Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 355817 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2011, 08:29:39 PM »
I know, I saw, but I wanted to be funny.  Finally a world where I don't have to go straight to edit town and tweak it the way I want it.  I also absolutely love Pam's Purple Palace!

That Purple Palace is Tom's (samoht's), creation and you get to see it twice.  Once as Pam's house and once as the cat park!  Both are fabulous in my opinion.  He also did the main park with the fishing pond.

Town Center was really a big collaborative effort with pretty much everyone on the team having a hand in creating, and recreating and re-recreating it!  It was such a relief when we had that one all together just right!  Check out Ausette's pub there.  It is awesome!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2011, 08:30:53 PM »
Yes! I was right! Thank you for getting this up! I am so happy and honored for my Halliwell's to be a part of this fantastic and awesome world. I was already playing the game checking something else out, but I'm going to go close and download it. Just a quick question, Carl said it's graphically heavy or something like that, I have a bad graphic card, do you think I can still download and play it? I'm gonna go close my game now, so many thanks to whoever can answer this for me. Again, thank you everyone who helped with this!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2011, 08:31:27 PM »
Wheeeee, it's finally been released! I'm sooo excited about everyone playing our world! Huge hugs to everyone who made it possible, especially Ana and Naga. Yay!  ;D  ;D

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2011, 08:33:49 PM »
Yes! I was right! Thank you for getting this up! I am so happy and honored for my Halliwell's to be a part of this fantastic and awesome world. I was already playing the game checking something else out, but I'm going to go close and download it. Just a quick question, Carl said it's graphically heavy or something like that, I have a bad graphic card, do you think I can still download and play it? I'm gonna go close my game now, so many thanks to whoever can answer this for me. Again, thank you everyone who helped with this!!

Only one way to find out.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2011, 08:35:04 PM »
I'm gob-smacked, this is beautiful.
I put testingcheats on just so I could run around and look at things without having to worry about silly things like eating and toilet breaks  ;D
It's weird seeing someone else live in my farmhouse... about to go and meet the new owners.

A huge THANK YOU to everyone involved in getting this up and running, it's fantastic.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2011, 08:38:06 PM »
Which family is in there Norma?  Ana had to reset all the families last minute because of pc crash so I'm not sure who the residents are.  Would you believe I don't have the latest version yet? lol
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2011, 08:40:01 PM »
Esther, all you can really do is try and hope it works :) Turning down the settings will help.. Hopefully you have at least 2GB of memory.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2011, 08:42:52 PM »
I'm playing UC right now on my laptop and my goodness, it is all so beautiful! I read all the family bios and I'm checking out all the lots now. I don't know where to begin when I finally start to play in it! I just cannot give everyone enough praise! Thank you, thank you, thank you! ;D This is the best Christmas present ever.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2011, 08:43:34 PM »
Only one way to find out.  ;)
Yep, downloading as I type!  ;D
Esther, all you can really do is try and hope it works :) Turning down the settings will help.. Hopefully you have at least 2GB of memory.
Unfortunately all my settings are already the lowest they can be. I'm not sure if I do or not, my computer says I have 6.00 GB of RAM. Also, I don't have Town Life, hopefully that won't matter!!

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2011, 08:44:56 PM »
Wow, you've got a load of RAM! I've only got four myself. You just might be OK. Can't wait to hear how it turns out for you guys with lower-end graphics/memory etc.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2011, 08:45:40 PM »
Which family is in there Norma?  Ana had to reset all the families last minute because of pc crash so I'm not sure who the residents are.  Would you believe I don't have the latest version yet? lol
mm, can't remember, I think it started with a B.
I'm currently restarting the game. I think I may have to turn my settings down a notch or two. I've always had them on the highest setting, but I don't think that will work for this world as my computer threw a hissy fit and Sims stopped working.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Sportsfan

« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2011, 08:46:30 PM »
Wow. I found the download link literally seconds after I left my computer for the day. Oh well I'll get it tomorrow.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2011, 08:47:24 PM »
Wow, you've got a load of RAM! I've only got four myself. You just might be OK. Can't wait to hear how it turns out for you guys with lower-end graphics/memory etc.
I hope so. It's downloaded and installed, so I will let you know in a few!

Offline moonshadow

• Watcher of the Moon.
  • Townie
  • "It's not someday, but today that I change"
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2011, 08:53:37 PM »
I'm honored to have been included in this. ;D Thanks everyone.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2011, 08:57:34 PM »
Esther, I don't have TLS and mine is fine.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]