Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 352729 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 07:31:49 PM »
Anushka truly deserves most of the credit.  She and NAGA came up with the idea and she has spent many sleepless nights, even through family crises, sick child and more and multiple pc crashes and repairs to get this done for you guys.  She is truly an amazing woman with a big heart and brain and an extreme amount of patience.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 07:32:43 PM »
Congratulations to all the talented, dedicated people who worked hard to bring us this wonderful gift.  You guys are the best!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KJSinclair

• Townie
  • I may have a sharp tongue but I have a soft heart
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 07:33:41 PM »
Wow thanks to everyone that participated in creating an awesome world. I was unwittingly a part of this, so unwittingly that even when we were told of a secret I still had no idea what it was haha.

Kindest Regards
KJ
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes we have to wait a long time for the reason to become clear.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »
Wow thanks to everyone that participated in creating an awesome world. I was unwittingly a part of this, so unwittingly that even when we were told of a secret I still had no idea what it was haha.

Kindest Regards
KJ

Same, but I'm really proud of my sims being a part of this. It's so cool that this was all one big forum effort, it brings us even more closer than we already were, which is awesome. :D Yey for the best forum ever, and yey for this fantastic world! ^_^

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 07:37:28 PM »
Thank you so much to everyone involved.  The world looks truly amazing and now I must go load the game so I can play it!

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 07:38:11 PM »
Thank you Joria   ;D  as everyone will see, it wouldn't be as nearly as special without you and your amazing contribution, and Ausette, Samoht and Danefaith! It was such a pleasure to work with you guys! My eyes are wet and it is 1.30AM while I get up at 4.30AM I still can't sleep out of excitement..

And I'm so happy you like it and that we have it here, by us and for us, thank you both Carl and Metro ;D

VampirePlasma

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 07:40:27 PM »
Ah-ha! I knew it! Well not really, but I had an idea. If only I could see the picture, my mobile won`t let me. I bet it`s perfect! Any chance it will be allowed on Immortal Dynasties?
It was definatly worth the wait!
Thanks guys!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »
I was honored to be asked to put one of my homes in this world even though I didn't know anything about it. And now that it's here, I am stunned! Everyone, you did an amazing job!! I can't wait to explore.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 07:42:27 PM »
Ah-ha! I knew it! Well not really, but I had an idea. If only I could see the picture, my mobile won`t let me. I bet it`s perfect! Any chance it will be allowed on Immortal Dynasties?
Thanks guys!!

Totally allowed and Metro approved for challenges including dynasties of all sorts.  Even decadynasties!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 07:43:30 PM »
I'll leave it for you all to work out but you may notice a trend of there being Townhouses, Beach Villas, Asian Homes, Rundown Starters ...  ;)

Thanks guys!!

Metro is allowing it.  :) It is really spectacular. There is a river with two waterfalls. There are different areas of the World. The Beach has this awesome pier that Joria built over the sea.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 07:46:17 PM »
ooh, it's downloaded. Now installing. Can't wait to explore the whole world, the screenshots look amazing.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

VampirePlasma

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 07:50:28 PM »
Yay! I saw the picture, my phone let me for like a minute. It`s beautiful, I need those SPs though. Can`t wait to download!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 07:54:14 PM »
It can be totally played without the EP/SPs, though it looks much better with them.  I think they are going to have a version that is totally just base game but not one hundred percent sure on that.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 07:57:23 PM »
I just edited the first post, note the bolded line about performance. I included that to curb problems with people getting excited and not noticing the system requirements. UC is huge, you'll see. Tweaking settings can have a big impact on performance so you might be able to squeeze it in that way if your PC isn't great.

It often appears to hang at a point 20-30% into the process, which is normal. Anushka says it's probably loading lots at that point.. you should be just fine with a little patience.

Online sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 07:57:50 PM »
Download successful, can't wait to see it. I love this forum and everyone here is great. Thanks for all you do. Thanks for this wonderful gift. All your time and efforts. I guess Monday I have a new town to do my first challenge of the yr!!  ;D Again thanks to all involved