Author Topic: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Final Chapter (Story Complete)  (Read 36131 times)

loveSims

Awesome updates! ;D

Offline JonMom2009

• Llama Wrangler
Very good updates, I was glued to the screen trying to read them all before the family declared me missing!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
Dear Journal,
Its almost the weekend! Which means Velvet is gonna come home for a day! It will be fun to see her.

The twins are really growing up. They are practicing painting a lot up in their rooms.

This morning at breakfast I was reading the newspaper. On the front page was a picture of Velvet. I almost spit out my coffee.

The article was...
Celebrity Couple in College?
Who would think the Princess would fall in love as soon as she left the kingdom!  Well she did! Will we be seeing a royal wedding soon?  We aren't sure but reporters say this young man is named Drake Dutch and he is an aspiring actor and wants to star in many movies. An odd couple would you say!  Well that's all for now on the royal scoop!
[/size]

I showed Vander and he shook his head saying no!
"She can't marry that..." Vander yelled then paused.
"What! What?!?!" I said in suspense.  He just got quite and walked away from the table. I told the twins to leave the table, they shrugged and went upstairs. What was wrong with Vander?  I don't want my daughter marring man unless I have met him! I got up from the table to look for Vander.

I found him by the garden.

"Vander what were you going to say!"  I said thinking he didn't want to say it in front of 2 6-year-olds.   I saw a tear run down his cheek. I have never seen him cry before...
"Are you upset the Velvet is gone?" I asked feeling bad.  He shook his head and whipped a tear away.
"No!  I am upset by my self..." He said looking mad. I didn't understand.
"I am upset by the way I was about to declare the man our child is in love with not ok, just by looks in a news paper! I was that man before! You were that girl! How could I do that! She can marry who ever she wants! As long he loves her and she loves him!"  He said now sobbing. I was quite for a minute. Then I spoke up.
"Your right..."  I hugged him. 
-The Judgmental Sterling Rose.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Dear Journal,
Velvet's coming home today! Well just for the weekend but still... I feel bad about judging he boyfriend but... I just haven't met him yet and her face all over the news makes me real nervous.

It was about 11:00 when Velvet had arrived. The girls were doing their homework and noticed the taxi pull up.  Velvet ran in and gave us all a hug.  Then she said.
"Is it ok if a friend stays the weekend? His family lives to far away for a weekend trip." 
Then it hit me this must be... what's his name... Darrel? No. Drake! Yeah, Drake Dutch! Well... I guess I should meet him so...
"Sure honey!" I said. Sure enough it was Drake Dutch. Wow! He looks a lot like Vander when I met him.
"We are going swimming..." Velvet said helping Drake in. They went out back. Then Vander said.
"He looks just like me 30 years ago!"
"I was thinking the same thing." I agreed.

Velvet was showing him around when he slipped and fell into the pool. Butler gave a towel to him to dry off.  I offered the 3rd floor guest room to Drake but he said he rather stay with me. Velvet later told me they were dating. I guess she didn't know about the news.

After we talked to Drake and we have many conversations with him... we figured out that he was truly in love with Velvet and he even asked Vander if it would be alright to ask for her hand in marriage. Vander agreed. Vander told him they can get engaged but MUST finish college before they have a royal wedding. So later that night Drake and Velvet when to the beach (the same one I was married on) and he proposed.

Of coarse Velvet said yes and then it hit me... I wasn't gonna be queen anymore, Velvet was!
-The almost queen-no-more Sterling Rose

loveSims

Great updates! Congrats with the engagement. :)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Dear Journal,
Today the twins almost missed the bus! I had to yell for Sapphire, she was in the backyard painting...

Then Emerald had the stomach flu!

And you can't send a sick child to school! So I am home taking care of Emmie...

Then Velvet had to go back to school along with Drake.  Today they would find out the play parts.

Drake go the lead man.  Velvet didn't  make the play. She was pretty upset but she would try next time.

Ugh... have to cut today's entry short Emerald just vomited again...
-The Nurse-for-a-day Sterling Rose

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Dear Journal,
Emmie said she was feeling better today so I let her go to school... On the other hand I got an e-mail from Vell!
Hi Mom! Just wanted to tell you that the play that Drake's staring in is next week if you wanna come up. Anyway! Started painting class on the mastering level!  ;D Very cool class! Professor is kind of a weirdo though, likes to paint himself... and I am not talking self portrait like painting ON his skin.

I have to go there is a line for the computer...
-Love you Mom! Velvet Rose.

Oh Kids are home from school! Calvin is going to Staci's tonight I think...  I was right Calvin's going to Staci's house.

Then the phone rang. I answered and a lady said
"Hello, my name is Christa Hearting... I am a author and I want to do a biography on the 3 princesses. May I?"

A author who wants a do a biography on my kids!!!
"Sure! What would you like me to do?"
"Well if you would give your kids a camera and just let them take picture of themselves that express who they are I can use the best ones in my book.  I also want to have an interview with the girls if that's ok?"
I agreed and we picked a day. I handed the twins a camera and tripod, showed them how to use it and butler dropped them off at the park.

This is the pictures the girls took.

-The mother of 3 princesses Sterling Rose

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Dear Journal,
Calvin in going to be an adult today! Wow! My little Calvin isn't so little anymore...

He said to me "You know mom... now that I'm and adult... I am having Staci spend the night..." Staci just turned Adult the other day and they couldn't date until Calvin was an adult too.
I told him he could...

Calvin and Staci went mid-night swimming. Calvin told the family to leave them alone for the night. We did.

The girls were in bed early tonight.

Calvin is getting married!?!?!?!?!? 2 royal weddings!!!

-The wedding planner 2x Sterling Rose.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose (Who is moving out?)
« Reply #128 on: December 26, 2011, 04:14:02 PM »
Hello again! So you know Calvin and Staci are going to get married as well as Velvet and drake right? Well it has gotten to the point were someone has to move out! Someone is gonna have a baby and there is to many people in one house! Who do you think should move out?

A) Velvet and Drake
B) Staci and Calvin
C) Sterling, Vander, Sapphire and Emerald.
D) Both A and B to start their own families

Please reply.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #129 on: December 26, 2011, 04:24:53 PM »
Dear Journal,
At dinner there was a long and loud debate. The question was.. Who was moving out... To many people under one roof. Well it wouldn't be a problem if someone wasn't pregnant and wants to move in. At the beginning of dinner Calvin said the Staci was pregnant and she was moving in. Vander stood up and... Well this was the whole discussion...

-It was dinner at 5:00 like usual Staci was over to eat with us. She was planning on moving in which would be fine we were going to be a family of 8...

Staci:  Attention everyone...
Calvin: Staci is pregnant!
Twins: YAY!!! We're AUNTS!
Velvet: This is so exciting!
-Sounds good so far right?
Sapphire: You don't look pregnant?
Staci: Went to the doctors today and found out!
Em: Cool! I hope its a girl!
Calvin: I hope not!
Velvet: (Glares at Calvin)
Vander: Wait... so are you moving in or not?
Staci: Yes sir! As soon as possible!
Vander: Swell... Wait...
-Then It got quite
Sterling: Wait what?
Vander: It won't work...
Calvin: What won't work.
Vander: There is to many of us! 8 max... and we will be 9 and that means it won't work!
Drake: Your saying someone has to move out?
Vander: I am afraid so!
Sapphire: Sorry but I can't, to young to move on my own!
Vander: No sweetie I don't mean individuals...  I mean either Velvet and Drake, Staci and Calvin or me Sterling and the twins... Who will it be?
-Then it all got loud and everyone was yelling at each other and I left the table and went upstairs unnoticed.  I knew this day would come...
-The overcrowded and sad Sterling Rose. 

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #130 on: December 26, 2011, 05:59:42 PM »
Dear Journal,
It happened... someones moving out... and I know who....

Its just across the street... but I still feel sad...

I'm just going to take a walk... I know its late but I need too. Helps me clear my mind. The cool fresh air of the first day of winter in Sunset Valley is so refreshing.

But the question you want answered is "Who is in the taxi?" This taxi is full of the people who are moving. The answer is... What do you think?
-The Person who knows Sterling Rose

Karmatastic

« Reply #131 on: December 26, 2011, 06:19:53 PM »
Cliffhanger, loving it.  8)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #132 on: December 26, 2011, 06:54:53 PM »
Hmm, I see a blonde head in there so I have to say Velvet. I also think that both couples should move out.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose (Who is moving out? Is reveiled!)
« Reply #133 on: December 26, 2011, 08:46:03 PM »
Dear Journal,
Its true... Both of the couples moved out... I can visit when ever I want though!

Well there are some benefits of them moving out. I can raise the twins better with out a bunch of teens and young adults influencing them. They can have their wild parties without 2 kids and to aging adults around plus more space! Well I have to go help them move in and we are going furniture shopping.  We also have to plan the royal wedding for Velvet and Drake and dress shopping!  I better get busy!
-The Very busy Sterling Rose

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: December 26, 2011, 08:51:00 PM »
That house looks amazing! Any chance of you uploading it to the swap shop? (wink, wink)  ;)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.