Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1630987 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #6015 on: July 25, 2014, 02:48:26 AM »
I would not want to be standing near her! Maybe the life fruit is having an effect on her. What is she making?
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #6016 on: July 25, 2014, 03:01:40 AM »
Kahlee has ambrosia?!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #6017 on: July 25, 2014, 04:22:24 AM »
She might... >_>

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #6018 on: July 25, 2014, 10:58:20 AM »
She does. I can tell. Kahlee looks waaaay to happy about it.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #6019 on: July 25, 2014, 04:50:01 PM »
She had that same, demented grin while cooking Mac & Cheese too...

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #6020 on: July 26, 2014, 08:42:47 PM »
I consider this slightly odd, because I've never been this lucky before. I'm sharing it in-case it's of use to anyone else.

In Moonlight Falls, there's a 2 bed, 1 bath house called 204 Lakeside Drive. If you can afford it, buy it!

Apparently there's 1-2 common insect spawners near it (got 2 butterflies so far, and glowbugs are out at night), 1 common gem spawner (got ruby and smoky quartz from it) and a special seed spawner (got 3 specials and 1 rare over 2 days!) all right next to the lot! You're also right next to the lake for easy fishing.

I don't think I've ever been this lucky in the game... I'm wondering what the catch is...

EDIT: Grabbed some screenshots to show just how close the spawners are to the house.

This seems to be common gem...

...and common insect...

...and this big patch of grass is where the seeds spawn. At the top, you can see some butterflies. There's 2 common insect spawners right there.

Considering Phoebe is working on Gardening and Alchemy, I think I managed to pick a pretty good spot!

McHazy

« Reply #6021 on: July 27, 2014, 01:23:57 PM »
Getting older makes me go cross-eyed too..... ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline AnnaSimmery1234

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6022 on: July 28, 2014, 05:20:22 PM »
So I've got a few.
In one of my games, it was an evil family. I had recently moved out the "heir's" ex-wife and child. I had the heir go over there and start cooking in hopes that the house would catch fire. I had the heir bring the only adult in the house out of the house and I thought all I had to do was wait.... wrong! The child "morphed" into a teen and finished cooking the meal.
Then "morphed" back to a child. What?!

In the same game, the grim had come for one of my founders victims. In this particular game I had cheats on. I decided that I would "trigger age transaction." Nothing happened.... at first. The next time Grim showed up he was an elder! I died laughing and took a picture. The NEXT time I saw grim (the funny part is that it was to collect my founder, who was trying to make amends with some of his illegitimate children.) So, Grim had now turned a different color. What?!

( A different time I caught Grim yelling at a urinal, what could he possibly have against them?)

In my immortal dynasty file the racecar drivers outfit is VERY popular.

And one more.....  this is probably my favorite outfit on a sim that EA  has ever generated.

It goes together perfectly!

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #6023 on: July 29, 2014, 08:15:37 PM »
I officially have no idea what's going on here...

She aged up to Young Adult from Teen... and now apparently isn't going to age... ever. For the record, Alyssia is a vampire, other vampires in the neighbourhood are aging normally and so is her mother (her mother is 15 days from elder).

So yeah... I'm confused. O.o

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #6024 on: July 30, 2014, 07:43:28 AM »
I officially have no idea what's going on here...

She aged up to Young Adult from Teen... and now apparently isn't going to age... ever. For the record, Alyssia is a vampire, other vampires in the neighbourhood are aging normally and so is her mother (her mother is 15 days from elder).

So yeah... I'm confused. O.o

I know for a fact that you have Late Night (seen Immortal Fairy, which is in bridgeport, which comes from Late Night.). And I have heard that the Late Night vampires are immortal. I don't know that for a fact, because I don't have that expansion myself. Hope this helped.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6025 on: July 30, 2014, 08:42:07 AM »
All the vampires I have ever played never age no matter what town I am in.  I just thought it was normal, seeing how they are vampires.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #6026 on: July 30, 2014, 10:42:09 AM »
Her Dad ages... or did until I took the Immortal LTR for him.

That's why I'm confused.

karlissa

« Reply #6027 on: July 30, 2014, 12:23:23 PM »
I consider this slightly odd, because I've never been this lucky before. I'm sharing it in-case it's of use to anyone else.

In Moonlight Falls, there's a 2 bed, 1 bath house called 204 Lakeside Drive. If you can afford it, buy it!

Apparently there's 1-2 common insect spawners near it (got 2 butterflies so far, and glowbugs are out at night), 1 common gem spawner (got ruby and smoky quartz from it) and a special seed spawner (got 3 specials and 1 rare over 2 days!) all right next to the lot! You're also right next to the lake for easy fishing.

I don't think I've ever been this lucky in the game... I'm wondering what the catch is...

EDIT: Grabbed some screenshots to show just how close the spawners are to the house.

This seems to be common gem...

...and common insect...

...and this big patch of grass is where the seeds spawn. At the top, you can see some butterflies. There's 2 common insect spawners right there.

Considering Phoebe is working on Gardening and Alchemy, I think I managed to pick a pretty good spot!
Those spawners were added because you were doing alchemy. For some reason EA made spawners spawn if you start doing alchemy.

Offline KhaineGB

• Immortal
« Reply #6028 on: July 30, 2014, 01:18:30 PM »
Those spawners were added because you were doing alchemy. For some reason EA made spawners spawn if you start doing alchemy.

Huh... I actually didn't know that...

I think I've got about 7 special plants growing now...

Offline Alaskanstars

• Nooboo
« Reply #6029 on: July 31, 2014, 09:48:08 AM »
The other day the Grim Reaper came to collect one of my dead sims.

He then fainted.