Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1645336 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #5595 on: December 08, 2013, 03:21:56 PM »
Hey, what's up with the Grim Reaper here?
Any background story?

Geoffrey had job opportunity to ask Sims to vote, and when I use Door of Life and Death to Call Grimmy he just kill off Nick Alto, which make me surprised at many levels and Grimmy available to talk after that and Geoffrey ask him to vote to complete his opportunity, something like that.

It's actually Sinbad's son. I had to give him the same hairstyle once I saw how much he looked like his dad.
The toddler got back home safe and sound. I guess it wasn't kidnapping so much as trying to help with childcare, but it was still weird when I saw it!

He's look like Sinbad a lot! Amazing! I see, that just the way that I see! Glad to know that she not kidnap anyone child!

But, as always I loved when I see your screenshots, Trip! Especially the last one that you posted, I hope that when you finish your Dynasty file, you'll consider about posting the story again like Ironstar!

I play around with Lolita Goth, and this is what happens when her life was over (when she reach the end of old age). So, there is no Grimmy at all? This is new for me.

“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #5596 on: December 08, 2013, 11:29:14 PM »
This weird thing happens when I open my save at Midnight Hollow again. After loading screen finished, this is them. What are they doing anyway? Doing Fusion like in Dragon Ball but Sims version?  ???

And soon they become normal again, but one of them seems annoyed :P

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #5597 on: December 09, 2013, 08:03:15 AM »
Mortimer seems inherited a hidden talent like this, which also happens in my game when he grew older.

Too bad that Malcolm disapprove because it’s too scary! Is this another thing that Goths do? :o

My Stories:

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5598 on: December 09, 2013, 08:26:40 AM »
I play around with Lolita Goth, and this is what happens when her life was over (when she reach the end of old age). So, there is no Grimmy at all? This is new for me.

I actually dreamt about this at night after I read this post!! ;D
It was kinda weird to think about it, but I saw one ghost disappeared like the pics and got the message "Now I say goodbye to the world and travel now in one endless world"
No, I didn't dream that I played Sims, but it happened in real life! xD

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5599 on: December 09, 2013, 06:30:47 PM »
No picture, but I just realized something very interesting:

Taken at a Normal lifespan, Boyd and Susan Wainwright are eleven days from becoming Elder, which means that they are ten days into their Adult lifespan, or 62 days old. Their daughter Blair is 21 days from becoming Adult, meaning that she is 31 days old. Given that the YA lifespan is 21 days, Blair would have had to be born on the very first day of her parents becoming YA, which is impossible, as she would have had to be conceived three days prior, when her parents were still teens.

Iiinteresting. :)

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #5600 on: December 09, 2013, 06:51:54 PM »
Maybe Blair is adopted? She looks nothing like her parents... :P
I know that Blair's children could inherit Boyd's or Susan's haircolor, but whatever!! xD

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #5601 on: December 09, 2013, 06:59:34 PM »
I've played the Rackets in Twinbrook a lot, and I can say that the age discrepancies are so much worse for that family. On a normal lifespan, Max and Marigold are a couple days into their elder stage (76 and 75, respectively, if you want to get specific). Their sons are pretty close to elderhood; Dudley has a week until his elder birthday, Dennis ten days, and Bill is sandwiched in the middle with nine days. So they're not only impossibly close in age to their parents (anywhere from nine to thirteen days younger), they're also impossibly close in age to each other, since pregnancies last for three days.

The only explanation I can think of is tattoos, since tattoos reset age and all of the Rackets are tattooed.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Crazylittleloon

• Occult
  • Ruining your childhood since 1995
« Reply #5602 on: December 10, 2013, 07:10:28 AM »

Taken at a Normal lifespan, Boyd and Susan Wainwright are eleven days from becoming Elder, which means that they are ten days into their Adult lifespan, or 62 days old. Their daughter Blair is 21 days from becoming Adult, meaning that she is 31 days old. Given that the YA lifespan is 21 days, Blair would have had to be born on the very first day of her parents becoming YA, which is impossible, as she would have had to be conceived three days prior, when her parents were still teens.

Someone at EA can't do math!  ::)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #5603 on: December 10, 2013, 12:22:28 PM »
Well if we're going along those lines, this has been pointed out, but Mortimer Goth (in the Sims 2) was an Elder. Kaylynn Langerak was still an adult, yet in the Sims 3 they're both children and Kaylynn is technically OLDER than Mortimer. There's quite a few inconsistencies they didn't consider.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #5604 on: December 10, 2013, 12:58:15 PM »
I just wonder if they did that on purpose, I mean look there's a life extending item related right? I’m agreeing with what Trip said. I read on SimWikia that even Michael Bachelor and Dina Caliente relationship are quite unnatural to begin with. You may notice as there’s no Teen-Young Adult relationship in game and yet there they are. There are also so many mysteries that they even add and left us Simmer with cliffhanger. If you notice like there’s two Bella one in Pleasantview and one in Strangetown, who’s the real one ::) ? (The Sims 2)
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #5605 on: December 10, 2013, 01:56:26 PM »
It turns out that Sims don't have mattresses, but just sleep on piles of folded clothes:

** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #5606 on: December 10, 2013, 06:09:59 PM »
Lol Snufflesxx - that looks uncomfortable.

Grim really loved celebrities - or to have a memento of the impact his work does. He hung around after a paparazzi expired to take pictures of everyone mourning...

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #5607 on: December 10, 2013, 06:15:30 PM »

Check out the math with Leighton Sekemoto and his son, Sam!  Leighton is 19 days til Adult - 2 days into YA AND he has a toddler son who must be at least 6 days since conception.  Talk about precocious!  :o
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #5608 on: December 10, 2013, 06:38:30 PM »
Check out the math with Leighton Sekemoto and his son, Sam!  Leighton is 19 days til Adult - 2 days into YA AND he has a toddler son who must be at least 6 days since conception.  Talk about precocious!  :o

I was actually going to mention that one too, but I couldn't remember the exact specs on Leighton. Sam I think is two days into Toddler, which means he's five days old and eight days from conception. Yeah...that's crazy! :P

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #5609 on: December 10, 2013, 09:44:54 PM »

My Stories: