Author Topic: Southern Comfort  (Read 3336 times)

Dellena

Southern Comfort
« on: November 24, 2011, 02:20:51 PM »
This build came about from me initially trying to make something for the Building Contest 7.  However, after getting the shell built, I realized there was no hope in coming in at the 100,000 mark. :)  But I was already committed so I finished it without worry of cost.

Southern Comfort
Lot Size: 40x40
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3 1/2
Cost when placed on X lot: $200,220
Expansions used:  All, up to and including Pets
Stuff packs used:  All, up to and including TL

You can see a lot more screenshots on the gallery at:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=839

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
Re: Southern Comfort
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 03:10:40 PM »
Its really perfect for contest !  :) Very, very nice. My hause for contest cost more 250 000 and I  also  give up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 03:19:22 PM »
Happened to me too! I After I had finished the shell I was already close to the 100,000 mark! Gave up.
But yours is so beautiful  ;) It's great.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 04:24:08 PM »
And that is the reason I don't take part in the contests lately, I don't feel comfortable when having to look at the price tag of everything, however I always enjoy watching everyone else's creations and vote on them.

Great house Dellana, you really cough the contest's theme :)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Dellena

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 06:49:43 PM »
Thanks for all the compliments. :)  Always makes you feel good to have something you created appreciated.

I forgot to mention in the description that this house is already setup to handle two small pets, particularly at least one being a cat.  I tested everything in the house with a Sim, a small dog and a cat and everything worked just fine.  The pets had a blast in that huge central hallway.  In real life, I could just imagine a dog chasing a ball down that hallway!  <giggle>  The only niggly thing, for me, is that with the powder room between the dining room and the kitchen, the Sim wanted to use the power room sink to wash her dishes.  I guess you could grab the plates and drag them to a kitchen counter and then select the Clean Up interaction.  Although I often bypass that and just drag and drop the dirty dishes in the dishwasher anyway. :D  I wish someone would do that for me here at home!  Of course, I'd need a dishwasher first. ;)