Author Topic: Premium Content Coming Soon - Cow Plant  (Read 17993 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Premium Content Coming Soon - Cow Plant
« on: December 05, 2011, 08:46:16 PM »
The Sims 2 Cow Plant is making a return in the Sims 3. It will be available in the Sims 3 Store under Premium Content. You can read the official announcement on the Sims 3 Official Forum here. The original poster is SimGuruHydra, who is an official member of the Sim Team.

Anyways, I know there have been past threads announcing new premium content, I thought people who, like me, have played Sims 2 would be interested in adding it to their game once it comes out.  8)

I will post a link once it's available up for grabs.

Please do not get into discussions about Sims 2. Of course, I know were all friendly and very good about staying on topic, but I do not want to get in trouble, or have this turned into a frivolous thread sharing Sims 2 memories. The point of this thread is to announce a Sims 2 favorite returning to Sims 3.  :)

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
Ah-Ha! Solution to the papparazzi!  ;D
That's all I have to say.
Life sucks, and then you die.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I agree. I never cared for University. I'm very happy that I could get the one little object separately rather than just buying a whole expansion pack just for one little item I loved in Sims 2. Of course, there's already threads several pages long complaining about them offering the Cow Plant as a premium item at the Sim Store, as appose to putting in an EP.  ::) Personally, I'd rather spend 500 Simpoints (five regular American dollars I think?) for an item I loved back in Sims 2, than buy a whole expansion pack just for a cow plant. Good thing I only played Sims 2 when I was a house guest.  :P

If you're impatient like me, you can get it for §500 on SimsSocial.

I'm guessing if this item does work like it did in Sims 2, chances are, Metro will ban the Cow plant in the Immortal Dynasty Challenge, since (if I remember correctly), it kept the Sims life span up. I'll of course, let Metro, who did play Sims 2, make the judgement on that.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
My lovely bovine darling, I've missed you!

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
I never played TS2, what does the Cow Plant do? It looks awesome, and judging by everyone's reactions it can do amazing things.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
When you owned one, you would feed it and the plant would roll a piece of cake out of its mouth or whatever you want to call it and when a sim would go to get the piece of cake, the cow plant would devour the sim and a tombstone would show up.  I got rid of a few pesky neighbors that way, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
It then had it's Udders filled and your Sim could drink from it and it acted like an Ambrosia type thing and would make your Sim younger. I loved that thing, Lol.  :D I shall have to beg my mum for SimPoints. Imagine the conversation, Lol. "Why do you want SimPoints?" - "So I can buy a giant cow-plant thingy that eats annoying sims". Well I hope it does that.  :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Haha, I never played sims 2 but this is amazing! xD

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
That sounds awesome, I'm definitely getting it! :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
I never played the University expansion pack, but I recently bought a cowplant on Sims Social and I've grown quite fond of him. I call him Coco.

Here's the Sims Wiki page on the plant, if anyone's interested. Note that the Sims 3 base game comes with a little cowplant statue in Miscellaneous decor.  :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
I'm glad to have posted this on here without Debbie Downer posts like "why do we have to pay 500 SimPoints for this? when we got it for free in University?" and "It's not fair!" I knew everyone in this Simming community, old and new, would get excited over the Cow Plant coming back. Glad I posted this for everyone.

Now to wait for this to actually be available soon! Oh how I missed you so!

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
Oh dear Laganaphillis, you shall return at once to devour my sim's lousy neighbors.

I mean, really, they could charge 5000 simpoints for it, I'd still get it.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I'm glad to have posted this on here without Debbie Downer posts like "why do we have to pay 500 SimPoints for this? when we got it for free in University?" and "It's not fair!"

That's because this Store Item is worth the money, Lol.  ;)

Offline kidakiwi04

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Premium Content Coming Soon - Cow Plant
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 06:56:16 AM »
I loved my Sims 2 cow plant, until my sister had it eat my fiance in one game. But that's not the cow plants fault. I will definitely will be asking my hubby to the money for this and the voodoo doll for Christmas

bshag

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2011, 11:15:53 AM »
When the sims 3 was first released everyone was greatly disappointed the cowplant had shrunk to decor item.  I'm glad EA is listening to the customers and bringing the full-sized version back.  As someone else said, "Um, Mr. Papparazzi, could I interest you in a piece of cake?"  ;D  I'll definitely be buying it. ;)

Leto85

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 11:22:29 AM »
'Little shop, little shop of horors!' That song popped up in my head when I was reading this.
Awesome! I've played the sims 2 and I was waiting for things like this to happen. And guess what, it's the original cow plant as well! I'm curious in how much it will cost, but I think I will buy it anyway.

Please do not get into discussions about Sims 2. Of course, I know were all friendly and very good about staying on topic, but I do not want to get in trouble, or have this turned into a frivolous thread sharing Sims 2 memories. The point of this thread is to announce a Sims 2 favorite returning to Sims 3.  :)

Ow, you're in big trouble now! :D
Naaa, don't worry. I will keep an extra eye on this topic, just for you. ;)

Offline chemeia

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 02:29:36 PM »
'Little shop, little shop of horors!' That song popped up in my head when I was reading this.
Awesome! I've played the sims 2 and I was waiting for things like this to happen. And guess what, it's the original cow plant as well! I'm curious in how much it will cost, but I think I will buy it anyway.

That song popped into my head too Leto.  This plant looks awesome.

Offline CowgirlBlues

• Llama Wrangler
    • My Sims Page
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 10:22:07 AM »
I was actually too afraid to use it the first time around. I never liked any of my Sims to die. Maybe this time I'll be brave enough to have a Cow Plant in my house, lol.
Check out my app "Equestrian Center - Horse Guide for The Sims 3:Pets" for iPhone and iPad. Everything you need to know to adopt, befriend, train, breed, and sell your horses. All about Unicorns too! http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/equestrian-center-horse-guide/id482247698?mt=8&uo=4

Offline CynKuy

• Occult
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2011, 11:41:39 AM »
This is great news, that cowplant has great possibilities for storytelling.
Cynthia

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2011, 07:43:34 PM »
I absloutly agree! It looks like 2012 is the year, our old Sims 2 favorites are returning, either as premium items, or in future Expansion Packs. Of course, we can't always have the same old stuff from the previous generations, but I'm very happy to see my old favorites return. I still play with my old favorites (on Sims 2) from time to time.

Just so you all know, while our forum members are making announcements in different threads, our building coordinator samoht04, just posted a thread announcing the return of a set from Sims 2 Castaway, and Katluvr had just announced the return of the voodoo doll.

I'm saving all my Simpoints I got with WA up for this darling Bovine. I seriously miss her evil ways!  ;D

Leto85

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 03:20:02 PM »
I was actually too afraid to use it the first time around. I never liked any of my Sims to die. Maybe this time I'll be brave enough to have a Cow Plant in my house, lol.

Inside the house... or... outside! I think it can work as 'another thing' to decimate the amount of paparazi in town (for Late Night owners). ;)
I just hope this won't work on pets. Not that I even could imagine a cow plant swallowing a complete horse or so, but if it could I won't buy it. I'm an real animal lover, even when they're digital.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 04:02:39 PM »
The way I saw the cow plant handled most often in Sims 2 was to put it inside a small fence with a gate and then lock the gate.  You could easily keep pets out, even strays, by locking the gate against pets.  To have visitors, welcome or otherwise, visit the cow plant, I think you'd have to leave the gate unlocked to all human Sims, running the risk of a family member wandering in.  You could always lock it and only unlock it when a paparazzo showed up.

samdiatmh

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2011, 12:27:10 AM »
The way I saw the cow plant handled most often in Sims 2 was to put it inside a small fence with a gate and then lock the gate.

But wouldn't the cowplant die (similar to other plants with a lack of water)?
I never used CC until this version, so my anyone with any experience would know more than me

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2011, 01:59:48 AM »
The way I saw the cow plant handled most often in Sims 2 was to put it inside a small fence with a gate and then lock the gate.  You could easily keep pets out, even strays, by locking the gate against pets.  To have visitors, welcome or otherwise, visit the cow plant, I think you'd have to leave the gate unlocked to all human Sims, running the risk of a family member wandering in.  You could always lock it and only unlock it when a paparazzo showed up.

That was to stop unwanted Sims from getting in... or wanted Sims in.  :P

I never used CC until this version, so my anyone with any experience would know more than me

As far as I know mine never died and you didn't have to water them. However you cold feed them with this massive piece of meat, think that might of let your Sim go up and collect the Elixir without being eaten.

Leto85

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2011, 12:07:39 PM »

That's a very good question. If I remember correctly; back in The Sims 2 you needed to water most plants otherwise they will die. That's where the gardener NPC came in handy for the richer sims in town.
The Cowplant was a special item which came with The Sims 2 Studentlife, if that's the correct English term for it. You didn't have to water it though. I assume because an afferes sim has enough plasma in it to get a cow setisfied for a couple of hours.
It's true you know, ask a vampire. ;)

VampirePlasma

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2011, 12:18:32 PM »
Some asked for a vampire?

That's good news, cannot wait to get in my game.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 02:43:25 PM »
You obtained a cow plant in Sims 2 by either reaching the relevant level of the science career or becoming a member of the secret society at university and stealing theirs.  It didn't require watering.  I can't recall if you were required to feed it or not.  I'm sure it will be similar, but I guess we'll have to wait for the exact specs in TS3.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2011, 03:13:51 PM »
You obtained a cow plant in Sims 2 by either reaching the relevant level of the science career or becoming a member of the secret society at university and stealing theirs.  It didn't require watering.  I can't recall if you were required to feed it or not.  I'm sure it will be similar, but I guess we'll have to wait for the exact specs in TS3.

Or you used the unlockcareerrewards cheat...  :P

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2011, 04:26:24 PM »
LOL Thomas!  Well, for the record, I don't think the game's creators had intended for the cow plant to be so easily stolen from the secret society, either, but it was practically a rite of passage, so often did I see legacy heirs snatch it up!

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2011, 04:36:34 PM »
Of all the premium content they've announced this one is the one I'm most looking forward to - not so much because of what it does, but because it looks so AWESOME!

The idea of fencing it off is a great one - I was worried about it randomly eating people/animals I didn't want to get eaten, but that will solve the problem nicely.   ;D

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2011, 04:40:40 PM »
I don't think EA will let it eat Pets because that would be cosidered animal abuse, even thought it's just a game it matters.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »
I don't think EA will let it eat Pets because that would be cosidered animal abuse, even thought it's just a game it matters.

I agree! Not to mention PETA will be attacking EA with their flaming torches and pitchforks.  ;D

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2011, 06:17:00 PM »
Just to clear up a bit of confusion - feeding the Cow Plant meant it wouldn't eat people. If you didn't feed it, it would produce a cake, which a sim would try to grab, and the Cow Plant would then eat them up, and produce a milk. The milk, when drunk, would act like Ambrosia - either reset the Sims' age, or take a few days off it (I can't remember which).

In the Sims 2, it didn't eat Pets, so I highly doubt EA would do it this time.

And also, I'm kind of apprehensive about this - I didn't play with the Cow Plant often, but I liked it when I did. Unfortunately, I've only got 75 SimPoints after getting my Simmies a bed. :(

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2011, 02:00:15 AM »
Wasn't there was an interaction that allowed a controllable Sim to 'Grab Cake' and I think it was basically a suicide?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2011, 02:02:48 AM »
There was. But if Sims had pled to a Genie (from FreeTime) for the power to cheat death, they might've survived.

Leto85

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2011, 03:39:32 PM »
You know guys: why don't you turn on your television? And I mean the television in your sims 3 game. Turn the sound up and switch to the Gardening channel. Just a little tip for you guys. ;)

And no, this is not of topic. :P Not even slightly.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »
I saw that the cow plant will be in the store on the 22nd!  I'm excited.

http://simsvip.com/?p=4287

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2011, 12:58:33 PM »
On The sims 3 holiday countdown on facebook, it says it's in the store right now. But I can't find it? Anybody eles having this problem?

Leto85

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2011, 01:05:18 PM »
On The sims 3 holiday countdown on facebook, it says it's in the store right now. But I can't find it? Anybody eles having this problem?

It should be there under Featured Contend. If you can't find Jr there, it's simply not uploaded yet. ;)

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2011, 01:24:01 PM »
I just realized that under the misc. tab in the bathroom tab, there's a mini version called "cow plant". It looks sort of burned out, though.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2011, 01:27:29 PM »
I can find it in the store when I click on the link on the holiday countdown, but it's just a box with an 'x' in. :/

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2011, 02:29:41 PM »
It's in a Set with multiple items. Worth 1,250 SimPoints...

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2011, 02:38:06 PM »
I've got it now. :) Although I can only feed, play or pet it. It says in the sims 3 store that you can also praise, scold and give it a treat?

Or does it have to eat somebody before you can scold or praise or give it a treat?

Leto85

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2011, 04:36:27 PM »
And who is going to buy it? I'm honestly considering it.

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #44 on: December 23, 2011, 06:47:01 AM »
And who is going to buy it? I'm honestly considering it.

I've just got the Bubblegum machine, It'll be a while until I save up enough for this  :P

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2011, 07:53:18 AM »
Ok, I bit. I bought the cow plant.  Just how do you get this bit of bovine electrons to eat someone? Does it have to be a playable Sim? So far it has shown no interest in NPCs. Maybe it's just not hungry?

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2011, 09:57:04 AM »
Ok, I bit. I bought the cow plant.  Just how do you get this bit of bovine electrons to eat someone? Does it have to be a playable Sim? So far it has shown no interest in NPCs. Maybe it's just not hungry?

I haven't seen it yet - I'm just going to look at it - but if it's like the one in Sims2, you have to wait for someone to come by and take the cake. 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2011, 11:44:24 AM »
I got it but I haven't played yet, so I haven't seen it in action.  I'm going to test it out in a random game before I decide if I will give my Fae Dynasty a cow plant.  I would hate to have one of my dynasty family accidentally get eaten because they have a sweet tooth.   ;D

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2011, 12:54:22 PM »
My cow plant doesn't seem to be eating anybody? Even if I don't feed it for a few days. :/ Has anybody got the action to praise or scold it?

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »
This is what it says in the store description: 
Happy Cow Plants aren’t as likely to offer up the cake bait.
A neglected Cow Plant starts luring in unsuspecting Sims after a few days with no food!

So if your Cow plant isn't eating anyone, maybe you've been keeping it too happy?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »
My cow plant ate somebody. :) I waited 3 sim days and didn't feed it anything or play with it! But after it ate the sim it burped him up again! So I didn't get chance to milk it. Maybe next time.  ;D

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2011, 02:11:08 PM »
Aw, that's got to feel terrible.  Not even the cowplant likes him!

Leto85

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2011, 03:27:05 PM »
Aw, that's got to feel terrible.  Not even the cowplant likes him!

Indeed. I assume those sims will get the 'Nobody Loves Me Anymore!' moodlet.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2011, 05:56:14 PM »
My cow plant was finally tempting Sims with cake. The maid (who really deserved to be eaten) did not show the slightest interest in the cake and walked right by. One of the Sims in the household had to be prompted to take the cake. Cow swallowed him down and promptly sent him back up. I got the message that sometimes the plant does not like neurotic Sims.

His hygiene was in the red and he had to take a shower.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2011, 08:06:43 PM »
Are y'all sure that a Sim can milk this Sims 3 version?  Or is that something from the Sims 2?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »
Are y'all sure that a Sim can milk this Sims 3 version?  Or is that something from the Sims 2?

The store description includes the following interactions for the Cow Plant:

Interaction(s):
     Feed
     Pet
     Play With
     Eat Cake
     Milk
     Praise
     Scold
     Clean Up

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2011, 08:10:27 PM »
Yeah, I just looked at it.  I'm trying to figure out how to purchase it.  It says not available for individual sale, so I guess it's part of a set.  Sorry if that's already been mentioned in this thread.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2011, 08:18:46 PM »
It's part of a set that includes items from the Sims 2 mountain holiday destination, whatever that was called - I don't remember offhand.  The set is called Killer Classics.  Available here:  http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?scategoryId=11488&index=0&productId=OFB-SIM3:45244

Offline NeonColors

• Townie
  • Smile (:
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2011, 08:30:31 PM »
That really sucks. And its very unfair. We should have both options, of the set ans individual. Guess, I ain't getting it for now, (or later.)
I cannot say how mad I am right now.

Leto85

« Reply #59 on: December 24, 2011, 03:29:50 AM »
I saw an unactivated option to purchase re item on it's own for a normal Premium Content price.
But unfortunately, it's unactivated for now, for some reason.
I know,it sounds a bit negative but I really get the feeling we are a bit pushed to buy the expansive version. Especially after I've installed the latest patch which brings actual item advertisement into the buy and build mode.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2011, 08:56:54 AM »

Yes you can. My plant finally had a meal.

This is what happened. The plant teased him with the cake, sniffed him thoroughly  then gulped him down. Grim showed up and did his thing. Once the Sim was collected and a gravestone was there,  Grim went to the plant and he "appeared" to be scolding the plant but then he was petting it and talking to it. The Sim who was gulped had two romantic interests, one in the household and one not. They both happened to be there at the time of the gulping. Both got the heart broken thought. The Sim in the household milked the plant and when she drank it acted like she had just downed a triple cappuccino or something.  She got the great meal moodlet that had a seven day length. She also aged back a day. I'm going to guess that if she had been older it might have gone back farther. She did keep her broken heart and mourning moodlet.

This plant could be great for the gold digger LTW or any time you need a Sim to "disappear".

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Immortal
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2011, 09:00:56 AM »
If you guys don't want to buy the entire set, to buy it on it's own, you just need to get someone to gift it to you and vice-versa. It's sort of like a loop-hole  :D

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2011, 09:02:56 AM »
I saw an unactivated option to purchase re item on it's own for a normal Premium Content price.
But unfortunately, it's unactivated for now, for some reason.
I know,it sounds a bit negative but I really get the feeling we are a bit pushed to buy the expansive version. Especially after I've installed the latest patch which brings actual item advertisement into the buy and build mode.

Leto you can go into options in your game and disable shop mode. I did that quite a while ago when they first started the  shop while playing  and I haven't seen any ads.

Leto85

« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2011, 11:48:38 AM »
If you guys don't want to buy the entire set, to buy it on it's own, you just need to get someone to gift it to you and vice-versa. It's sort of like a loop-hole  :D

Let's try that out on each other, shall we? ;)
But I'm sure that isn't possible until the Cow Plant will become an item on it's own. Where did you see this option anyway, if I may ask?

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Immortal
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2011, 01:48:09 PM »

Let's try that out on each other, shall we? ;)
But I'm sure that isn't possible until the Cow Plant will become an item on it's own. Where did you see this option anyway, if I may ask?

On the official Forums, people have realised and they are begging people on the forum  ;)

I'd try it, but I don't have any SimPoints :(

Leto85

« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2011, 07:05:32 PM »
On the official Forums, people have realised and they are begging people on the forum  ;)

I'd try it, but I don't have any SimPoints :(

No problem. I will wait with buying it first anyway. Never do it straight away. First overhung before you made a shopping decision.
I'm looking forward to my sims first reactions though, when they see the Cow Plant in their game:

Holy Cow, it's a Plant!

Offline crowgrrrl

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2012, 04:50:13 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Cow Plant is available by itself for 600 SimPoints. Hopefully it will stay that way. I like having a choice.  :)

I didn't notice anyone else mentioning this while looking through the posts for it recently and I thought it might be useful info for those of us who really didn't want the whole set.

Regards,
Sarah

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2012, 06:46:17 PM »
That's great news crowgrrl! I can't seem to find it though, do you have a link?

Offline crowgrrrl

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2012, 06:56:51 PM »
 Let me see if I can get this posted correctly for you amyrose.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:45648&categoryId=13062

Hopefully this link will work. Let me know if it doesn't work for you.

Regards,
Sarah

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2012, 07:34:03 PM »
It works perfectly, thank you so much! :)

Offline crowgrrrl

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2012, 07:40:34 PM »
Great! I am so glad it worked. And you are very welcome. Thanks for letting me know.  :D

Regards,
Sarah