Author Topic: Darcy Ranch Offspring  (Read 6762 times)

Dellena

Darcy Ranch Offspring
« on: November 10, 2011, 08:58:33 PM »
I got to thinking that while I'm breeding these superior foals and taking them off to the center to sell, I could post the offspring here as sort of an extension of the equestrian center so someone can take them home, so to speak.  The Darcy Ranch breeds pure Arabians (in as much as the game allows).  So here's the first up for sale:

Stargazer
Traits: Fast, Agile
Breed: Arabian
Parents:  Dam - Alexa (Jumping Star); Sire - Diablo (8 Advanced Jumping Wins to date)

He sold for 14,646

Dellena

Re: Darcy Ranch Offspring
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2011, 01:59:07 PM »
Lunar - Male
Traits: Obedient, Friendly, Fast
Breed: Arabian
Parents:  Dam - Alexa (Jumping Star); Sire - Diablo

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Dellena

Re: Darcy Ranch Offspring
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 08:44:12 AM »
Below are two versions of Parlexa at the bottom.

Parlexa - Adult Mare
Traits - Agile and Fast
Required Expansions/Stuff:  Pets (for Parlexa); Ambitions, Outdoor Living Stuff and Pets (for Fitzwilliam Darcy’s clothing)
Sire: Parsifal
Dam: Alexa

The Parlexa.sims3pack is saved from CAS.  So no skills and does not include Mr. Darcy.

The Parlexa Household.sims3pack is a saved household which includes her owner, Fitzwilliam Darcy.  In this version, Parlexa retains her skills (jumping 10, racing 3).

Here are instructions on how to obtain the skilled version of Parlexa after downloading the Parlexa Household.sims3pack:

1.  The household you want to add her to must have room for one pet and one sim.

2.  While in Edit Town, select the Parlexa household from the library.  Click  Place Copy and click on the household where you want to add them.  Click on Merge.

3.  After the merge, click on that household and select Split Up Household.  Move Fitzwilliam Darcy to the clipboard and click accept.

4.  You can then delete Fitzwilliam Darcy from the clipboard.

Your household now has Parlexa added and she retains her skills.

Here’s her picture:

She’s a lovely pearl gray.  Her traits are Agile and Fast.  She’s been ridden until she lost the untrained trait.  Parlexa is ready for competition.

anything