Author Topic: What current projects are you working on?  (Read 5610 times)

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
Re: What current projects are you working on?
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2011, 08:29:30 PM »
I am working on quite a few building projects. I've uploaded 2-3 homes to swap, working on a huge castle inspired from MaryMarsh (thank you).

I'll be uploading it once I'm done. After going through checking which store items I've used lol (too quick so didn't get to write down which item)

Beside my building projects, I've got my own play files with families+pets ect.

//wickedsimmer

[UPDATED]
I've built the shell, now for the decorating/landscaping etc
Added Overview screenshot of the castle to attachment as im a bit busy at the moment. I'll fix it later :)

VampirePlasma

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2011, 08:53:28 PM »
I've decided to use the Game's Vampires to help me in my book, somehow. Steping into vampire's shoes in anyway I can  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hayley431

• Nooboo
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2011, 05:49:43 AM »
Hey, I'm stuck for something to do on The Sims! I need family ideas!!!
Please help lol ;D

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2011, 08:01:23 AM »
How about doing some of the challanges available on the forum? Theres the DecaDynasty, the Immortal Dynasty, a Legacy, some old tornament challanges?

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2011, 09:04:23 AM »
Wow, Wicked, that's amazing!
I've started my attempt to finish all life-time wishes in order - one down, heaps to go!

Offline DeNile

• Immortal
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2011, 11:39:51 AM »
So, after a long hiatus on both this forum and Sims, I have returned with a project under my belt. A new world! I'm currently working on a new, Medium Sized world called the Town of Two Peaks. It still has a lot of work to go, but I'm hoping to have it done for Christmas. I'll be using some of the nice lots made in the Swap Shop, (with permission and credit of course) as well as much of my own work. Huzzah for Two Peaks! :D
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
What are you playing ?
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2011, 06:17:38 PM »
This my current household: Frederico Cantano, he is a born artist virtuose and with pation for painting and photography, I created him for the main purpose of decorating my houses, but since I don't like to cheat I'm playing one step at a time, here are a few shots of him :

This is a pic of him getting his first photography skill points in Egypt, don't care about the adventure, just want some cool shots to decorate the place  ;D

He is also brave,  he took good care of that burglar, everyone else at the appartment just kept watching and admiring the artist !

My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

Re: What are you playing ?
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2011, 06:22:58 PM »
Right now I have my dynasty, my legacy (which I haven't played for a month) and the first family I ever played that I haven't played since June. Actually I haven't simmed lately I've been playing other games.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2011, 06:24:04 PM »
Now you'd better get back on track Sportsfan :P
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2011, 06:40:51 PM »
I'm pretty much just playing my Legacy, but I'm also making a few sims to realise on the Swap Shop:)

VampirePlasma

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2011, 07:01:20 PM »
Planning out my new Dynasty for next weekend. I already lost count of my fails  :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2011, 07:17:36 PM »
Well for one of mine I am in a sticky situation. I made a vampire and had her advance in mixology and cooking and she already maxed both of them. I had her marry William Fangman and withing a few hours she was pregnant. The problem is that William is handsome, but his features were passed down to their little baby girl. Needless to say, this toddler looks like something out of the black lagoon. I'm debating whether or not to keep this file since the mom has maxed out my two favorite skills, but her baby scares me.

My other non-documented file is basically a guinea pig file for generations. (I just got it yesterday) I have two sims who are currently enjoying the water slide, shower woohoo, and tree house woohoo. They just had a little girl named Ruby and I am currently waiting for her IF to arrive.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2011, 07:54:10 PM »
I'm not actually playing as such at the moment. I really love the building side and often just enter the game to build. I've currently been working on an article about Edit Town and have really enjoyed researching a few things about community lots that I wasn't quite up to date with. This has given me a few ideas to build a community lot or two, which I'll probably start on after the article is done.
I haven't really played a lo since Pets came out, so that is also on my to do list, to play and really explore what Pets added.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2011, 10:04:40 PM »
I'm still working on achieving every lifetime wish alphabetically (from the base game, and expansions that I have). I'm up to the Descendant of Davinci, meaning I'm on generation 10.
I try and go along with all the wishes that my sims get.

After this, I think I'm going to play a file where I have to complete everything they wish for, and can never cancel a wish. I think there's been a challenge along these lines before, and it seems interesting.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2011, 11:02:35 PM »
I don't know about a challenge, Alexandria, but I've often played that way.  I think it's great fun.  I also accept every opportunity and either fulfill them or they expire while I try.  It's a different kind of pressure from a challenge, but I enjoy it all the same and it helps me learn parts about the game I don't necessarily explore on my own.

Offline chemeia

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2011, 09:55:11 AM »
I'm still working on achieving every lifetime wish alphabetically (from the base game, and expansions that I have). I'm up to the Descendant of Davinci, meaning I'm on generation 10.
I try and go along with all the wishes that my sims get.

After this, I think I'm going to play a file where I have to complete everything they wish for, and can never cancel a wish. I think there's been a challenge along these lines before, and it seems interesting.

I love these ideas!  I've also been considering giving my writing/story telling skills a try. I'm pretty sure that the last story I wrote was in grade school...25+ years ago, so it should be interesting.

I currently have an Immortal Dynasty and a Townie DecaDynasty going, but I keep losing interest.   

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2011, 11:00:47 PM »
@Alexandria
Random Wishmasters? It's in the Graveyard now, I believe.

Currently I'm busy preparing for the end of "Let's Build a House!" and I'm planning a Legacy.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2011, 01:52:36 AM »
Yes, similar to the Wishmasters challenge. I'm kind of playing that way now, but sometimes I skip over wishes.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2011, 05:38:04 AM »
I'm not actually playing as such at the moment. I really love the building side and often just enter the game to build. I've currently been working on an article about Edit Town and have really enjoyed researching a few things about community lots that I wasn't quite up to date with. This has given me a few ideas to build a community lot or two, which I'll probably start on after the article is done.
I haven't really played a lo since Pets came out, so that is also on my to do list, to play and really explore what Pets added.

Norma

Same here, If it wasn't fot the need of decorating, I would have never got out of Edit town, I like building community Lots Better then houses, they always seem easier to me, and the joy of watching townies having fun is really great, I'm hoping to build one each type, which ones are you interested in?

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2011, 05:48:37 AM »
Well, I thought I might do a graveyard, complete with ghosts and a pet sematary  (see who gets that?) attached, not really sure yet. Sometimes I start building something and loose all interest in what I started and change it to something completely different.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2011, 06:00:07 AM »
Very intresting ! My only thoughs about the graveyard was to add a tomb below it, your Idea sound quite intresting, I never left a building unfinished (except for my very first house) sometimes I just need to take a break, like for the appartment, doing that big park helped "relax" a bit :P

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2011, 11:24:42 AM »
I made a vampire and had her advance in mixology and cooking and she already maxed both of them. I had her marry William Fangman and withing a few hours she was pregnant. The problem is that William is handsome, but his features were passed down to their little baby girl. Needless to say, this toddler looks like something out of the black lagoon. I'm debating whether or not to keep this file since the mom has maxed out my two favorite skills, but her baby scares me.

Have you thought about using the Edit in CAS cheat?

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2011, 12:53:44 PM »
I think she is a vampire, and I think the cheat doesn't work on them, could be wrong tho

VampirePlasma

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2011, 01:36:55 PM »
Edit in CAS doesn't work on Occults.

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2011, 02:50:59 PM »
Yes, that is true. I misread the vampire part.