those mood swing days can be amusing, but I never allow them to antagonize their own household. That annoying rich kid next door, though (Bedlington family in Appaloosa Plains)? Bring it on!

Offline Priyansh

• Imperator Romam
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Vires Et Honorem
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 04:33:46 PM »
My teen sim started to snub his girlfriend during a teen party, and now the girlfriend gets bored by his apologizes and refuses all his phone calls. Whenever they meet, she uses mean interactions. Is this related to snubbing? Or is she snubbing my teen sim>

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2012, 04:39:25 PM »
My teen sim started to snub his girlfriend during a teen party, and now the girlfriend gets bored by his apologizes and refuses all his phone calls. Whenever they meet, she uses mean interactions. Is this related to snubbing? Or is she snubbing my teen sim>

She's probably mad about the snubbing.  It seemed fairly serious when one of my teens did it and I don't do it anymore.  Has he stopped snubbing her?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Priyansh

• Imperator Romam
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Vires Et Honorem
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2012, 04:45:44 PM »
She's probably mad about the snubbing.  It seemed fairly serious when one of my teens did it and I don't do it anymore.  Has he stopped snubbing her?

Yes, he has already stopped snubbing her. Is there a way to win her back? She's a specially selected future wife, to say.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2012, 06:27:45 PM »
Yes, he has already stopped snubbing her. Is there a way to win her back? She's a specially selected future wife, to say.

I would say give it a day or two for her to calm down, then try talking to her again.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Priyansh

• Imperator Romam
  • Llama Wrangler
  • Vires Et Honorem
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 06:56:39 PM »
I would say give it a day or two for her to calm down, then try talking to her again.

Great tip! :) I followed your suggestion, waited three days and on the fourth day, she herself called and invited me. :P