Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1649252 times)

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #5340 on: August 25, 2013, 12:22:06 PM »
Not so much weird/unexpected as squicky. My first ID pollinator had the most success with Marian Hooley who's married to Robin Hooley when the game begins. They still live together even with the pollinator's four children running around. Marian became a fairy in the first round of supernaturals and Robin became a vampire after kid 3 was born to scare pollinator off; pollinator died after his fourth 'try for baby' with Marian. Fast forward to now when I decided that another pollinator should visit the Hooley house. This time the target was Marian's only daughter. Turns out she and Robin are now boyfriend and girlfriend. Just...yeah.

Offline HopeAlive

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5341 on: August 25, 2013, 05:25:33 PM »
No pictures.

While David was out and about he ran into a sick sim. David being (low level right now) doctor he preceded to try and diagnose what was wrong with her...

Then he kicked the poor sin. O_o Not sure why he kicked her.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5342 on: August 25, 2013, 11:18:01 PM »
Chalk this up for "Most Inappropriate Time to get the Attractive Company Moodlet".

"Miss Bella Bachelor, you are under arrest for vandalizing public property. And I think you and I have a lot in common and I would love to get to know you better."

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5343 on: August 25, 2013, 11:31:29 PM »
Chalk this up for "Most Inappropriate Time to get the Attractive Company Moodlet".

"Miss Bella Bachelor, you are under arrest for vandalizing public property. And I think you and I have a lot in common and I would love to get to know you better."

"Miss Bella Bachelor, you are under arrest for vandalizing my heart. You have the right to remain attractive. Anything you say can and will be held against you." ;) I'd better leave these two alone to get a Room... or Jail Cell as the case may be.

While David was out and about he ran into a sick sim. David being (low level right now) doctor he preceded to try and diagnose what was wrong with her...

Then he kicked the poor sin. O_o Not sure why he kicked her.

"Well sir, it appears that your knee is out of joint. Just hold on a moment while I readjust it for you. This will only hurt a little."

Offline seakissed

• Townie
« Reply #5344 on: August 26, 2013, 09:06:15 PM »

This isn't new but I did find it funny!

The look on his face also had me giggling about this one

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #5345 on: August 27, 2013, 04:06:14 AM »
I found a few pictures, all taken in my Dynasty files that are quite strange/funny/unusual.

Even gnomes need to watch the news from time to time!

Look out below!

Dude, your a policeman. Why are you protesting? Against policemen?
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #5346 on: August 27, 2013, 04:26:34 AM »
I think he wants more policeman! (there picture is not crossed out). Or, he's campaigning for better police cars :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #5347 on: August 27, 2013, 04:28:46 AM »
Bubbles, I get gnomes in weird places/positions too. There's one in my Life States that just loves to sit by the university welcome basket.  :P
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #5348 on: August 27, 2013, 04:32:27 AM »
I think he wants more policeman! (there picture is not crossed out). Or, he's campaigning for better police cars :)
When I selected the protest, it said "Who needs policemen?" or something like that, suggesting they didn't want policemen.
Bubbles, I get gnomes in weird places/positions too. There's one in my Life States that just loves to sit by the university welcome basket.  :P
That's a strange place to sit! This gnome tends to sit in the basement under the sprinklers.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #5349 on: August 27, 2013, 07:13:27 AM »
I had to get rid of the gnomes in my dynasty, I was overrun with them and they would keep sitting in the worst possible places, in front of toilets, the fridge, the dishwasher, had a lot of gnome related foot stomping going on  ::)

But one escaped the purge, a sculpting gnome, I don't know where it was hiding but it's suddenly appeared again and I can't remember which sim made it as I had 3 sculptors in the beginning but I'm pretty sure it was one of the dead sims and not my founder as it's worth over 13,000  :o

I had no idea sculpting gnomes went up in value, I didn't sell it though, I decided it could hang about as I'm interested to see it's final worth when I've finished.

Offline Banana Bender

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5350 on: August 27, 2013, 07:28:30 AM »
I had to get rid of the gnomes in my dynasty, I was overrun with them and they would keep sitting in the worst possible places, in front of toilets, the fridge, the dishwasher, had a lot of gnome related foot stomping going on  ::)

But one escaped the purge, a sculpting gnome, I don't know where it was hiding but it's suddenly appeared again and I can't remember which sim made it as I had 3 sculptors in the beginning but I'm pretty sure it was one of the dead sims and not my founder as it's worth over 13,000  :o

I had no idea sculpting gnomes went up in value, I didn't sell it though, I decided it could hang about as I'm interested to see it's final worth when I've finished.

You can put the gnomes in your inventory or open the butterfly cabinet inventory and put them in there.  They don't breed and only the mysterious magical gnomes die - eventually.  The sculture gnome is a sculpture so will increase in value.  In whatever inventory you choose to place them, they just sit in there increasing in value.   ;)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #5351 on: August 27, 2013, 08:16:38 AM »
When I selected the protest, it said "Who needs policemen?" or something like that, suggesting they didn't want policemen.That's a strange place to sit! This gnome tends to sit in the basement under the sprinklers.

Oh! Well then that is VERY weird. :)

Offline HopeAlive

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5352 on: August 27, 2013, 05:20:03 PM »
Apparently, Magic Beans kill your sim.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #5353 on: August 27, 2013, 07:07:45 PM »
Okay, here's a new one.  I recently had an error where I couldn't move towns or save my family because an error kept notifying me that a werewolf or some other supernatural in the family wasn't in human form.  This was bizarre as there were no supernaturals in the family.  Also, my toddler wouldn't age up.

Turns out the toddler had a stuck "yellow" moodlet from the mood lamp.  Once I removed it, everything went back to normal.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #5354 on: August 27, 2013, 09:21:39 PM »
Apparently, Magic Beans kill your sim.

Yes but only certain beans - it's random which bean your sim picks. They have a cool ghost colour. :)

anything