Author Topic: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Final Chapter (Story Complete)  (Read 36143 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Happy Birthday Triplets
« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2012, 03:32:56 PM »
OMG that's so freaky, I just posted an update to my story literally a minute before you ed posted this one. Anyway, the triplets are so adorable!
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #271 on: February 11, 2012, 05:43:47 PM »
OMG that's so freaky, I just posted an update to my story literally a minute before you ed posted this one. Anyway, the triplets are so adorable!
Lol! That's really odd! Thank you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #272 on: February 12, 2012, 11:34:43 AM »
Dear Journal,
The triplets have their first day of school today, and with 3 girls, mornings are hectic. Since we only have 1 bathroom it takes triplet the time to get everyone showered and dressed. We have to work in a assemble line

1. Triplet in shower
2. Take one triplet out put another in
3. triplet waiting for shower uses bathroom
4. Triplet out of shower eats breakfast.
5.While eating breakfast I brush their hair and put in pig tail
6. Get dresses on all 3 girls
7. Girls put shoes on while I pack their lunches
8. Out the door.

Ugh... so much work! Run girls run! The almost missed the bus.

Now, my turn to get ready and leave for work... I am on the hit T.V show "Scientists"

Did my wig, makeup and costume now I RUN! I am late for work!

Girls are home and so am I! Better get dinner ready.

Dinner!

Max is in charge of making sure the girls do their homework... Hazel really hates it. While I am busy scrapping the makeup off my face and getting out of my costume

Now it was free time. Jade when to the patio to paint, Opal asked if she could go collect butterflies and Hazel watched movies.

Finally we tuck all three in bed and I go to my bed.
-the exhausted Amber Rose

loveSims

Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Triplets First Day of School
« Reply #273 on: February 13, 2012, 06:37:11 AM »
The triplets are so cute! The last chapter make me laugh lol! It goes like that for many mothers in real life. ;D

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #274 on: February 14, 2012, 06:21:05 PM »
Dear Journal,
Just another busy day...

A little addition to the house. A simple pathway bordered with racked sand.

Oh! I got a little article in the local fashion mag raving about my new blazer... don't you love it?

Max, he has been SO lazy lately. I made a whole list of things for him to do while I'm at work and the kids are at school.
1. Pay bills
2. buy watermelons (island's best growing fruit)
3. pick up summer clothing from SuSu
4. prep dinner
5. repair sink
6. Instal alarm system

I feel like I covered a good about of things for Max to do.

Jade and Opal were on the front cover of the newspaper
"Island Princesses Ride the Bus?" I guess the press was shocked they don't ride limos and live in the old royal estate (Which there was a MASSIVE fire at a year ago). None of our family could stand that for too long, we wanted to be normal people with royal titles!

Correction, Hazel doesn't ride the bus, she rides her bike, quote "I need to watch my weight!" Hazel told me. Sounds like Hazel to me! She is SUCH a diva!

She tends to hog the upstairs bathroom to pretty up.

When I got home, Jade was painting happily on the patio.

While Hazel and Opal played rockets and ponies (don't ask)

And when I asked
"Where's dad?" To the girls they said.
"Napping... Shhh!"
That was fine with me if he did the chores I asked him too.
He woke up groggy.
"Hi honey! So did you do the chores..." I asked
"What chores?" He said rubbing his eyes.
"The ones I gave you this morning?" I said annoyed.
"Oh... no." He layed back down.
"UGH! I ASK YOU TO DO A FEW SIMPLE TASKS AND YOU DO NONE OF THEM!?!?!" I freaked out.
"Relax I will get them done!" He said back like a teenager (no offense to teenagers)
I stormed out. I decided to enjoy my children and ignore the lazy husband for the rest of the day. I feed them canned soup for dinner and showed them the new roof-top pool we installed.

They LOVED it too. Now that it was getting hot out on the island (SUMMER!).
After a while of swimming... The girls all went to bed.

I heard screaming... I ran downstairs and saw the girls crying and screamed in their room. They yelled
"ROBBER!!!" The robber was on the porch and going into the girls bathroom.

He stole the toilet? Who wants to steal that? If I was a robber steal something small and I don't know, WORTH MONEY! Ugh... that's annoying, it wouldn't have happened if Max put that alarm system in!!!
Max better straighten up.
-The angry, robbed Amber Rose

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #275 on: February 14, 2012, 06:23:32 PM »
Haha, stealing the toilet!  :D Oh but I can't see the picture after Amber is yelling at Max.  ???

loveSims

« Reply #276 on: February 15, 2012, 07:18:29 AM »
Max is in trouble now! Great update. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #277 on: February 21, 2012, 05:25:20 PM »
Dear Journal,
Today I am a classic mother… I will cook and clean the majority of the day.

I sent the triplets out the door, Jade and Hazel with their homework done… Opal not so much, another slip up from Max.  I have a surprise for the girls when they get home from school, I’m pregnant!!! Ugh… cleaning while pregnant is such a pain! But since Max is napping I have to clean the bathroom.

When the girls got home (its Friday) I left a hot plate of cookie on the counter

The excitedly ate the cookies

Hazel ate surprisingly fast!

Then the girls went to the patio. Jade painted, Opal fished in the pool (she has a huge imagination)  and Hazel read a fashion magazine.

Then I came to join them and announced my pregnancy.
The girls jumped up and down cheering. They are sisters but now they are OLDER sisters.
Today was such a fun day for the girls, cookies, playing and tonight they are going to a party.

My back is aching, better rest…
-The Pregnant Amber Rose

loveSims

Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Motherly
« Reply #278 on: February 21, 2012, 05:31:20 PM »
Another nooboo on the way! She must kick Max out of bed so he can help her clean. :P

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Motherly
« Reply #279 on: February 22, 2012, 04:09:49 PM »
Dear Journal,
The baby should be arriving any day now, possibly today. Max better hurry back from the gym or I might be driving myself to the hospital!
"Max bring me to the hospital!" I said waddling at a fast pace to the car.

Actually, it is today! I am giving birth

Oh my goodness…. TWINS?!?
Welcome to the world
Coral Rose

Caleb Carter

We can’t afford TWINS! I can buy 2 cribs, that’s it. Here is our current nursery.

I will post some pictures later on about home improvement projects. For now… I have to tend to my twins and triplets.

And nap time for Max...

Since Max passed out I am in charge once again with homework... Opal is still working better go help.

-The triple double mother Amber Rose

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Motherly+2x+3x= Busy
« Reply #280 on: February 22, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
Welcome Coral and Caleb! Since they are royal, shouldn't they also be rich and be able to afford whatever they need?

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #281 on: February 22, 2012, 06:35:35 PM »
Welcome Coral and Caleb! Since they are royal, shouldn't they also be rich and be able to afford whatever they need?
Well I will explain this better in my next entry, a hundred Sim years ago the royal family was much more involved and more of a fancy life style but the island has not been doing so well in the economy so the royal family doesn't get paid to be royal anymore... this will change in my next entry. Its funny that you would ask this question when the next entry involves money and the life style of the royals.

loveSims

« Reply #282 on: February 23, 2012, 05:32:23 AM »
Congrats with the twins! I like poor families, they are more fun. ;)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #283 on: February 24, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »
Dear Journal,
I sent the triplets off to school today. And I took care of the double C’s for the rest of the day.
I was feeding Coral when I spotted Uncle Calvin outside looking a little nervous. I walked outside to greet him.
Picture
“Hello Uncle Calvin!” I said startling him.
“Oh hello Amber…” He said sadly.
“Please come in you look sad… really.” I said. He came in.
“Mom died…” He said tearing up.
“Sterling passed away?” I said in a panic.

“Yes, me and Staci took her to lunch at her favorite restaurant Little Bistro’s she had a heart attack at the table, we rushed her to the hospital but, it was too late.” Calvin said.
“No…” I said thinking of my mother and how she handled the passing of her mother.
“I’m going to my  mom’s house…” I said and switched over to Caleb.

When I arrived mom greeted me and told me to come in… some other family members were there too.
Everyone was sitting around a big piece of paper.
"What is that?" I asked.
"Sterling's will..." Sapphire said.
"Apparently we still own the royal estate..." My mother said.
My mom held the will up and began reading what went to who. I am very confused... why isn't everyone crying and mourning?
"Sapphire: Jewelry box and wardrobe. Emmie: furniture. Calvin: Cars. Me: The Trunk. Gold: the statues and antiques. Royal Estate is for my family..." My mom read then paused.
"What trunk?"
"Must be in the estate like everything else..." Gold said.
"Well lets get going... then we must plan the funeral." Sapphire said. I was flustered by the emotion. Not the sad emotion the determination to find what belongs to the family... I find it sick!
When we arrived at the estate it was a scavenger hunt to find this trunk. I began looking upstairs in Sterling's old bedroom. Everything was creepy... old... dusty. I searched in the room all alone, a chill ran up my spine. I began to shake and look faster so I could leave. I went to the 3rd floor, the twins room, guest room, butler's room... what ever happened to the butler? I began to jog from room to room I was so scared. I ran into the butler's room and lying on the bed was a very old man in a tux.
"Who are you!?!?" I yelled.
"Butler at you service..." He moaned, he must be 100, at least.
"Why are you still here?" I asked.
"Never had a place to go... no one rang the bell... I just stayed here." He groaned. I was intrigued I shut the door behind me and listened to the man.
"Did you know queen Sterling Rose?" I asked. I never really knew her.
"Oh yes very well..." He said in a very ancient sounding voice.
"Can you tell me more about her?" I asked.
"Oh yes Queen Amber..." He said. How does he know my name!?!?
"Sterling arrived here 102 years ago, she purchased this estate, the president noticed her large purchase and decided she will be Queen of this island. So she was, She hired me as butler and I cleaned up for this family. Sterling carried Velvet around in a pink satin blanket all day long... until Calvin came along then she had 1 toddler that clung to her leg and a babbling baby in arms. Then twins came along and it was very crazy. By that time Velvet was in college. Calvin was a teen and had fallen in love with Staci Hart. Velvet was married to a man named..."
I butted in "My father?!?"
"Yes indeed... your father Drake..."
I butted in again.
"What happened to him!"
"Well... I am not sure you want to know..." He said.
"I do!" I said.
"Fine then, while your mother and your aunt Staci were out on vacation your father Drake cheated on your mother with his co-star Carla... Your mother found out and divorced him... she was so devastated, at this time you were a toddler. Your mother stayed with Calvin and Staci for a long while, you and your cousin Eden were oh so close. Then when you were a child your mother and you moved in at the royal estate once again. Then you are your mother after a few years moved in to your very own beach cottage across the street from Eden, Calvin and Staci."

"My father cheated on my mother!" I said in outrage.
"Calm my child... I know what you are looking for..." He said. Sitting up he pulled a trunk from beneath the bed.
"Here..." He said.
"Thank you for everything..."
"Open in..." He said. I nodded and undid the old fashion latched and buckle. Smelled old, looked old.
"This trunk was Sterling's, this is all she arrived with in this country."
"Wow..." I picked up and old leather bound book and opened to the first page which was written in black fountain pen. I read it out loud.
"This is a gift to my dear daughter... Happy 15th birthday my darling... Love your Mother Ruby Rose." Oh this book was a gift to Sterling on her birthday.
I flipped the next page.
"Day One. Dear Journal, Today I board the boat......................." I read to the last bit. Sterling arrived on a boat? I picked up a old camera and stack of photos I flipped through them. Wow... Sterling was beautiful. Then I found the hat she was wearing in the picture and other old clothing she wore. I looked up the thank the butler but... he had vanished  out of thin air... just a little pile of dust lay in his place.
"Thank you butler..." I whisper softly.
-The Amazed Amber Rose, daughter of Velvet, daughter of Sterling, daughter of Ruby,

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: When I look back on Sterling
« Reply #284 on: February 24, 2012, 05:24:04 PM »
Wow the butlers still living in the estate after all those years. Lovely update . R.I.P Sterling  :'(
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets