Author Topic: Sick Of It: The Steel DecaDynasty  (Read 989 times)

CandyHeartedSim

Sick Of It: The Steel DecaDynasty
« on: August 16, 2011, 01:24:02 PM »

Here I am. “Mr Highly Desirable Dynasty Spouse”. No. I do not want to be him anymore. I want to found my own Dynasty, and be who I want to be. I don’t want to be stuck with someone who has a ridiculous name, or wants to change my lips. I don’t want to fish for a reason, I want to fish for fun. That’s why I, Christopher Steel, am starting a DecaDynasty. Let me begin.

I had to change my threads. I looked middle-aged, not a Young Bachelor.

There, much better. Now, to seek out my lady.

Here we go, she looks cute.

Ah yes, my first kiss. (Pfff… that’s what I told her)

“Hey, Jamie! Wanna be my Wifey for Lifey?”

“Yes! Oh Christopher!”

Score.

Here we are at the wedding, don’t I look handsome?

As soon as we got home, I forced Made sure Jamie brought herself some pretty outfits.

And then we… you know…

And guess what? There were chimes ;D I’m gonna be a Daddy!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Sick Of It: The Steel DecaDynasty
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:32:56 PM »
You really outdid yourself, even your recent immortal dynasty attempt. :)

I wish I could take screenshots like you have managed to. They really add pop and life to your storytelling.

I want to see the nooboo very soon!

I enjoy the humor, but don't be afraid to get serious sometimes. Writing can go either way, but even if you keep up with just the funny stuff, I will be checking continuously for updates. ;)

Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 01:54:53 PM »
I am liking Jamie for spouse she is rarely used and she does make pretty babies.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 01:56:34 PM »
Awesome start, Jessie! About time Chris stopped fishing for a reason! xD Can't wait to read more. :)

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 03:20:25 PM »
You really outdid yourself, even your recent immortal dynasty attempt. :)

I wish I could take screenshots like you have managed to. They really add pop and life to your storytelling.

I want to see the nooboo very soon!

I enjoy the humor, but don't be afraid to get serious sometimes. Writing can go either way, but even if you keep up with just the funny stuff, I will be checking continuously for updates. ;)

Thanks Elizabob! I'll definatly include some serious stuff next time, as I already have an idea in mind.
I am liking Jamie for spouse she is rarely used and she does make pretty babies.

Rachel
Thanks Rachel! I was going to use Madison Van Watson, but she mysteriously disappeared from the neighbourhood.

Awesome start, Jessie! About time Chris stopped fishing for a reason! xD Can't wait to read more. :)
Thanks Fez! He will still be fishing, but he's not going to be doing it as much  ;D

anything