Author Topic: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Epilogue - Part II...The Story Is Complete  (Read 100005 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 20 - And Then There Were Three
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2011, 02:25:08 AM »
Congratulations on your third Immortal! Josh is looking really nice!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2011, 03:36:58 AM »
Congrats Raven.
Three cheers for the third Immortal.
Hiphip Hooray, Hiphip Hooray, Hiphip Hooray.  ;D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2011, 05:04:19 AM »
Congratulations on immortal number three.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

loveSims

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2011, 05:08:03 AM »
Congrats on your third immortal! That is a lot of gnomes lol ;D

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2011, 02:04:56 AM »
Thank you for all the kind words of support!  I'm so excited to have Raven in the record book, so to speak, after having to replay her trip to China three times because of my cat and some technical difficulties. 

Yep, loveSims, I have a ton of gnomes now.  The funny thing is they didn't start grouping up like that until I finally got a Mysterious Mr. Gnome.  The other pics of the gnomes on the counter together were staged that way by me.  Now I find all the gnomes gathered together all the time.

New update is coming soon - a lot has happened in a short time in the game.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2011, 04:14:58 PM »
The Wedding Crasher

This is the story of my wedding to Josh and the events leading up to it.  As you know, Grandma Meg invited him to live with us until I’m of age to marry.  It made me so happy to know that my family approved of him, after all our house isn’t that big that we can avoid one another if there is some unpleasantness so it is best if we all get along.  We do mostly get along, well everyone except Mom and Grandma Meg.  Mom’s red glow upsets Grandma Meg so much that they barely speak to one another anymore.  But I digress.

A few days before my birthday I was soaking in the hot tub…

…I do my best thinking in the hot tub. 

Kimo had come over to say hello when the strangest thing happened.  This scary looking man in a black robe appeared out of nowhere and knelt down to hug Kimo.  The whole family came rushing out to see what was going on.

It turns out this man was the Grim Reaper and he had come to take Kimo away.  We all watched and cried as Grim showed Kimo the light.  Then, before any of us realized what was going on, Mom ran up to Grim and started shaking her cane at him.  I can’t repeat the things she said, but Grim did his best to calm her down.  When that failed, he bowed to the rest of us and disappeared as quickly as he had appeared.  Grandma Glenys tried to calm Mom down, but she was having none of it.  Thank goodness for the moodlet managers that Grandma G got for us.  They don’t make us miss Kimo any less, but they make the grief a little more bearable.

The next day was Josh’s graduation.  Although none of us were in a mood to celebrate, we all put on our happy faces and went to City Hall to watch the ceremony.  I can’t wait until I’m the one graduating!  Soon, very soon!  When we got home from City Hall, who should be at our house but Grim.  Mom ran up to him and swung her cane as if to strike him.  He put his hand out to ward off the blow, and Mom stopped in her tracks.  She watched in horror as Dumpling came up to Grim and started rubbing up against his legs as if he were her old friend.  Grim gently picked her up and kissed her on the nose.

Dumpling happily went to the light as we stood there and sobbed.  With a nod to Grandma G, Grim said there was still one more soul he needed to collect and that we would see him again very soon.  Then he disappeared.

I couldn’t believe it…who else would he take from us?  Eclipse had barely turned elder and the only other non-immortals in the family were Dad, Josh, and me.  Was he coming back for Dad?!

The days leading up to my birthday were tense as we all wondered when Grim would appear again and who he would take this time.  We decided against a party in light of our recent losses of Kimo and Dumpling.  We had a small family celebration, hoping that this wouldn’t draw Grim’s attention.  We had heard rumors about how much he enjoyed dropping in on a party.

The next day it was time for my graduation.  Like Mom and Grandma Meg before me, I was the class valedictorian.  Woo hoo, school’s out for good!

While we were waiting for the rest of the family to decide where we were going to have our celebratory dinner, Mom excused herself.  She had decided that this is the day she would retire from her criminal career.  She said that it was because she was entitled to enjoy her old age, but I think she really did it so she could mend fences with Grandma Meg.  If Mom didn’t glow red at inopportune moments perhaps Grandma Meg would slowly forget and forgive her choices.  Mom sure looks happy!

Later that evening I pulled Josh aside to ask him a very important question…

…and he said yes!

The wedding party was set for the next day.  Mom and Dad spared no expense.

The partying lasted into the night…

…until the wedding crasher showed up.

Sure enough, Grim had returned for a third time in four days.  This time he came to collect Kevin Bender, father of my classmate Vito.  Kevin was a vampire and he didn’t make it to the plasma fruit in time.  Mom was so angry she finally hauled off and whacked Grim with her cane.

I hope we don’t see him again for a very long time, but both Dad and Eclipse aren’t getting any younger.  It’s just a matter of time before he returns.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 21 - The Wedding Crasher
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2011, 06:07:06 PM »
Grim is such a meanie, but I laughed when he got hit with a cane. Serves you right for messing with the Fae's!  :) I really like how Callie turned out.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2011, 05:52:33 AM »
That photo of the proposal is genius. It looks really nice :) I just wanted to let you know.

loveSims

« Reply #128 on: November 29, 2011, 06:54:12 AM »
The wedding was beautiful! Very funny that she wack Grim with the cane lol ;D

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #129 on: November 29, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »
I really like how Callie turned out.

Thank you, Alex, me too! 

That photo of the proposal is genius. It looks really nice :) I just wanted to let you know.

Thank you, Phantome!  I wish I could take credit for thinking of it myself but I saw someone else use that angle and I liked it so much I tried it out.  I love the look on Callie's face.  :)

The wedding was beautiful! Very funny that she wack Grim with the cane lol ;D

Thank you, loveSims!  Each time Grim showed up Raven got more and more angry with him until the last time at the wedding when she hit him with her cane.  I'm actually looking forward to him coming back again - I want to see if Raven will start a brawl with him.  I didn't prompt any of it - she just started the whole thing on her own.  After Raven gets mad at Grim, Glenys goes over and tries to chat with him.  It's pretty funny to watch.

Offline wednesday21

• Lurker
  • Occult
  • Joker is slightly amused.
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2011, 02:47:04 PM »
Very nice. I like the way you write. I'll be reading as you progress with this.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #131 on: November 29, 2011, 03:10:43 PM »
Thank you, wednesday!  Welcome to the forum!

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: December 01, 2011, 11:23:26 AM »
Grapes and Watermelons

After Callie and I were married we decided to honeymoon in Champs les Sims. Given the events leading up to and during our wedding we really needed to get away from it all and spend time together.  Of course my lovely bride also had an ulterior motive for choosing France.  Callie had reached the top of her career as a gardener while she was still a teenager thanks to the ever expanding grove of money trees her family planted, but she still had several challenges to undertake in order to become a master gardener.  She knew that there were several varieties of grapes that could only be obtained there, and she needed them to complete one of her challenges, so we set off on our whirlwind trip.

As soon as we arrived Callie sent me to the Nectary in order to obtain some of the more common grapes while she set off to find the more rare varieties.  I took advantage of my task to taste a few of the local nectar offerings before I set off to join her in a labyrinth of underground tunnels to search for the elusive fruit.  We managed to collect what we needed, not to mention a few valuable relics, before our trip was over.  I also learned recipes for several local dishes that are sure to be a hit when we get back to Appaloosa Plains.

Upon our return we settled into a happy routine.  Callie spent most of her time in the garden and before long had completed all of her challenges.  She was now a master gardener!  My job at the Bistro was coming along nicely.  While we were gone, Grandma Glenys converted the barn loft from a studio into a recreation space, complete with musical instruments, a dance floor, and some arcade games.  All work and no play, as they say…

I had just returned home from work one evening when Callie pulled me aside and said we needed to talk.  I braced myself…frantically wracking my brain to figure out what I might have done to prompt a ‘talk’.  I was relieved to learn that I hadn’t done anything.  After achieving so many of her goals Callie realized that there was something missing.  Of course I was more than happy to oblige…

At the first hint that she might be pregnant Callie started eating watermelon and listening to children’s music.  Does she know something that I don’t?  Everyone in the family took the opportunity to pamper her with daily trips to the spa and all of her favorite meals.  El spent his days tending the garden so Callie wouldn’t strain herself.  Grandma Meg decided that this would be a perfect time to bring home a kitten so our nooboo would have a pet.  Meet Mr. Pickles.

Everything was going along wonderfully until Callie went into labor…

That sure doesn’t look like fun!  At least the nursery was ready.  We had matching pink cribs for the twin girls we were expecting.  You can imagine our surprise when Callie gave birth to a single, bouncing baby BOY!  Now we really had to scramble – we didn’t even have any names picked out for a boy!  It was a free for all as everyone in the family weighed in with their suggestions…Neville…Brandon…Cody…Nathan…Laron (guess who suggested that one!)…and the list went on.  Finally we found a name that Callie and I could agree on, so I present you with my son, Daniel Fae.  He is a genius and perceptive, and while he may not be the nooboo we expected, he’s perfect in every way!

Author’s Note:  Well little Danny sure surprised me since Callie ate 5 or 6 watermelons and was surrounded by children’s music wherever she went.  I was certain she was going to have twin girls.  :D  In retrospect I think she ate the watermelons too early and didn’t continue eating them after she found out she was pregnant.  Also, with 6 sims in the house already perhaps twins weren’t going to happen no matter what.  It’s all good, though - I’ve already seen Danny as a toddler and he is adorable!

Offline Lasnien

• Townie
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 22 - Grapes and Watermelons
« Reply #133 on: December 01, 2011, 12:00:16 PM »
Welcome little Danny! What a surprise, haha!

loveSims

Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 22 - Grapes and Watermelons
« Reply #134 on: December 01, 2011, 12:05:03 PM »
That is a suprise! But all nooboos are cute. Can't wait for the toddler update :)