Author Topic: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Epilogue - Part II...The Story Is Complete  (Read 100008 times)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 31 - Meeting Alec
« Reply #225 on: December 28, 2011, 10:57:06 AM »
The Older We Get

Why is it that the older we get the faster time seems to pass?  Tasha and I are on the threshold of our elder birthdays and Pearl’s teen years are flying past.  She’s even dating the Breaux boy from down the street.  He’s a nice young man and he adores Pearl, so he’s okay as far as we’re concerned.  All of the members of our family are eternally faithful and this is my hope for Pearl and Alec – that they should know a lasting love as we all have. 

Speaking of lasting love, it seems the honeymoon hasn’t ended for Tasha and I.  Here we are playing ‘doctor’ (yes, I’ve finally earned my last promotion and have become a world renowned surgeon!)  Pearl happened to walk past at this particular moment, shot us a dirty look and snapped, ‘Get a room you two!’  Ah the joys of teenage mood swings. 

Aside from my professional success, Tasha has been enjoying recognition as a master inventor.  She has made several items that are guaranteed to make our lives easier and more interesting, among them, harvesters for Mom and Grandma Glenys, a miner for Grandma Raven, and a time machine for anyone who is brave enough to give it a go.  Once she made sure the family was set with masterful inventions, Tasha left he work bench behind and has been focusing on her first love, painting.  While I’m working long hours at the hospital she and her easel are inseparable.

We were so busy that our elder birthdays nearly slipped past unnoticed.  We did, however, manage a small family celebration complete with Grandma Meg’s famous chocolate cake.  Tasha looks as lovely as the day we met…

…and I didn’t fare too badly, either.

All that stood between me and my first taste of ambrosia was my portrait, sculpture, and photo, which Grandma Glenys started before the smoke from the candles on my cake had cleared.  She worked quickly and before I knew it I was at the kitchen table with a plate in front of me and a fork in my hand.  The moment was bittersweet.  On one hand we were that much closer to restoring our ancestral rights among the fae of the Seelie Court.  On the other hand, this was a journey where I must leave Tasha behind.  I hesitated for a moment and, knowing that my beloved wife would encourage me to do my duty, I lifted the fork to my lips and ate my first bite of the dreadful dish.

Within moments a warmth coursed through my veins and tiny pinpoints of light danced around me as the ambrosia worked its magic.  Although I knew I had done the right thing I still felt sad and sorry for myself.  I sought out the one family member I could share my inner most thoughts and fears with…

…but he was busy fishing in the toilet.  That’s a cat for you!

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #226 on: December 28, 2011, 11:03:00 AM »
Oh la la! They are so cute together :)

You guys have no idea yet, but Alec aged up to be one of the hottest sims I have seen since Antone Dreamweaver!  Once I got him to move in with the Faes I got rid of the 'I'm going to take over the world' eyebrows and the crew cut that he aged up with.   Ooh la la, indeed!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serena Darrin

• Immortal
  • Back to School
« Reply #227 on: December 28, 2011, 11:42:07 AM »
You guys have no idea yet, but Alec aged up to be one of the hottest sims I have seen since Antone Dreamweaver!  Once I got him to move in with the Faes I got rid of the 'I'm going to take over the world' eyebrows and the crew cut that he aged up with.   Ooh la la, indeed!

:D    That just made my morning! :P

. . . and on the same note, it's seems like the Sims game purposely has -no- aesthetic sense.  Almost all the sims I've seen can actually be quite pretty with a makeover or two.  With a few exceptions, of course (Bunch Family, I'm looking at you.)

But either way, I now look forward to seeing your made-over Alec. :)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 32 - The Older We Get
« Reply #228 on: December 28, 2011, 11:42:39 AM »
Congrats on another immortal! ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

loveSims

« Reply #229 on: December 28, 2011, 11:52:02 AM »
Congrats with another immortal! The pic of the cat is funny lol!

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #230 on: December 28, 2011, 12:33:29 PM »
Alec Breaux - Bonus Beefcake Shot

Here he is all grown up...you'll just have to wait to see the rest of the makeover.   ;D

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2011, 12:42:59 PM »
His eyes look so warm and sparkly...*cough* I mean...
He sure did clean up nice!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2011, 12:50:01 PM »
Alec Breaux - Bonus Beefcake Shot

Here he is all grown up...you'll just have to wait to see the rest of the makeover.   ;D

WOAH!  :o Why can't my game generate good looking sims?
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2011, 12:57:40 PM »
Needless to say he spends an awful lot of time in his bathing suit!   :P   Hubba hubba! 

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2011, 01:03:47 PM »
Needless to say he spends an awful lot of time in his bathing suit!   :P   Hubba hubba!

Is that your choice or his?  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2011, 01:33:49 PM »
A Private Affair

I had learned a while ago that Alec would sometimes blow off important occasions, but even so it hurt that he didn’t come to my birthday party.  The rest of his family was there, well except for little Josef who had passed away quite suddenly not long before.  I comforted myself with the idea, probably correct, that Alec just couldn’t bring himself to be around a group of people.  I tried to put myself in his shoes and decided that perhaps birthdays weren’t all that important anyhow.  I couldn’t stay mad at him under the circumstances.  So I settled myself in to make a wish and blow out the candles.  I know you’re not supposed to tell anyone what you wish for, but I wished for Alec’s birthday to be here already. 

I didn’t have long to wait for my wish to be granted…a couple of days later Alec stopped over to the house for a visit and he looked much more…grown up *gulp* than he had before.  Grandma Meg, ever the matchmaker, worked her way into our conversation and before I knew it she had asked Alec if he would like to move in with us.  Part of me was horrified but a larger part was relieved.  I wanted to ask him a very important question and, if all went as planned, I didn’t want him skipping out on our wedding as he had my birthday.  At least if he were part of the family I might be able to exert some influence over him.  To no one’s surprise he happily agreed.

Later that evening  Alec and I were hanging out in our rec room dancing.  I don’t know whether it was the way the moonlight fell across his cheek through the big picture windows or if it was the warmth of his hand in mine, but I couldn’t wait a moment longer to ask the question that had been on my mind for a while.

He said YES!

We went back to the house, arm in arm, to tell everyone the news and were met with the predictable flood of hugs and tears.  The grandmas started planning our wedding right away.  Of course Grandma Meg and Grandma Raven nearly came to blows as was their wont.  Alec and I just stood there, bemused, and let the family carry on.  Finally, when we could stand it no longer, we stopped them and told them that what we really wanted was to celebrate with Jack and Jill party and then travel to France to be married there…privately.  The silence was deafening.  You could just tell that Mom, Dad, and the Grandmas disapproved of our plan.  But they finally relented when Grandma Glenys took our side.  ‘Besides,’ she argued, ‘we’ve always wanted a country home in Champs les Sims and I very nearly have enough visa points to buy a house there.’

Well our Jack and Jill (wedding shower for couples instead of just the bride) turned in to quite a wild evening and didn’t break up until nearly dawn.  Someone called in a pair of dancers who were more than happy to put on a show for our female guests…

…the sparkling nectar was flowing shooting across the room…

…and Alec put on a better show than the Chippendale dancers, in my humble opinion.

We had just enough time before our flight left for France to clean up after our guests and catch a few winks.  Our first couple of days in Champs les Sims passed uneventfully as Grandma Glenys wrapped up her level 3 visa requirements.  Then the fun began – we got to go house hunting.  We finally settled on the Crocus House, across the river from downtown Champs les Sims.  After a modest remodel (new kitchen, new beds, and some skill equipment) we sat down to plan our wedding.  Thankfully Grandma Glenys excused herself so that we could focus on what we wanted instead of worrying if we were pleasing her. 

We decided to be married the following morning at sunrise on a bridge overlooking the river, just the two of us.  It was a beautiful, clear morning and we were married against the backdrop of Paris in the distance.

Afterwards we made our way back to the house to let Grandma Glenys know that the deed was done.  Now let the honeymooning begin!

Author's Note:  The wedding turned out to be a fiasco.  I wanted my sims to stand in the alcove on the bridge to be married, but I couldn't get them to stand there.  Then every time I zoomed in to get good photos my viewpoint kept going below the bridge.  Grrr.  By this time the beautiful sunrise was all over and I was mucho irritated, so the lovely wedding I had planned turned out to be two sims getting married by the side of the road over a non-descript river with Paris in the background.  For future reference...no weddings in public places that are not fully owned by the sims who are getting married!

loveSims

Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 33 - A Private Affair
« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »
Congrats with the wedding! They will have cute nooboos!

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #237 on: December 28, 2011, 04:54:33 PM »
Um, where's a fork and plate? He looks so YUMMY!
Congrats on the wedding though, I'll try not to be jealous.

Offline Alieana4518

• Llama Wrangler
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
« Reply #238 on: December 28, 2011, 05:53:40 PM »
YES! The Faes are back! /does a happy dance
I'm very happy to see them back! I can't believe I'm just now seeing it! Haha. Where's the flower pattern in Callie's clothes? It's beautiful! Congrats on everything! Hehe.
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: December 28, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »
YES! The Faes are back! /does a happy dance
I'm very happy to see them back! I can't believe I'm just now seeing it! Haha. Where's the flower pattern in Callie's clothes? It's beautiful! Congrats on everything! Hehe.

It is by Gheez and is available in the Swap Shop - here.  I just recolored it using Callie's favorite color.