Author Topic: The Reincarnation Project - A Good Evil  (Read 1098 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Reincarnation Project - A Good Evil
« on: July 09, 2011, 10:09:49 AM »
The Reincarnation project - A Good Evil
                                         By Samoht04

That is a form of myself that you see above. I do not recognize that form even though it is but an extension of my soul and mind. Where do I start, I guess my History is a must and then my goals in this World. For me time is not of the essence, I have been around for much already and I have more to witness.

Many a time ago, there were thousands of my kind, we are of the Wraith Species, I do hope that you will not judge before you understand. Let me continue, there were many of us, we had our Homes and our Families just as you do, we were corrupted just like you can be as well though, there is always someone, who needs more than what they have. That is why I am here now. A Wraith wanted all the power and so he formed a gang and that gang turned into an Empire, they began to capture and steal the power of the other Wraiths, the ones who did nothing but hide, I fought back and stole the power from his Army, I was ever so close to bringing down his hateful Empire when he found a spell, that spell transported me to the Void of Limbo. I have been there ever since, watching as he eventually had all the power, no Wraiths existed outside of his Empire, but he wanted more and he turned on his own Wraiths, Civil War broke out and neither side won, they both drained the Power from each other and destroyed themselves in the process. I was the last left. That Civil War broke out just after the Humans had arrived, they saw the sheer evil and power hungry Wraiths, they judged us forever because of that. Which is why now I must explain to you everything if you are to understand.

With the Evil Empire gone, the Spell is broken, I can use my Power outside of this wretched place, that is how I formed the Human Form you see in the image, I have not possessed him as you may have thought, I created it, I use it as a Vessel for my thoughts and soul, then when the time is right I create a new one, so I can continue my work without the problem of my Vessel breaking down, I will leave the Vessel with replica Human thoughts and emotions so it will keep up the appearance but by the time I am ready to leave it the Humans can blame it on one of their diseases or just that thing called being Senile.

I still look much like myself, I expect when the merging process begins with the Humans I shall lose some links but a few can be altered, now let me introduce you to my First Vessel, it's name is Coal Wraith, to match it's vision portals, the last name is a remnant of my Past, I am now to forge a new Future for myself, this time I will secure a way through, not with Blood and War but with Knowledge, Art, Communication and Military, I will only use Military to keep the World I am joining peaceful and under some sort of control, not the anarchy I came from. I will be a Peaceful Wraith, I always was and always will be.

I guess it will shock some people, from being told Wraiths are evil and then to meet me, a Wraith that is as Good as you can get. Maybe I should call myself A Good Evil?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Reincarnation Project - A Good Evil
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
First Few Days

I thought that to come into a quiet place where I would be least noticed would be a good idea, so I sent my Vessel to a place called Riverview, it is a rural community on the Human lands, they actually have to use their hands to grow their food, poor things. When the Wraiths lived we could grow our food with our minds and magic, I still can, just it is probably best not to, I watched these Humans develop and let me say, any sign of magic and they burnt you at the stake. So I guess I would have to learn how to do this thing called Gardening, maybe I can fiddle with the harvests, make some strange plants, there was a plant in the time of Wraiths, it was called the Life Fruit, I wonder if I can replicate it, I may need it in the future. This was the establishment that I was allocated, small but fitted with basics.

With little of the Human Funds left I commanded my Vessel to the Library, through my Vessel I talked to the Woman who was called a Librarian about a Gardening book, she directed me to the shelf and I chose one of the books, as I read I realised that these Humans go through so much work when before they had similar power to us, then they lost it and had to do all this manual stuff.

I have managed to obtain a career as a Test Subject in the Science Career, I need knowledge of this World to be able to enter it, I did not stay in that position for too long, which was good or they may have found out about the Vessel, I am advancing rapidly, my Gardening Level is at 6 whilst my Handiness is at 2, as my Statistics for Coal show.

The dorky outfits are not as bad as they look, I am starting to make my first friend but it is a steady process, I am saving for a better entertainment system for Coal at the moment.

Everything was going so well at the Science Building until the explosion, normal Humans would have been killed, the Shields on the Vessel protected it however, I had to pretend I was not in the room with the explosion so they would not get suspicious.

I shall report back soon, Coal is recharging, I think it is time to find a Female Human capable of participating in the creation of my new Vessel, not until Coal has achieved his mission though, I still must get a memory of Him and his Spouse, I will have a Friend move in I think.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2011, 02:18:47 PM »
This is awesome! I'm so blown away by your writing, Thomas. I'll definitely be keeping up with this story. :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »
Thanks Fez.  :)

Natsuko

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2011, 07:52:03 PM »
I....like it! Very interesting. The second photo of Coal in your first post is...um, sort of scary. I just scrolled down, and then- BAM! Either way it's a good story, :D

Offline MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 05:36:06 PM »
This is good -- the background reminds me of Milton's Paradise Lost -- only those were definitely good and bad angels. The word Wraith makes me think of Tolkien's Ringwraiths, scary creatures. I'll follow this with interest -- I once wrote a non-Sims story in which a being from the Tarot cards was possessing different people. He was not good, however.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 05:57:52 PM »
I....like it! Very interesting. The second photo of Coal in your first post is...um, sort of scary. I just scrolled down, and then- BAM! Either way it's a good story, :D

Thanks Natsuko!  ;)

This is good -- the background reminds me of Milton's Paradise Lost -- only those were definitely good and bad angels. The word Wraith makes me think of Tolkien's Ringwraiths, scary creatures. I'll follow this with interest -- I once wrote a non-Sims story in which a being from the Tarot cards was possessing different people. He was not good, however.

Thanks Marian!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 04:38:23 PM »
Daily Routine

This is dish, as I am informed, is a dish called Grilled Cheese, popular amongst many of the Sims in this age. It is quite edible for my Vessel, although I do not know the taste, it keeps my Vessel alive.

His Garden is doing well under my direction, I think that without my ability to remember knowledge he would struggle. Although I do have to admit this Sim food looks rather edible.

I do not see why these Sims have a leadership that charges them to live, my Vessel has very little and pays very little, I would argue and vaporize them on sight but alas, what is a Wraith to do if he wants to fit in?

This was a good test for my Vessels knowledge of the works of the toilet bowl, the status told me that as a Sim the room would be considered dirty, they really are very messy and yet very fussy these Sims are they not?

I then instructed my Vessel to apply an upgrade, I am in awe as to how bashing the thing with a metal object will make it perform better, I have tried that with other Vessels but it doesn't work for them.

The Garden grows as does my Vessels knowledge of the subject, in turn improving my already vast knowledge.

For the first time I have had to speak through my Vessel, it was not all that unpleasant, although hearing the Sim Woman call me Coal instead of my divine name was so rude.

I forgave her eventually and we grew quite close, I am pleased she did not suspect anything.

I think we should keep our distance however, not all these Sims seem right in their meager brains capacities.

His knowledge of cuisine is growing, I am glad it is not burnt, that really causes problems in the bowels section.

The promotions of his Rankings are flying by, the advance is steady.

I rewarded the stressed out Vessel with a thing called a Water Slide, it decreased the stress levels of it.

A Sim wanted some of my produce, I was happy to agree to the terms, the Sim Male rewarded me with a Celebrity Status, I'm quite pleased with myself now, the Vessel as well.

I'd been told that the skill of dangling wire in a pond was soon to be needed in my Vessels line of employment, in a matter of two days he was considered a Level Six in the skill.

More promotions and a Level 9 of the Gardening Skill.

With the funds building up I rewarded my Vessel with some expansions to his habitat, namely a Picture-Box that is called a Television and a seat called a Sofa. I also gave him a separate bedroom.

Here is the Vessel going off to work as an Aquatics Scientist. I was feeling very proud of myself you know, the rank before and he just started and we made a discovery that resulted in an instant promotion!

We have now improved our Handiness Skill to a Level 8, I have to upgrade a Stereo later.

Look at my new carpool!

We did it! We finally mastered the Gardening Skill, that is my first goal completed, now for the others.

He got promoted again, my senses tell me it is Week 3 Day 2 of my plan to reincarnate myself, I am but one promotions from my Vessels Life Goal, I am a Genetic Resequencer.

So here we are, the Vessel and I, this is the Vessels Sim aging, I have a deadline to meet and I'm pretty sure I'll make it, now I must find a Female of the Sim Specimen, I will need an Artistic Record of the Vessel and for the Female. Maybe I shall have my Vessel learn to paint or take photographs with his Female after his other goals are complete, until the next Vessel is formed anyway.

Happy Birthday Coal, Vessel 1.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2011, 05:14:37 PM »
Happy birthday Coal. ;D
Good to see this story is continued.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 07:05:37 AM »
Happy birthday Coal! I was beginning to miss this story, so I'm glad it's back. :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 07:06:56 AM »
Thanks Guys, I'm really enjoying this so far! :)

anything