Author Topic: Adventure board not working  (Read 2856 times)

Offline PamdaBear

• Nooboo
Adventure board not working
« on: December 26, 2015, 10:52:45 PM »
This may be somewhere, but I couldn't find the exact problem in another thread and thought I'd ask just in case anyone has an answer.  Also, hoping somebody still looks at the Sims 3 boards even though Sims 4 is out and all.

So I just reached level 3 Visa in France, bought the certificate and a vacation house.  Now when I go to the Adventure Board to check for adventure I just stare at it and get no offers.  For days now (Sims days that is.)  I read something about possibly getting  a phone call for adventures now, but I haven't gotten any.  I'd like to get adventures so that I can finish all the tombs and such things, since many need specific keys I can't just do them on my own.

Any help/advice would be appreciated.   Thanks.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Adventure board not working
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 11:54:16 PM »
I did a search on Adventure board not working and found that it may be a game bug that has not been fixed.

However, I did see a page of tips that may help over at the old official Sims forum. To many to list, see the link below for the tips.

Adventure Board not working
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/320299.page

Hope this helps, :)

MrsFlynn
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything