Author Topic: At Home With Chuckles - It's here! Orbital Planes  (Read 26352 times)

Chuckles_82

Re: At Home With Chuckles - New Cheap 10x10 now available!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 06:12:35 PM »
Yes, the dive well was meant to be a bit of a joke. It is free in buydebug, so adds no value, but it adds a bit of a focal point :D

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2011, 01:23:53 AM »
So many creative ideas here, I'm amazed. Specially with that painting alike wall covering and parking lot! I also love the lilac pallette and hints of red in white/gray/black design. It looks very sophisticated, fantastic job!

And also, fantastic job on that table in first post, it looks great and it is easy to navigate trough, thank you for taking time to do it :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2011, 02:25:57 AM »
It was my pleasure :) You directed me to the right place so I could find out how to do it :) To start with it wasn't as important, but I knew I was going to need it as the number of uploads grew. I didn't know how originally, so your post came just the right time!

The last one was inspired as I searched for ways to add custom content to my game, without actually using custom content in my uploads (I was browsing one of the major the CC sites and found myself really wanting a lot of their paintings. I'm thinking that if I photograph those though, that I will need to credit them - it wouldn't be fair not to, because it's almost like stealing them). And because I had a VERY tight budget after all the basics were in place, photos were perfect. After the first photo of the day, they are all worth next to nothing, but look amazing.

My biggest building tip would be: Wallpapers and patterns are your friend - use them creatively!

Chuckles_82

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2011, 05:28:28 AM »
76 Gunther Goth Hwy
Contest Build - Please refrain from commenting until the contest is over

Price Furnished: $18,389
Price Unfurnished: $16,023
Lot Size: 20x20
Description: This charming log cabin by the lake is perfect for a young couple first starting out. A quiet retreat, just minutes from Twinbrook city centre and great potential for development. The property is on rain-water tank water so you don't have to polute your body with the harsh chemicals in town water. To welcome you to your new home we have furnished it with some new furniture to give it a more homely and welcoming feel, complementing the open plan living area.
Download link: 76 Gunther Goth Hwy

Content: All EPs. I think that's all that's in it - but I do have HELS and TLS now too :D

View from the street

Bedroom

Bathroom

Kitchen, Dining and Living

If you download, please note that the old car, fence, 'grass' and the 'water tank' are decorations on the terrain outside the lot. Location is everything though, right?!

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2011, 06:47:09 PM »
I like what I see and I hope to see more.  ;D

You should drop by the showboat thread, it's a great place to show off and ask for input and suggestions.

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2011, 09:15:54 PM »
Thanks Danefaith, I have been watching the showboat thread. If I get really stuck on a build I may post in there - I nearly did the other day because I couldn't get my sports club to not look boxy, but in the end I modified the structure enough.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 11:53:58 AM »
I came here to download pally's mini and ended up downloading most of the houses here, there is some really good things in here, like the use of the costume paintings, slopped driveways, and so many refreshing Ideas !                   
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 02:36:45 PM »
All your houses are really very, very nice, but "Your Quarters" is amazing !!! I LOVE it :D

Chuckles_82

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2011, 05:32:26 PM »
Thankyou to everyone for the lovely comments so far. Just an update, since it's been a while since I added anything new:

I've recently found a bit more motivation to work on my world in CAW. I've added the new spawners (although anyone working with CAW will find that they have to be added in-game on lots - unless you want to mess with package editors - and I do not), the theatre and several new houses. I've had to make just one of the lots 35x35 (all the rest remain 15x15) because unfortunately horses don't like stairs, so I couldn't make a shell for the equestrian centre. I've modified some of my current builds to add to the world - among them 'Your Quarters, Dr Rush', Pally's Modern Mini/Small Modern Townhouse, and Zenadu - which is now Mini Zen (the only lot I have really managed to name).

In a few days when I export my next version of the world for play testing, I will upload some preview images here and to the showboat thread.

Since I'm really terrible at naming things, I'm going to ask for some help with naming my lots, and would also love to hear ideas for a name for my world (I have a couple in mind).

Chuckles_82

Re: At Home With Chuckles - New Tiny Island: Childhood's End
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 02:45:38 AM »
Childhood's End

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4938297

I really only threw this tiny world together in one day. I was inspired by a world in Stargate Atlantis - the episode is called Childhood's End. The people of this world only live to the age of 25. If you were to play this world with mainly children, you would play with testingcheats on so that you could summon NPCs as needed, and populate the world with families without adults. If you find you are having too many adult NPCs spawn, you can age them up til Grimmie comes.

I have only created one type of tree-house and placed multiple copies over the island - I'll leave it up to others' creativity to branch out (sorry, couldn't help it) and make different types.

For those of you tired of sims making tonnes and tonnes of money, all that can change with this story. Only the children can make the money in this world - be it selling items they have made or cake stalls, it will be much slower than playing adults with careers.

All the spawners except the fresh water fish, seeds (just a special 4 spawner) and the pets spawners have been added - including the WA spawners because children can't travel on their own. I haven't included plants or seeds because children can't garden. If you choose to allow teenagers to garden, you can always add the plants yourself from buy debug.

To create and save a family without adults:

Create a family in CAH - you must have at least 1 adult
Move the family into a house and play
Pause
Turn testingcheats on
Shift+click the adult and select Edit in create a sim
Change the age of the adult to a child or teenager
Return to game
Go to Edit town
Evict the family without the house
Click the family on the left-hand side of the screen and choose save to library

You now have a family without adults which you can use to start populating the world :) Included below is a sample family consisting of 1 female toddler, 1 male child and 1 female teen.

Recommended settings:
Life span: Epic
Baby - 7 days
Toddler - 14 days
Child - 140 days
Teen - 14 days (longer may be necessary for extended play as you need at least a teenager to care for babies and toddlers your adults have/adopt before they die)
Young Adult 2 days
Adult - 2 days
Elder - 2 days

Pool

Junkyard

Graveyard

Park

School (rabbit hole in basement) - needs to be replaced with file below due to routing issue.

Library

House exterior

House interior

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 03:06:27 AM »
Wow Chuckles! Looks really nice and perfect for your Children island.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

JellybeanJayden

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2012, 06:10:38 PM »
How did you get the bunk beds?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2012, 06:13:36 PM »
Bunk beds are available if you have Generations
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Chuckles_82

Re: At Home With Chuckles - coming Soon: Orbital Planes
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2013, 03:25:44 AM »
Orbital Planes

Price Furnished: ~$229,183
Price Unfurnished: ~$91,031
Lot Size: 30x30 best placed on 130 East Starfall Rd, Lunar Lakes (next to the Altos).
Description: Who has a UFO? You. Who has a motive mobile? You. Who has all the latest mod cons? You. In this futuristic space-house, your sim will have the best of the best. Boasting a kitchen any chef could dream of, living room, pool, sauna, gym, home theatre and much more your sims will be perfectly happy. Everything in this house is upgraded mechanically and scientifically to provide unique advantages and moodlets. Outside there is a perfect garden, and your very own Cow Plant! After all, when you live in an extraordinary house, why would you want an ordinary pet?!
Additional Information:I have created this house to make use of the extensive collection of premium store content that I own. I will upload two versions - the empty house, and the house with an Alien family.
Content: Base Game, World Adventures, Ambitions, High End Loft Stuff, Night Life, Outdoor Living Stuff, Showtime, Seasons, Pets. Store content as listed below, including content from Lunar Lakes, Lucky Palms, and Monte Vista.

Future Shock Kitchen
Future Shock Living
The Final Frontier
Future Shock Bedroom

Serious Artist's Easel
BahHaus Garage Door v.1
Prickly Pear Cactus with Blue Flowers
Mesquite Shrubbery
Desert Debris
The Cow Plant
Tree of Prosperity
Multitab 6000
Automated access
Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill
Frost Bite Pro Icecream Machine
Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Frier
Wood Fire Oven
Sweet Masses Chromodynamic Candy Dish
Haiku of the Lotus
Uber Sani-Sim Toilet
The Not So Routine Machine
Solace Snugabunny Deluxe Baby Swing
Access Apeture
Sharper Sims Super Sleeper
Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair
Steam it up Sauna
Spa Necessities
Origami Planter Shape

Download link: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7559328

Offline Alyse

• Llama Wrangler
Re: At Home With Chuckles - coming Soon: Orbital Planes
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2013, 08:00:05 AM »
I am so happy I stopped by here! :)

I think my favorite upload is the Childhood's End world. I really like the idea of playing as children only, and seeing what happens. Life is so simple - no romance, hardly any drama... But then again - you have to work and you're only in grade school. :( - And by work, of course I mean gather/make things. :P