Author Topic: Sunset Valley 2020  (Read 150967 times)

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sunset Valley 2020
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2021, 04:30:03 PM »
I just wanted to pop in and say Thank you to all that have shown the Vanilla save file some love since we explained the differences between both the saves.

In case that post was missed you can read about it here.

Added a couple of recommended mods -

Smooth Patch by Lazy Duchess - Helps speed up load/exit times, CAS, Build/Buy and Create a Style.

LD's Sims3Launcher (Origin 1.69 Only) - Sims 3 Launcher Improvements!!

I have the Smooth Patch mod installed and have been pleasantly surprised by it regardless of what save I am playing.

Also wanted to mention the addition of the original Sunset Valley world file in case it's needed. To read more about that, please see this post.

Thank you again. We appreciate the support that has been and is shown for the save files!! 🥰
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Anomalocaris

• Nooboo
« Reply #166 on: August 16, 2021, 04:04:25 PM »
I haven't played The Sims 3 in a long while, and my old world got pretty laggy and bloated. Maybe it's about time I do a fresh save file since I had to transfer computers anyway. This time maybe I'll bulldoze every residential lot and rebuild my own houses from the ground up, haha. I ran out of residential space anyway, so rebuilding some small 1-2 person homes as 6-8 person "apartment-style" lots would be helpful.

Has the sv2020 world been updated at all in the past year or so, other than the separate fix to the Showtime lots you posted?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2021, 05:46:12 PM »
Thanks for asking.  No I'm sorry the save files haven't been updated. I don't know if they will be.  Jaga, the creator hasn't been around in quite sometime.

If you're looking for some homes or "apartment-style" lots I might be able to help. Send me a pm if interested. :)
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Anomalocaris

• Nooboo
« Reply #168 on: August 17, 2021, 12:45:53 AM »
Thanks for the answer.

I'm hoping to flex my own architectural chops actually, but maybe I'll ask later when I'm ready to actually play again. Thanks for the offer!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2021, 04:52:58 PM »
We have chosen to close/lock the support thread since we haven't heard from Jaga in quite some time. We have done all we can to support these save files and feel since the saves aren't going to be updated it's time to lock the thread.

The current SV2020 2.0 saves, fixed lots and world files will continue to be available via SimFileShare.net. Read more about that in this post.

Please see the FAQs Section for frequently asked questions and information about the saves.   We did our best to note most if not all of the issues that have come up and given the most information about the saves to the best of our ability.

Please Note: Jaga put the SV2020 save files together along with owning and creating the official website. He has the master save files. I cannot do anything to the saves to update/fix them. I feel I also need to clarify that I do not own the official site nor do I have access to it any longer. I cannot fix any broken links on his site. This is why I added alternative download links via SimFileShare.net. for the saves.

Thank you for the support!!  🥰

If you have any questions that aren't covered in the FAQs, please do pm me. To do that, login and click the chat bubble under my avatar.

Jaga can pm any of the staff to unlock the thread if so desired.

anything