Author Topic: The Doe Dynasty. [Complete but not HoF.]  (Read 48952 times)

Offline Orange Iguana

• Laziness Leads to Brilliance
  • Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 21: My Little Minion
« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2012, 08:12:52 AM »
Episode Twenty One: My Little Minion

No matter how evil an immortal is, there are some things that one sim will never do. One of these things is intentionally ruin a dynasty. While they may act evil, they would never dream of sneaking ambrosia or maxing a skill someone has supermaxed. They know that if they did that, the evil sim himself would never attain immortality of his own and would never be live long enough to achieve world domination.

When we last left our family, Gordon ended the third generation curse and became immortal. David's message from his future self had changed the future. Changing their family name probably helped too.

We begin this episode with Dolores having her elder birthday. Dolores was the dedicated fisherman non-immortal. Gordon had to go through quite a lot in order to have her marry him and bring in the fourth generation but in the end, it was worth it. She's caught quite a lot of deathfish to ensure that the family has enough ambrosia to last the rest of the dynasty.

Dolores: Caaaaaaaake

Look at that creepy stare.

Oh Dolores, you were so close to being the only sim to never receive a makeover in the dynasty but now you've gone and ripped your pants.

The shirt and hair were fine, she just needed a different pair of pants and a different pair of sandals. Despite being an elder now, Dolores really isn't a skirt person.

As for Erica, she realizes that in order to achieve world domination, she'll need to train sim fu fighters from birth. Her current accomplices at the warehouse will only betray her and getting married will just block progress.

Erica: Hey handsome.
Glenn Costa: How did you know I was flirty?
David: Hey stop blocking the TV!

Glenn: (Could she really be the one?)
Erica: (All according to plan.)

Dolores: ERICA DOE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Erica hands Dolores $500.
Erica: You didn't see anything.
Dolores: Oooh, this'll get me that new tackle box I wanted.

Not long after woohooing during a party, Erica's plan continued to go smoothly. This of course means that Erica has to suffer for a little bit thanks to the occasional nausea.

Erica: Yes, sleep well and grow my little minion. Soon, we'll rule the world as mother and... whatever you'll be.

A few days later, the time finally came.

Erica: What's that minion? OOF! You're ready to help mommy rule the--OOOOH! You little devil, stop doing that to your mother! Let's get you to the hospi--OHHH!

Say hello to Marcus Doe, the fifth generation in the dynasty. When Marcus was born, the doctors thought something was odd with little Marcus and gave him a baby safe MRI. What they found was that he had a very deep sulcus in his brain, looks like little Marcus was born a genius. He sure seemed to enjoy relaxing and not even making an effort to move though so it looks like we have yet another couch potato.

Erica: Together, you and I will take over the world with our Sim Fu, my little minion. Haha... hahaha... AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Erica's Immortality Progress
Traits: Disciplined, Athletic, Lucky, Brave, Evil
Lifetime Wish: Martial Arts Master
Career: Criminal
Supermax: Martial Arts
Real Estate: Divisadero Budget Books, 28 Hour Wellness Gym (Level 3)
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Prepared Traveler, Hardly Hungry, Body Sculptor
Unique Opportunities: The Complete Circuit, A Package for You, Meditation Benefits, French Delivery, Bounce the Crowd
Best Friends: Quiana Palacios, Donell Billingsley, Megan Downing, Dorian Cates, Cory Corley, Glenn Costa

Marcus's Immortality Progress
Traits: Genius, Couch Potato
Lifetime Wish: Erica hopes he'll take over the world but this is Marcus's lifetime wish, not Erica's.
Career: Good thing the criminal career has two branches, right Erica?
Supermax: He has the genius trait, this should be easy to guess.
Real Estate: Evil girls can pull some strings, right?
Portraits: No amount of evilness can get Cheryl to paint babies.
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Taking candy from him isn't going to get him those LTRs.
Unique Opportunities: Being born to the most evil martial artist alive is an opportunity in itself.
Best Friends: Friends? Oh you must mean best minions.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 21: My Little Minion
« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2012, 11:18:49 AM »
Welcome to Marcus! Did Erica and Glenn get married?
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2012, 12:04:34 PM »
Welcome to Marcus! Did Erica and Glenn get married?

Nope, and they're not going to. Erica is just that evil.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2012, 12:35:32 PM »
I don't know if it is set in stone but I am sure that Metro once said that it is expected that each generation bar number seven get married. Personally I think if you go and have a child without adding the spouse to the family then that puts you at an unfair advantage because you won't have to wait for a mortal to die before bringing in a new generation.
Of course that is my opinion Metro might beg to differ.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2012, 03:21:13 PM »
Oh no! Erica could've changed the curse to Gen 4!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2012, 04:30:51 PM »
They don't have to be married but they have to live in the same house.  Rachel wasn't it your Khalid dynasty that had one brother have a baby with the other brother's wife?
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »
Same house, huh? Okay, I can live with having another non-immortal sit on the couch watching TV all day, waiting to die. Waiting on the official ruling from Metro though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2012, 04:47:28 PM »
They don't have to be married but they have to live in the same house.  Rachel wasn't it your Khalid dynasty that had one brother have a baby with the other brother's wife?

Yes that is correct. But they were all living in the house. It sounds like a strange set up but honestly it all made sense at the time.

Edited to add: Yeah they don't have to be married to one another just so long as the babies father moves in.

Rachel

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 22: Child Support
« Reply #98 on: February 21, 2012, 10:19:10 PM »
Episode Twenty Two: Child Support

Warning! Warning! Rule break detected. Dynasty in danger! Repairs still possible. Hall of Fame status: Compromised.

Hey, what's going on? Why are we skipping the episode recap and opening this time? Who messed up the dynasty?

David: According to this immortal dynasty guide, Erica broke the rules by giving birth without the other parent moving in.

Are you serious? Can this be fixed?

David: ......it says here that if the baby becomes a toddler before the other parent moves into the house, the family will no longer qualify for hall of fame status. It also says this doesn't apply to the seventh generation bringing in the eighth.

If we don't qualify for hall of fame, we're going to have to start over. Go warn Erica, quickly!

Erica: Hey guys, I'm back. Does anyone know why the house is in red alert mode?
David: Erica!

David: Erica, who is the father of that baby?
Erica: Some babysitter, don't know his name. I don't need him.
David: Are you even aware of what you did!? If you don't find that guy and move him into the house before the baby becomes a toddler, this dynasty's over!
Erica: So?
David: You're not taking over the world without immortality. If you cause the end of our immortal dynasty, then you can kiss living forever and taking over the world goodbye.

Erica: ...QUINN!
David: Better go find him!

3 Days Remaining

Seeing as how Quinn is a homeless bum, Erica decided to invite him to the park instead.

Quinn: Hi my little sugar muffin, what's this?
Erica: He's yours. I want child support.

Quinn: Bye.
Erica: Hey wait! Don't you want to sit on the couch and watch TV all day while never having a job?
Quinn: Not taking care of a baby, bye.
Erica: (Two can play at this game.)

Erica: Wait here my little minion, mommy's gotta go enslave a human so we can take over the world.

Quinn: Hey! What are you doing leaving the baby on the floor like that!
Erica: (Now I got you)
Quinn: Hey what's going on... getting... woozy.

2 Days Remaining

A few hours later, Glenn wakes up after suddenly being exhausted by the moodlet manager.

Glenn: Ugh... where am I?

Erica: Welcome to my dojo
Glenn: YOU!
Erica: There's two ways we can do this. Either you live here with a multi-million dollar family and spend all day watching TV, living a slacker's paradise or you do the same thing I said before only you marry me. Choose.
Glenn: Are you seriously attempting to write a kidnapping in a family friendly story?
Erica: No breaking the fourth wall! Are you living in a slacker's paradise as a housemate or as a husband?
Glenn: ...husband.

Erica: Fine.

Erica: From this moment on, you are my human slave. My first command, go watch TV and don't worry about Marcus.
Glenn: Yes boss lady.

Crisis averted: All systems returning to normal. Have a happy dynasty.

Glenn: What was that?
Erica: Second command, disregard that robotic voice you just heard right now.
Glenn: Yes boss lady.

Career: Criminal
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult
Unique Opportunities: The Complete Circuit, A Package for You, Meditation Benefits, French Delivery, Bounce the Crowd, The Ultimate Challenge
Best Friends: Quiana Palacios, Donell Billingsley, Megan Downing, Dorian Cates, Cory Corley, Glenn Costa

Traits: Genius, Couch Potato
Lifetime Wish:
Career:
Supermax:
Real Estate:
Portraits:
Unique Lifetime Rewards:
Unique Opportunities:
Best Friends:

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 22: Child Support
« Reply #99 on: February 21, 2012, 10:27:47 PM »
*Whipes sweat from brow* Whew, glad the dynasty is back in track.  :)
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 22: Child Support
« Reply #100 on: February 21, 2012, 11:28:36 PM »
Wow! Cutting it close! And with humor :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: February 22, 2012, 02:41:09 AM »
Things can return to normal in the Doe house or whatever counts as normal anyway.

Rachel

loveSims

« Reply #102 on: February 22, 2012, 03:18:09 AM »
Glad you're dynasty is ok, you have me worried for a moment! Very funny update lol!

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 23: Getting Tired of Birthdays Yet?
« Reply #103 on: February 23, 2012, 09:22:17 AM »
Episode Twenty Three: Getting Tired of Birthdays Yet?

We of the Doe Immortal Dynasty do not support Erica's act of kidnapping the father of her child. The moodlet manager should never be used as an incapacitation tool and babies should never be placed on the floor. We deeply apologize to any child who may have been traumatized over Erica's--

Erica: Oh be quiet, the dynasty's still on, who cares how I did it. Ahhhh hahahahahahahaha!

When we last left our family, Erica kidnapped Marcus's father and forced him to live in the dynasty house.

Before we begin this mini-episode, let's just get this out of the way. This is a birthday episode which means we're going to once again skip directly to the newest generation becoming a child. Some people may like birthdays on the other hand. If you are one of those people, there's no need to fear. The Does have prepared screenshots of every birthday that happened.

First, we have Marcus becoming a toddler. To the peg box with you.

Next, Erica becoming an adult. She got her hair changed again.

After that, Marcus becomes a child. It wasn't enough that Marcus was born a genius but Marcus was also born in that very same hospital room with that very same more-than-four-leafed clover. Good luck is definitely heading his way... lucky baby.

By the way, Marcus's favorite color is hot pink. Don't be fooled by the color scheme of his clothes.

Marcus has a pretty tedious supermax ahead of him so to set the mood, the dojo has been converted into Marcus's own private logic room. We're back to the boring stone floor and white walls.

There was some bad news from the warehouse, however.

Erica: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE POSITION IS FULL?
The Leader: With no one opposing us, there's no need for any more henchmen.
Erica: I HAD THAT APPLICATION SENT IN MONTHS IN ADVANCE!
The Leader: It must have never made it to my office.
Erica: (...that thief stole my application!) Sign me up for the thief branch.
The Leader: Okay head over to office 2A and fill out the paperwork to become a safecracker.
Erica: (They'll never see this coming.)

Career: Criminal (Thief)
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult
Unique Opportunities: The Complete Circuit, A Package for You, Meditation Benefits, French Delivery, Bounce the Crowd, The Ultimate Challenge

Traits: Genius, Couch Potato, Lucky
Lifetime Wish:
Career:
Supermax: Logic
Real Estate:
Portraits: Toddler
Unique Lifetime Rewards:
Unique Opportunities:
Best Friends:

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 23: Getting Tired of Birthdays Yet?
« Reply #104 on: February 23, 2012, 09:41:29 AM »
Oooh logic in my opinon the second most scary skill to supermax. If you are wondering I think the scariest is possibly inventing because my Sims tend to burst into flames when inventing. Although I have wondered if that risk would be removed if the Sim in question had the hidden imune to fire trait.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.

Rachel