Author Topic: Heartbreaker LTW -- How do you get the other person to get into a relationship  (Read 8034 times)

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
It worked with Stiles, but that was before the trip to Egypt.  Could that have something to do with it?
Oooh, that could be your deal-breaker. Check your family tree, as it's been known that if you travel to Egypt, sometimes the game gives you a spouse and/or children. It has to do with talking to a certain person in Egypt. So, quick! check your family tree before moving on.
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline Pielord

• Townie
I have been having that problem for ages now. But I think I have it figured out.

(BTW: Only bought SIMS 3 + expansion like a day ago, so don't judge my noobiness!)

Anyway, I have been eating life fruit as I wanted to be married with a child before I aged into elder. After a while of romancing, etc., marriage, be gf just wouldn't show!
Then I realized I had been eating life fruit for no purpose as he was a young adult and wouldn't be an elder anytime soon.

Could it be that young adults can't get into relationships like that besides a "crush" type thing?

Sorry if this isn't much to do with your question specifically, but I am desperate.  :)
I am Nobody. And Nobody is Perfect. Therefore, I am Perfect. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline aws_137

• Townie
No. I have a Young Adult married couple. No issue unless they had broken up before.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
I have been having that problem for ages now. But i think I have it figured out.

(BTW: Only bought SIMS 3 + expansion like a day ago so don't judge my noobiness!)

Anyway, i have been eating life fruit as i wanted to be married with a child before i aged into elder, after a while of romancing,etc marriage,be/gf just wouldn't show!
Then i realized i had been eating life fruit for no purpose as he was a young adult and wouldn't be an elder anytime soon...

Could it be that young adults can't get into relationships like that besides a "crush" type thing?

Sorry if this isn't much to do with your question specifically but I am desperate.  :)

Welcome to the Forum Pielord!

Have you been queueing up the romantic socials? You must get the other sim to think your sim is being extremely resistable, which shows up in the top left when socilaising.

Also you can Introduce yourself in this thread! - http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php/topic,28.0.html
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Welcome to the Forum, Pielord.

Young adults can marry and have children, no problem.  So, it's not his age.  You can browse through the forum and find some topics that deal with this issue.  One that comes to mind is Thornton Wolff Will Not Be My Boyfriend.

Also, please be sure you read and understand the Forum Rules.

Enjoy yourself on the Forum!  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Justine

• Llama Wrangler
Wow, a lot of people seem to be having the problem with "Immaculate conception" bug.

Why haven't they released a patch yet?

And to the author of this thread: search your Sim's family tree for unwanted off-spring and partners.

anything