Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1631713 times)

Leto85

Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #1395 on: February 19, 2011, 02:11:47 PM »
Smart way of getting back on topic Malteser! A very smart way. ;)
But you're right indeed. Those forum rules are meant for the forum. In pm you can talk about things that are off topic here, just like CC.

Priyansh

« Reply #1396 on: February 19, 2011, 06:36:48 PM »
Ahoy! A Kung-Fu granny, you will have no need to call the police if burglar comes to you! ;)

As for the tongue, put an ice cube in front of her and her tongue will look even better. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #1397 on: February 20, 2011, 05:22:29 AM »
I've never known that hidden traits AND certain lifetime rewards that provide exclusive moodlets are supposed to show up in the family tree... I just don't know how to post PrtSc pics in this thread (the Paste option is grayed out) Any help would be appreciated to show the pic.

EDIT: YES! Thanks Pam for the solution. Here's the pic:

(I'm not a PrtSc pro so sorry for the low resolution)

My game is not English for some reasons, so I'll have to translate:

First: This is my SimBot and the photo was taken while in Al Simhara. And here are the 'traits':

1. SimBot hidden trait
2. Can Salute hidden trait (as you can see he's an Austronaut)
3. Ambitious
4. Computer Whiz
5. Immune to Fire hidden trait, all SimBots are immune to fire
6. Workaholic
7. Brave
8. No Bills Ever (yes, it's a LTR he has, but I don't know why it shows up as a trait)
9. Eye Candy (yet another LTR)
10. Handy

Note: After my sim returned home, I checked the family tree, and everything was back to normal...
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1398 on: February 20, 2011, 05:25:23 AM »
I've never known that hidden traits AND certain lifetime rewards that provide exclusive moodlets are supposed to show up in the family tree... I just don't know how to post PrtSc pics in this thread (the Paste option is grayed out) Any help would be appreciated to show the pic.

I've seen what you're talking about, but I don't know why it shows up like that sometimes.  Try Ctrl-PrtScn.  Sometimes that will work.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #1399 on: February 20, 2011, 05:31:05 AM »
I've seen what you're talking about, but I don't know why it shows up like that sometimes.  Try Ctrl-PrtScn.  Sometimes that will work.

Thanks, I've tried that, but it does the same thing as with only pressing the PrtSc button. When I click Ctrl+V in Word it pastes the pic but I can't paste the pic in My Documents so therefore I can't upload it to the PhotoBucket. I'm surprised, because I've seen lots of topics with pictures of family trees, taken with PrtSc.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1400 on: February 20, 2011, 05:37:09 AM »
Thanks, I've tried that, but it does the same thing as with only pressing the PrtSc button. When I click Ctrl+V in Word it pastes the pic but I can't paste the pic in My Documents so therefore I can't upload it to the PhotoBucket. I'm surprised, because I've seen lots of topics with pictures of family trees, taken with PrtSc.

Have you tried pasting it into MS Paint, then saving as a .jpg file?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #1401 on: February 20, 2011, 05:38:52 AM »
Have you tried pasting it into MS Paint, then saving as a .jpg file?

I can't open Paint with this PC, but will try with my other one. Thanks so much, Pam!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #1402 on: February 20, 2011, 09:24:49 AM »
I wish I knew how to do that. I understand it may be an involuntary traveling bug, but I can't help but to think of taking a picture of one of my sims, with all hidden traits and lifetime rewards showing. Lol.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #1403 on: February 21, 2011, 10:47:03 PM »
Yay, the gallery's back up! In response to someone who pointed out the skyline in Brideport a little while back, here's a picture of the Paris horizon, which you can see by using the TAB key in map view:

And just for fun, here's a picture of my sculpter Adam getting his hand stuck in a rock on his bedside table, or at least that's what it looks like:

I love the look he's giving me. "Hey, little help here? Anyone?".

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1404 on: February 22, 2011, 04:31:13 AM »
Well Paris looks like a bit of a rip off!  :) I have my own funny shot of an event that happened.  ;)

Let me set the scene, it's the Evening, Mutley Character takes his girlfriend for a meal, then as they are leaving I see his Sister arrive. His sister Penelope who has moved out and already has children, yet she was pregnant again, after they left she went into labour. Being a Four Star celebrity also draws a large crowd of normal and paps people so when they all scream I got a funny shot which has to be the best 'Ahhhhh! She is in Labour!' face I have seen, not only that but her hand is sticking out of Morganna Wolffs head!  ;D

The woman is Tenille Character and is the Daughter of the only Spare from Generation 5, I found out who she was dating, Arlo Bunch:o So the scared face must be used a lot!  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #1405 on: February 22, 2011, 05:08:27 AM »
That is a brilliant photo Samoht, classic.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #1406 on: February 22, 2011, 09:58:47 AM »
Amazing photo, Samoht. Rare shot. I like the expression on the face of the girl with red eyes.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1407 on: February 22, 2011, 10:42:00 AM »
Actually I never noticed her but now I do I am even more freaked out, I made that Sim... I never put her down in my town though?  :o
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #1408 on: February 22, 2011, 10:46:11 AM »
I believe if she was in you bin she may have been put into the town by the game.

Leto85

« Reply #1409 on: February 22, 2011, 04:42:58 PM »
Wonderfull photo Samoth. Really nicely done. I see you are making progress in taking photos ingame.
Now I'm also curious about your photo editing technique. I know you have the software. ;)

anything