Author Topic: Hangout-Noblemen's Church  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Hangout-Noblemen's Church
« on: October 03, 2011, 02:52:06 AM »
Name: Noblemen’s Church
Lot Type: Hangout
Lot Size: 20x30
EP and SP:  World Adventures, (Plants, Windows) Ambitions, (Lights, Trees, Door, Terrain Paint) Late Night, (Mirrors, Sinks, Dancefloor) Outdoor Living, (Outdoor Lamps) Generations, (Wedding Arch)

Mr. Noblemen had this beautiful church built 500 Years ago. Then it was demolished due to a new Public Park was to be built. Mr Noblemen's Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandson had we church re-built for his wedding and will stand by it so it doesn't meet the same fate as the original Church did.

This is really a place for your Sims to get married not a real church. A real church wouldn't have a party area out the back.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: Hangout-Noblemen's Church
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 07:15:48 AM »
Pretty nice, no more getting married in the bathrooms :D , I was building somthing similar, and you gave me tons of Ideas, Thanks ;D
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 07:48:45 AM »
Very nice idea Gogowars :)

Though im not fan of the colours you've chosen :) Im more into pastel colours (light blue, pink, green, yellow)
And more natural lightings, and candles (Im a girl so a bit romantic ;) )

But very nice decorated :D

*thumbs up*

.... scribbles ideas down on paper for own creations hee hee

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 04:39:47 PM »
I absolutely love this wedding venue!  It is beautifully designed and decorated - thank you for sharing this!!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2011, 08:11:06 PM »
Pretty nice, no more getting married in the bathrooms :D , I was building somthing similar, and you gave me tons of Ideas, Thanks ;D
Haha. Your welcome!
Very nice idea Gogowars :)

Though im not fan of the colours you've chosen :) Im more into pastel colours (light blue, pink, green, yellow)
And more natural lightings, and candles (Im a girl so a bit romantic ;) )

But very nice decorated :D

*thumbs up*

.... scribbles ideas down on paper for own creations hee hee
I chose those colours as I built it in Twinbrook and it blends in the area a placed it. Thank you.
I absolutely love this wedding venue!  It is beautifully designed and decorated - thank you for sharing this!!

Thank you Katluvr. Glad you like it.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything