Author Topic: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Epilogue - Part II...The Story Is Complete  (Read 100862 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 18 - Raven's Hatchling
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2011, 02:46:00 PM »
Aww, what a cute little nooboo!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2011, 02:49:14 PM »
Aww welcome little Callie Fae!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2011, 02:51:04 PM »
Congrats with the nooboo! :D

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »
Aww, what a cute little nooboo!
Looks like Raven is following in the footsteps of Jocelyn from your other dynasty.

Thank you for your kind comments, Alex.  I had completely forgotten that the same thing happened in my Starr Dynasty, I even used the same title for the chapter...oh well, I must have liked it the first time around.   ;D

Thank you, Rica and loveSims! 

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2011, 03:22:15 PM »
Welcome Callie! Welcome Laron Jr!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2011, 04:41:44 PM »
congratulations!  :)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2011, 01:05:46 AM »
Welcome little Callie. Your writing is truly amazing - I really love reading your story.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: November 25, 2011, 07:47:50 PM »
Time Flies

It's a good thing El and I decided to start our family when we did.  It brought everyone in the family so much joy to have a nooboo to dote on, especially Mom and Dad.  I guess I'll understand better when Callie grows up and I'm a grandmother.

The day before her birthday was like any other.  El and Dad were out in the garden, Mom was training Eclipse for racing competitions, and Grams was painting.  In other words, it was perfect.  Whenever Callie would so much as sigh everyone would come running.  In retrospect I should have asked Grams to take some photographs, but I was too focused on my athletic training.

That evening after a lovely dinner, Dad went out to 'work in the garden' a bit more.  We all knew he was going out to play in the sprinklers as he loved to do.  I know you know where this is headed...Dad never made it to the garden.  Grim came calling for him at age 94.

He accepted his fate magnanimously, even shaking hands with Grim.  Perhaps it was his insanity, perhaps he was just satisfied that he had lived a long and happy life, we'll never know for sure.  I'm just grateful he had a chance to hold his granddaughter before he passed.

The next day no one felt much like having a party, so we had a small family celebration to mark Callie's passage into toddlerhood.

Mom set right to teaching Callie her toddler skills.  When she was tired out from all that learning, Mom set her in her new swing.

Of course it wasn't all work for my little one.  She found plenty of time to play with her special friend, Peanut.

Speaking of special friends, Grams saw her old IF, Pal, down at the consignment store the other day.  It was really strange because Grams had never made Pal real, yet here she was in the flesh.  Grams said she looked like a regular Sim but she walked and talked like she had when Grams was a girl.

In other news, Dad comes back to visit us all the time.  He seems to be concerned about watching his figure in the afterlife since he is always working out. 

He and Gramps are making themselves a bit too comfortable around the house and seem to take special delight in scaring us.  In the end we made a difficult decision and bought the local cemetery.  We found a secluded spot and moved our family plot there with pets on one side and Dad and Gramps on the other.  We can still go there after dark and visit with their ghosts when they come out, but things are much calmer around the house now.

My birthday and El's birthday came and went without notice, but of course we celebrated Callie's when the time came. 

She takes after her grandfather in so many ways - we can't tear her away from the sprinklers.

She has a vivid imagination and is always playing make-believe.

For someone who is very nearly the Emperor of Evil I sure enjoy reading her a bedtime story.  Well, even Dr. Evil had a soft spot for Mr. Bigglesworth, so I guess it's okay.

Like all the Fae women, Callie was an excellent student and soon made the honor roll at school.  She took up scouting and would help El in the garden when she got home from school.  I can see we have a future farmer on our hands with this one.

It seemed like Callie's childhood flew by and we were ready to celebrate her teen birthday.  Actually it would be a double celebration - I had finally earned my final promotion at work and gotten this nifty red glow.

Callie grew into a lovely young lady.  The resemblance between us is kind of scary.  Oh well, no doubt that she is a Fae.

Now the fun really begins...learning to drive, mood swings, the prom...oh boy! 

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 19 - Time Flies
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2011, 03:55:15 AM »
Oh My Watcher, Callie is one gorgeous sim, she reminds a lot of Raven when she was that age.
R.I.P (Oh no I forgot his name)  :-[ let me go and check it out.
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »
Callie's already gone from sweet little nooboo to gorgeous teen! R.I.P Laron ( I think that's his name  :-[)

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #115 on: November 26, 2011, 09:02:06 PM »
And Then There Were Three

My elder birthday was just days away and all of my requirements for immortality were complete, that is as long as Grim didn't come for Lindsay or Janine.  The three of us had come up in our careers together and were the best of friends.  It made me sad to think that I would long outlive them if things went according to plan.

Callie's teen years were not as tumultuous as El and I had expected, but they weren't over yet.  Grams taught her to drive as she had done for me years ago, and for the most part Callie was responsible.  There was the time she was caught out after curfew...

Fortunately I had contacts among the Appaloosa Plains PD, so they simply dropped her off at home with a warning.  I suppose it was meant to put some fear into her about not following the rules.  Of course Mom met her at the door and any fear the police instilled went right out the window.  I can tell you that Mom may look sweet, but you don't want to get on her bad side.  She grounded Callie for a week.

Fortunately the prom was a little more than a week away, so Callie wouldn't miss it.  I think Mom would have relented on that point if it came to it, but I can't be sure.

Callie chose a little less formal outfit than I had hoped when the big night finally arrived.  She's a bit 'unique' in terms of her fashion sensibility.  Oh well, at least she didn't wear her bathing suit as I feared she might.

She was crowned prom queen, keeping the Fae record intact.

She met a young man at the dance and they hit it off quite well.  His name is Josh Aguilar and he has been a frequent guest at our house ever since.

I'm hopeful that she may have found her soul mate in Josh but only time will tell.  He recently had his young adult birthday, but he is so taken with Callie that he has promised to wait for her until she graduates.  In an unexpected turn of events, Mom has befriended him and asked him to move in.  I guess with all the live-in chaperones there isn't really any harm.  He is quite a talented cook and she managed to pull some strings to get him a job at the bistro where she works.  He's quite a handsome young man and a great match for Callie.

In other news, our house is facing a gnome invasion...

...led by none other than Blingaboo!

Oh, and we couldn't go for long without another visit from Grim.  This time he came for our unicorn, Prairie.

We moved her headstone out back by the pond she loved so much.  Every so often she visits.

And finally my big day arrived...

...followed by a quick trip to the mirror.

All those years perfecting my martial arts skills have paid off.  Not many women my age can rock a bikini like I can!  Grams set about sculpting, painting, and photographing me and before the sun set on my elder birthday it was time for ambrosia.

I don't know what I expected it to taste like, but it was awful!  I managed to choke it down, though, and joined Mom and Grams as the third immortal.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 20 - And Then There Were Three
« Reply #116 on: November 26, 2011, 09:17:58 PM »
Congrats on your third immortal!

Offline Lasnien

• Townie
« Reply #117 on: November 26, 2011, 09:52:45 PM »
Congratulations!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2011, 10:15:44 PM »
Congratulations on another immortal!

Offline Deme

• Immortal