Author Topic: Little bonus things that you notice  (Read 2962 times)

skitarii

Little bonus things that you notice
« on: October 25, 2011, 01:23:11 AM »
1.  Sims will mourn the loss of a minor pet.

2.  Parrots will non-stop shout/sing the "Sing" phrase if taught to them when they're in the same room as a radio that has been switched on.

Chuckles_82

Re: Little bonus things that you notice
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 04:29:57 AM »
Sims sometimes get a negative moodlet because they are annoyed by a pet's squeaky toy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Merrier

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 08:52:53 PM »
If your Sim is playing a musical instrument outside, a horse can come and tap to it. Too cute!

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 02:15:24 PM »
Level your dogs up in hunting and when your sim asks them to hunt they can bring back gems, metals and "Something".  Something turns out to be (not always mind you) pieces of something you can put together, much like in world adventures when you found pieces of dive well etc. So far I've got pieces of a "Stone Hydrant", "Mini-Dinosaur skeleton" and "Diamond Dog"  don't know what these look like yet, only one piece of each!  Also the gems/ metals  seems to by high quality - my one dog keeps bringing Vampire eye back, and a meteorite that was worth 9,000 Simoleons!! 

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 02:57:36 PM »
Level your dogs up in hunting and when your sim asks them to hunt they can bring back gems, metals and "Something".  Something turns out to be (not always mind you) pieces of something you can put together, much like in world adventures when you found pieces of dive well etc. So far I've got pieces of a "Stone Hydrant", "Mini-Dinosaur skeleton" and "Diamond Dog"  don't know what these look like yet, only one piece of each!  Also the gems/ metals  seems to by high quality - my one dog keeps bringing Vampire eye back, and a meteorite that was worth 9,000 Simoleons!! 

The Mini-Dinosaur Skeleton looks like a mini T-rex like you might see in a museum except it is only about as tall as a dining table.  The one I put together was worth $1000.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2011, 03:04:15 PM »
The dog howls when its BFF dies (don't know about other members of the family).

Cats can catch salt-water fish in a pond on your lot (also fresh-water).

There are some new photography collections (Ambitions, Late Night, and Animal Kingdom), and you can take pictures even when you have an opportunity.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

loveSims

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2011, 04:56:30 PM »
Something very cute my dog do is wake my sim up when he must go to work. And if you create two pets in cap and choose 'mate' they are married ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2011, 05:18:49 PM »
I haven't have any dog pets yet but it's very nice tip!! I want to try this if I adopt one later. Thank you!!:D
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2011, 05:51:55 PM »
The dog howls when its BFF dies (don't know about other members of the family).

I was gonna say this!  lol  I had a lady with 6 dogs and when she died, oh the howling!