Author Topic: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Epilogue - Part II...The Story Is Complete  (Read 101102 times)

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 23 - Oh Danny Boy
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2011, 05:30:05 AM »
Great Update  ;D Danny is a really handsome little guy, can't wait to see what he looks like when he grows up.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 23 - Oh Danny Boy
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2011, 11:16:49 AM »
Time Changes Everything

They say the only constant is change and looking back on my childhood I have to agree.  It was shortly after my birthday that the first big change came.  Mom and Grandpa were talking in the back yard as they often did after a day of gardening together.  Grandpa complained that he felt a little funny, but Mom thought nothing of it until…

Grandpa went with Grim willingly.  He had a long and happy life with us, but even knowing this it didn’t make his loss easier on us.  Eclipse, Mr. Pickles and I seemed to bear the brunt of the grief since all the adults in the family were able to soothe their aching hearts with a zap from their moodlet managers.

Losing Grandpa seemed to tip Grandma over the edge in a way that nothing else had ever done.  I remember her stealing my lolly when I was a toddler, but mostly I remember how she would hold me and play games with me.  After Grandpa died it seemed as though the evil part of her was free to do whatever it wanted.  She was constantly sneaking up and scaring us at the worst possible moments.  What had always been an uneasy relationship between her and Grandma Meg boiled over into outright brawling.  She was not pleasant to be around.

I stayed out of her way.  I focused on my school work, my friendship with Aimee, and discovering potions.  Before my teen birthday we would suffer two more losses:  Eclipse and Mysterious Mr. Gnome.  It seemed our family was shrinking more and more each day.

My teen birthday was marked by an awesome party.  I invited over a bunch of my friends as well as a few family friends and we partied until the sun came up.  In retrospect I probably should have gone to bed a bit earlier, I was awfully tired at school the next day.  Even so I managed to earn straight A’s in record time.  Aimee and I started going steady and I asked her to go to prom.  She said yes!  She was beautiful in her pink dress…

…and I must have been looking okay because every girl in school wanted to dance with me.  Carrying on the Fae family tradition I was voted prom king.

My days began to fall into place…school, then tutoring and homework, then chess tournaments until bed time.  My first opponent was none other than my great-great-great uncle Rodney Singleton.

I’m already at rank 2 and would be higher if I could get this one absent-minded paparazzo to actually sit down at the chess table and finish a match.  I’ve managed to discover all my potions, find a dozen celestial objects, and complete 20 hours of tutoring my classmates.  Funny thing is, it seems only my female classmates sign up for tutoring.  Then they come over and want to flirt with me instead of studying…I try hard to stay true to Aimee, but sometimes it’s hard to resist when a pretty girl is turning on the charm.

Soon it was time for my birthday and graduation.  Mom decided to throw a big party – she invited all of my classmates.  I decided that since I’m going to pursue a career in medicine I should look more grown up…I lost my emo hair cut and opted for a conservative, yet chic, style.

I also did something I had been wanting to do for a while now.

I’m not looking forward to breaking the news to Aimee…

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 24 - Time Changes Everything
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2011, 11:28:31 AM »
Wait.. what?!   Talk about a cliffhanger!  Oh and the prom king picture didn't load for me at all for some reason.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2011, 11:36:55 AM »
Wait.. what?!   Talk about a cliffhanger!  Oh and the prom king picture didn't load for me at all for some reason.

Hmmm, that's odd, it is loading for me just fine.  Maybe if you clear your cache?

I will say this - the TS3 gods smiled on me.  There was a beautiful little newspaper girl that aged up to teen the day after Danny aged up to child, so I figured there was no way they would end up together even though she was my first choice for spouse.  For once the newspaper boy/girl age bug worked in my favor because she aged up to YA on the same day as Danny!  Squee!  It bothered me to hurt Aimee, though.   :'(

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2011, 02:47:12 PM »
Woah, I was not expecting that! :o
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2011, 03:05:46 PM »
Danny should marry the woman he loves.It will be for the best in the long run.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2011, 03:35:14 PM »
Danny should marry the woman he loves.It will be for the best in the long run.

Rachel

Lest you think I completely forced this choice on him, early on I would have said that he should marry Aimee because he formed a childhood friendship with her very quickly and because he never had a chance to form a childhood friendship with his fiancee.  There were 2 other candidates for spouse but he never got past 'good friends' with either of them, so he ruled them out for me.

When I realized that his fiancee was still a teenager when Danny was a teen, I had him talk to her and they took off like wildfire while his relationship with Aimee lagged a bit.  So I thought he showed a slight preference for her over Aimee, but it was still a tied horse race.

When his fiancee turned up at his YA birthday party as a YA herself (Aimee was still a teenager), I took that as a sign from the TS3 gods that it was okay for Danny to get engaged to the girl I had hoped he would marry all along.

He and Aimee are still good friends despite the break-up and will quickly get back to best friend status.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: December 05, 2011, 04:17:46 PM »
The Other Woman

‘We’ve known each other for as long as I can remember.  I had a crush on you from the moment I saw you, but the difference in our ages was too much, or so I thought.  Time seems to have stood still for you while it has gone speeding ahead for me…and here we are, young adults on the exact same day!  It’s as if fate stepped in to make sure we would have a chance to be together.  And so, Natasha Lio, will you marry me?’

‘Danny, I love you and you are my best friend, but what about Aimee?’ she asked.

‘Aimee will always be a special part of my life and a dear friend, but as much as I love her I’m not in love with her the way I am with you, have always been with you.  I didn’t dare hope for a future with you when you became a teenager and I had just gotten out of diapers.  I thought for sure you would have been grown up and married by now.  When I saw you in class on the first day of high school all my hopes came rushing back.  When you walked in to my party all grown up I knew we were meant to be together.  If you can look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t feel the same way then I’ll walk away,’ I said with a certainty I didn’t feel. 

My heart was in my throat as seconds of silence stretched out before us.  She bowed her head and worked the toe of her shoe into the grass.  Just when I thought I would die, she looked at me and smiled ever so slightly.

‘Yes, Danny Fae, I’ll marry you.  But promise me that you’ll be gentle with Aimee.  She didn’t ask for any of this and we should spare her as much pain as possible.’

‘I wouldn’t have it any other way,’ I promised.

Then she threw her arms around me and we shared our first hug as an engaged couple.

Grandma Meg got wind of what was going on and quietly pulled Tasha and me aside.  She invited Tasha to move in and Tasha agreed.  That night as we lay together in bed we talked about our upcoming wedding and our hopes and dreams for the future.  Tasha wants to have a career in fashion, so I suggested she make a trip to the salon as soon as possible to see if they have any openings for stylists. 

In the meantime she gave herself a little makeover at home. 

Isn’t she exquisite?  And she’s going to marry me!  I’m the happiest man in the world tonight!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 25 - The Other Woman
« Reply #158 on: December 05, 2011, 04:42:14 PM »
Aww, I'm glad he chose the right girl! I'm looking forward to seeing the nooboo! Oh, and two posts inly hours apart? It must be my lucky day!  ;D

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2011, 04:50:42 PM »
They are going to make a very pretty noboo.

Rachel

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #160 on: December 06, 2011, 11:37:11 AM »
Finding Happiness

The day after my birthday party was a busy one in the Fae household.  First was graduation for Tasha and I.  In keeping with Fae family tradition, I was selected as class valedictorian and voted ‘Most Likely to Take Over the World.’  Tasha graduated with honors and was voted ‘Most Artistic’.  Afterwards, Tasha headed over to the salon to apply for a job as a stylist, while I headed over to the hospital to ask after openings in the medical field.

Our jobs secured, Tasha and I raced back home to set up for the next major event of the day, our wedding!  We couldn’t have asked for a more lovely evening.  Tasha and I waited patiently under the arch while our friends and family took their seats.

Then we said our vows, exchanged rings, and shared our first kiss as husband and wife.

We cut the cake…

…and then the partying really started!  Gracie Loveland broke out her drum set and started an impromptu jam session in the family room, which attracted most of our guests.  But two of our friends remained on the dance floor, totally absorbed in conversation with each other.  It’s none other than my former girlfriend, Aimee and my good friend Harvey Shuster!  From the looks of it I think Aimee has gotten over me…

I called Tasha over to the window to steal a peak at the romance that was blossoming, and we were both grateful that our friends appeared to be finding a measure of the happiness they so deserved. 

The party lasted long into the night and we knew it was one that Appaloosa Plains would be talking about for years to come!

We both had the next couple of days off from work to settle in to married life.  We wanted to take a honeymoon in Shang Simla, but there were portraits and sculptures to be done and another milestone celebration first – Mom’s elder birthday.

She still looks great!  You should see the way Dad looks at her – it is beautiful to see how much in love they still are after all these years.  I hope that Tasha and I are as lucky as Mom and Dad! 

Grandma Glenys had no sooner finished my museum pieces when she started on the one’s that would complete Mom’s room.  Her life’s achievements complete, a day later it was time for Mom to take her place among the immortals…the fourth of eight.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2011, 11:40:33 AM »
Congratulations on yet another immortal!!!

It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy for Danny and Tasha.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 26 - Finding Happiness
« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2011, 12:31:26 PM »
Wow you are doing such a good job. Congratulations on another immortal.

Rachel

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #163 on: December 06, 2011, 02:46:11 PM »
Such a beautiful wedding! Oh and congrats on another immortal!

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: December 06, 2011, 03:13:52 PM »
Thank you for all the congratulations!  Now the waiting game begins - I desperately want to see what generation 6 is going to be, but I don't want Danny and Tasha to have a nooboo right away - especially since I'm going to try to help Tasha achieve her LTW of maxing the stylist profession.  I think it might get too hectic to manage her career, Danny's dynasty requirements, a nooboo, and keeping Meghan and Raven from killing each other.  It was really a bad idea to have a good sim and an evil sim in the same family!  Those two start brawling as soon as I turn my back!   ::)