Author Topic: The Doe Dynasty. [Complete but not HoF.]  (Read 23116 times)

Offline MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 11: The Baby Dungeon.
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2012, 02:01:25 PM »
So glad you're back! Hope you make it to Gen 4.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Orange Iguana

• Laziness Leads to Brilliance
  • Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 12: Because Three Birthdays Wasn't Enough...
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2012, 02:18:27 PM »
Episode Twelve: Because Three Birthdays Wasn't Enough...

The baby dungeon, a dungeon consisting of a very tiny basement and a crib. Baby dungeons are often used by incompetent parents who can't wait for the social worker to show up. Babies who grow up in a baby dungeon tend to be mean-spirited, hot-headed, and evil. We aren't quite sure if David actually intended for Gordon to be an evil overlord. He probably just heard the word "baby dungeon" and thought it would be a good way to make sure the third generation doesn't ruin the dynasty again.

When we last left our family, Cheryl gave birth to the third generation while Connor was dying. The baby was then banished to the baby dungeon by David.

We begin this episode with Cheryl finding out about the baby dungeon.

Cheryl: You did WHAT!?
David: I made a baby dungeon to make sure our third generation doesn't mess up again.
Cheryl: And you didn't think that a social worker taking him away would also screw this up?
David: That's what the baby walkie talkie I snuck into his crib was for.
Cheryl: I'm calling the contractors and getting rid of that "baby dungeon" you made. What were you THINKING!? You could have had Gordon taken away!
David: ...(Come to think of it, that was a pretty bad idea.)

The Does have another problem on their hands though.

Germaine: Thanks for fixing our bathtub, do you take credit?
Repairman: ...
Germaine: Hello?
Germaine: Are you okay? You're not moving.
Germaine: I'll just leave you be then.

[He eventually disappeared, which is good because I wasn't sure if I could use resetsim on him or not.]

Cheryl's been really upset ever since Gordon has been born. Having him in the living room, saving the dynasty from the social worker by finding out about the baby dungeon, etc. It should go a little smoother now that it's Gordon's birthday.

...that's a great place to put him by the way.

Hopefully the hot dog on his shirt gives you a pretty good idea as to what I have planned for him.

The next day, it was Germaine's turn. Young adult no more, Germaine will now have a mid-life crisis and spend the rest of his days feeling his wrinkles.

Germaine: Hey wait a minute, I don't want to age up after hearing about that.

Too bad.

A couple of days later, it was Cheryl's turn to check out her wrinkles and have a midlife crisis.

Cheryl: This doesn't seem so bad.

Now the last time we had a mass birthday episode, there was a resounding three birthdays. Three birthdays isn't enough though so let's go for four. Rather than write about how Gordon never received an imaginary friend, or was taught to stay away from vampires, or how he spent two days at the Summer Hill Springs baby center, or how he learned to headbutt ghosts (my personal favorite), let's just skip directly to his birthday.

Whoa whoa, not that far ahead. We missed the part where he blew out the candles.

Gordon: I. AM. AWAKENED!!! You have no idea how happy I am to not be a toddler anymore. I'm so happy that I could... be happy!

Looks like Gordon inherited Cheryl's over-emotional trait.

A quick trip to the dresser and mirror later and... black's a really boring favorite color. Having a boy sim's favorite color be pink was more fun.

Cheryl's Immortality Progress
Traits: Artistic, Virtuoso, Couch Potato, Perfectionist, Over-Emotional
Lifetime Wish: Master of the Arts
Career: Architectural Designer
Supermax: Painting
Real Estate: EverFresh Delights Supermarket, Stoney Falls (Level 3)
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Entreprenurial Mindset, Extra Creative, Fireproof Homestead
Unique Opportunities: Demand Excellence or You'll Get Mediocrity, Popular Painter, Painting the City, A Medium Painting
Best Friends: Lacie Wood, Jenny Wills, Donell Maher, Katie Graf, Staci Sepulveda, Billy Montano

Gordon's Immortality Progress
Traits: Couch Potato, Brave, Over-Emotional
Lifetime Wish:
Career:
Supermax:
Real Estate:
Portraits: Toddler
Unique Lifetime Rewards:
Unique Opportunities:
Best Friends:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 12: Because Three Birthdays Wasn't Enough...
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2012, 05:23:06 AM »
Congrats with all the birthdays. Gordon is a cute little guy. Good Cheryl find out about the baby dungeon lol. ;D

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 13: Muffins for Elders
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2012, 02:17:11 AM »
Episode Twelve: Muffins for Elders

[I had the urge to continue playing after the previous update so I played a little more, made this in advance, and waited a day so that the updates wouldn't come too quickly.]

To maintain immortality, Ambrosia must be eaten around once a week while a death flower is kept in the immortal's inventory at all times. Generally, a non-immortal is used as the Ambrosia chef for the first couple of generations but the food replicator only lasts so long before running out of memory. If you were able to figure out the meaning of the hot dog on toddler Gordon's shirt then congratulations, you figured out what Gordon is going to supermax before I tell everyone else in the next sentence. For those that didn't figure it out, Gordon is supermaxing cooking and going into the culinary career.

When we last left our family, we sat through FOUR birthdays. I know, you didn't get a chance to experience toddler Gordon but nothing interesting happens when a sim is a toddler anyway.

We begin this episode with Gordon receiving his birthday present.

Gordon: An easy bake oven? But that's for girls.
Cheryl: That's why I painted hot rod flames on it, to make it look more boyish and rebellious.
Gordon: Not buying it, and it'll just have that disgusting light bulb taste.
Cheryl: Which is why we hooked this up to the gas line.

Well, it never does hurt to try, right?

It does look like some good muffins. Why not try selling these...

...in the middle of the night without parental supervision.

Gordon: Baked goods for sale! Come get your muffins and your cookies!
Mortimor Goth: Be quiet, kid.
Gordon: The only way I'm gonna be quiet is if you buy a muffin, old man.
Lashandra Barbee: That's no way to talk to your elders!
Gordon: It's the perfect way to treat elders who don't buy muffins. By the way, you want to buy a cookie?

A few days of making lots and lots of cupcakes later, it was time for Gordon to become a teen. Not many people came to his birthday party though, I guess insulting Mortimer Goth will do that to you.

Gordon: I wish grandpa would remember to sell the smoke detector.
David: Now where did I put that smoke detector?

Gordon: Oh no no no, this will not do. My hair's going to get all over the food and these clothes, really?

Since Gordon was so good with that easy bake oven that was hooked up to the gas range for some reason, one can easily assume that Gordon is a natural cook.

Black is a really boring favorite color still.

For now, Gordon has 75 autumn salads to prepare. Hop to it!

Cheryl's Immortality Progress [Elder Portrait Remaining. Different Best Friends may be required.]
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Entreprenurial Mindset, Extra Creative, Fireproof Homestead
Unique Opportunities: Demand Excellence or You'll Get Mediocrity, Popular Painter, Painting the City, A Medium Painting, Tons of Tips, Sorting the Section
Best Friends: Lacie Wood, Jenny Wills, Donell Maher, Katie Graf, Staci Sepulveda, Billy Montano

Traits: Couch Potato, Brave, Over-Emotional, Natural Cook
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five-Star Chef
Career: Culinary
Supermax: Cooking
Real Estate: Little Coriscan Bistro, Papayrus Memorial Library (Level 3)
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Stone Hearted
Unique Opportunities:
Best Friends:

loveSims

Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 13: Muffins for Elders.
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2012, 03:57:27 AM »
I like the part where he try to sell the muffins lol! And yes the hotdog did give it away. 75 Autums salads lol!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2012, 06:15:32 AM »
I guess having a tonne of autumn salad isn't that useful when you have the motive mobile as nobody gets hungry.

I hope you are keeping an eye on Gordon when he gets his hands on ambrosia we don't want him feeding it to the wrong people.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
« Reply #56 on: February 01, 2012, 06:49:06 AM »
Gordon already knows ambrosia but I'm using the food replicator glitch so the only thing I really have to worry about is if Gordon decides to free will ambrosia pre-immortality.

Either way, as soon as Gordon becomes immortal, I'll probably prepare massive amounts of perfect meals, sell everything in the kitchen but the culinary level 10 fridge and food replicator, then have sims only eat leftovers for the rest of the dynasty. That way, I can basically ignore my immortals when they eat ambrosia.

Currently, the thing that's causing the biggest concern in this dynasty is Cheryl's best friend requirement but more on that later since on my file, she and Germaine are approaching their elder birthdays.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Upinde_wa_Mvua

• Townie
« Reply #57 on: February 01, 2012, 02:35:25 PM »
Just wanted to post and say that this dynasty is epic! :D Fingers crossed that Gordon can overcome your third-generation bad luck!

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 14: The Second Immortal
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2012, 12:21:56 AM »
Episode Thirteen: The Second Immortal

When we last left our family, Gordon developed a passion for cooking when he sold a muffin to an elder despite his bad manners. In fact, he finished supermaxed cooking about eight days after becoming a teenager. Hopefully the immortals don't watch the cooking channel or decide to prepare bad quality meals from scratch as opposed to perfect leftovers.

We begin our episode with Cheryl insulting a vampire for some reason.

Cheryl: You're a pastry chef?
Molly French: Yes.
Cheryl: Go bite someone, bloodsucker.
Molly: How dare you!

Word of this got out pretty fast, concerning Gordon because of who Molly French actually is. During one of Cheryl's "maintain my best friends" parties...

Gordon: Mom, are you sure you should be insulting the woman who's going to help me get started with my cooking career? You know, my future boss?
Cheryl: How did you find this out?
Gordon: She's a celebrity! It's all over Sunset Valley news!
Cheryl: Oh... well you see... she crashed one of my parties, we chatted a little and the next thing we knew, we were best friends.
Gordon: So why insult her?
Cheryl: Because you're going to end up being best friends with her so I needed to end our friendship so that yours can be unique. See where I'm going with this?
Gordon: This better not come back to haunt you, vampires live a long time you know.

But then tragedy struck...

Donell Maher: What's going on? Why am I ghost?
Cheryl: (Uh-oh! My best friends!)

That's right, Cheryl no longer meets the best friend requirement. Sure there's Germaine but David is best friends with him after spending so much time watching TV with him. I'm pretty sure Germaine doesn't count anymore.

Gunther Goth: Seriously, who invites the Grim Reaper to a party?
Grim: I heard that, vampire.

Gunther: Does Grim come often?
Cheryl: No, this is the first time but I wasn't the one that invited him. Honest!
Gunther: That was pretty cool, actually. Name's Gunther Goth, you are...
Cheryl: Cheryl. Cheryl Doe.
Gunther: We should hang out sometime, anyone who throws parties like this is definitely an interesting person in my book.
Cheryl: It wasn't intentional but thanks.

If Gunther wants to hang out with Cheryl, why not hang out at her house right now? While the guests are leaving the party?

Cheryl: You look... different.
Gunther: Contrary to popular belief, we vampires do age.

A few hours of enthusing about music and applauding Gunther's hard work later, Cheryl meets her best friend requirements again. Crisis averted. Maybe vampires aren't such bad people after all.

A couple days later, it was time for Germaine's elder birthday. Germaine has had a pretty good life really. Rich girl wanted to marry him instead of him wanting to marry a rich girl, watched TV all day, never did an honest day's work once he became a young adult. In a way, Germaine retired as soon as he threw his diploma in the air.

He doesn't seem too happy about it.

The real main event here is Cheryl's elder birthday, a few days later. You can tell it's a special event because everyone cared. Well... Gordon was at school but if he was home, he would have cared.

Cheryl: (I wish my best friends will last just a little bit longer. I'm so close.)

With Cheryl now an elder, immortality is now a race against time. Can she get her elder portrait done and eat ambrosia before old age claims another one of her best friends? The timer starts as soon as she pays a visit to the dresser and mirror. There's no way Cheryl's going to wear ripped pants for the rest of the dynasty.

Elder women are pretty limited when it comes to good looking clothes, don't you think?

Great, Cheryl got her elder portrait taken care of. Hurry Cheryl! Eat the ambrosia before another best friend passes away!

Cheryl: It really is as disgusting as you say.
David: I warned you, didn't I?

You did it! Cheryl Doe is now immortal.

Cheryl's Immortality Progress -- IMMORTAL
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder
Unique Opportunities: Demand Excellence or You'll Get Mediocrity, Popular Painter, Painting the City, A Medium Painting, Tons of Tips, Sorting the Section
Best Friends: Lacie Wood, Jenny Wills, Gunther Goth, Katie Graf, Staci Sepulveda, Billy Montano

Traits: Couch Potato, Brave, Over-Emotional, Natural Cook
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Stone Hearted
Unique Opportunities:
Best Friends:

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 14: The Second Immortal
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2012, 01:24:37 AM »
Congrats on your second Immortal!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2012, 01:38:26 AM »
Congrats on your 2nd immortal, I hope Gordon will be able to join them.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2012, 03:31:29 AM »
Yay for Cheryl. Lets hope Gordon gets to taste the horrible taste of Ambrosia.  :D
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2012, 07:58:10 AM »
Yaaay! Now, the real question: Will Gordon somehow screw this up?
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

loveSims

« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2012, 07:59:24 AM »
Congrats with your second immortal! The fight with Molly cracked me up lol. ;D

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 15: Wife Quest
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »
Episode Fifteen: Wife Quest

With two generations now immortal, the focus shifts to Gordon. The third generation may have ended a dynasty twice, but did you know that there was a fourth attempt that took place before the third generation started ruining dynasties? In the very first attempt ever, David the founder ruined a dynasty himself by doing something no immortal has done before, die. The poor guy was struck by a meteor when the second generation became a child. We're not at all sure how David was able to send a message to his past self, but it probably involved Oh My Ghost!

In the last episode, Cheryl became immortal after a crisis regarding the age of her best friends.

We begin this episode one day after Cheryl became immortal. Gordon's young adult birthday has come at last.

Gordon: I've been waiting a long time for this.

Not really what Gordon had in mind, plus his hair is going to get all over the food if he keeps that hairdo.

Gordon: (In the world of cooking, everything has to be perfect to truly maximize the experience of consuming gourmet quality food. Time to show the world what I can do.)

Another perfectionist?  Wait a minute, his name's Gordon, he's a cook, a perfectionist... uh-oh.

Even his clothes had to have the perfect amount of casualness to them.

Before we can send Gordon to work, there's one thing he needs to take care of. He needs to find someone to bring in the fourth generation. Dolores Beach didn't want to come over to the underwater house or go out anywhere so Gordon went to her house instead.

Dolores: Gordon? It's midnight! What are you doing here?
Gordon: Are you single?
Dolores: ...no.
Gordon: Flirt
Dolores: stop being flirty
Gordon: Flirt

Gordon: Hey! Where are you two going?
Dolores: Out, come on Esmeralda.
Gordon: Wait a minute, this is your house, you don't walk away, you kick me out.
Dolores: We don't actually live there you fool! We were only spending the night at a friend's house.

Being the creepy stalker Gordon is, he followed Dolores to her actual house. The fourth generation must be born!

Gordon: Hello again.
Dolores: Did you seriously follow me all the way here?
Gordon: Is there an answer I can give that doesn't result in me getting slapped in the face?
Dolores: GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

It's clear that Gordon isn't going to get married tonight so a couple of days later, Gordon invited Dolores to his house to try again.

Gordon: Let's get married!
Dolores: You're so persistant... YES!
Gordon: ...I was not expecting that to work.
Dolores: Put the ring on me, now!

Dolores: You even set your cell phone's ring tone to Here Comes the Bride.
Gordon: (I did? Who's been messing with my phone?)

They sure didn't waste any time trying for a baby.

[What I have in mind for the fourth generation is going to be... interesting.]

Traits: Couch Potato, Brave, Over-Emotional, Natural Cook, Perfectionist
Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Stone Hearted, Office Hero
Unique Opportunities: Ingredients Ripe for the Eating
Best Friends: Dolores Doe, Gavin Gibson, Esmeralda Beach, Danny Diamond, Cyriaque Arellano

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 15: Wife Quest
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2012, 10:46:46 PM »
Haha, great update. Can't wait for the nooboo!  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

loveSims

« Reply #66 on: February 05, 2012, 02:44:37 AM »
Very funny update lol! Can't wait for the forth generation to see what you have in mind. I bet it's going to be hilarious! ;D

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
« Reply #67 on: February 05, 2012, 04:26:43 AM »
Yay for Gordon and Dolores.  :)

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 16: Erica, the Fourth Generation
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2012, 05:20:45 AM »
With Dolores now pregnant with the fourth generation, the Does have officially gotten farther than their previous attempt, which ended one sim hour after the second generation became immortal. Could they go all the way this time? There is only one way to find out.

When we last left our family, Gordon got married and tried for a baby.

We begin our episode with Dolores realizing that she is pregnant. Germaine can't help but stare at Dolores rubbing her belly.

Realizing that there's only one more use for non-immortals in this dynasty, Dolores decided to take up fishing with the goal of restocking the family's supply of deathfish. She needs to have something to do while waiting for the baby.

A couple of days later, while fishing for deathfish in the Doe's brand new pond stocked with deathfish, Dolores went into labor. Not wanting to pull another Cheryl and Gordon, Dolores rushed to the hospital.

Doctor: You're doing great Mrs. Doe, keep pushing. Do your breathing. Yes, that's it, I think I can see the head.
Gordon: I'm here for you honey, keep going.
Doctor: What in the world...
Gordon: What's wrong?
Doctor: The baby is punching it's way out.
Gordon: What!?
Doctor: Got you! You're a feisty one aren't you? Congratulations, it's a girl.
Gordon: Dolores, we have a girl.

Say hello to Erica Doe. Erica, punching her way out of her mother, seems to be quite athletic, or maybe disciplined, or maybe both. Who knows? One thing is for certain, Erica will be the only immortal without Couch Potato.

Now get back to fishing. You've got a lot of deathfish to catch.

A few days later, it was time for Erica's toddler birthday.

No sparklies this time unfortunately, apparently one of the guests accused Dolores of cheating and they both got into a big fight while everyone was dancing. It was great!

As an apology for not showing Erica fighting the sparkles or not taking a snapshot of the big fight Dolores had with a party guest, here's Erica's toddler outfit.

Portraits: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Stone Hearted, Office Hero
Unique Opportunities: Ingredients Ripe for the Eating
Best Friends: Dolores Doe, Gavin Gibson, Esmeralda Beach, Danny Diamond, Molly French, Corrie Perkins

Erica's Immortality Progress
Traits: Disciplined, Athletic
Lifetime Wish: She's gonna kick a looooot of people for this.
Career: She'll rule it with an iron fist.
Supermax: Gee, I wonder what she is going to supermax with the disci--It's martial arts, okay?
Real Estate: No matter how many real estate agents she karate chops, she's too young to buy property.
Portraits: Babies don't get portraits painted.
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Spoiler alert, she's getting Prepared Traveler as her first one.
Unique Opportunities: People pay to learn how to break boards with their head?
Best Friends: Maybe she'll get lucky, she has the trait after all.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
Re: The Doe Dynasty. Episode 16: Erica, the Fourth Generation
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2012, 07:38:30 AM »
Congratulations on the new attempt and Happy Birthday Erica! ( I really like that name btw. )

Also congrats on two immortals and here's to hoping Gordon makes it with no problems.   ;)
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Immortal
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2012, 12:10:23 PM »
Lovely update. Erica is adorable :) . Will she her supermax be Athletic ?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2012, 12:42:03 PM »
Congratulations on your second Immortal. Erica is adorable.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2012, 07:29:31 PM »
Lovely update. Erica is adorable :) . Will she her supermax be Athletic ?

Whenever a new baby is born, I like to put joke responses in the immortality progress report. She's going to be supermaxing Martial Arts. I wanted to save it for later but I'm afraid that the longer I wait for that, the harder it will be to supermax the skill because of travel bugs.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2012, 08:34:16 PM »
That's why my gen 3 is supermaxing it -- it's good to know my paranoia is shared
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Orange Iguana

• Occult
The Doe Dynasty. Episode 17: More Birthdays, but with Grim.
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2012, 09:32:39 AM »
Episode Seventeen: Birthday Episode, but with Grim

When we last left our family, the fourth generation was born and by born, we mean got sick of being in the womb and punched her way out.

Before we begin this episode, we're going to play a game. It's called What Will Happen First? The rules of the game are simple, I'm going to ask a question and give you three possible answers. Your job is to correctly guess how this episode will start.

How will this episode begin?

A. Germaine dies of old age
B. Erica has her child birthday
C. Gordon eats a plate of falafel

....Time's up! Let's see how you did.

Gordon: Yay! I love falafel.

If you guessed Gordon eats a plate of falafel. You win! If you guessed otherwise, don't worry, your choice happens later in the episode.

Erica: Really? Cool!

Erica, being born in a hospital that contained a fourteen-leaf clover... yes, a clover with fourteen leaves on it, is destined to be a lucky sim. Legends say that the good luck doesn't occur until the sim becomes a child though.

Something brash and tomboyish would suit a child Erica best. A jacket and shorts in boyish colors is the way to go.

Germaine: Hey wait a minute now, this doesn't seem fair.

And you know, it probably isn't, but you have this nasty habit of breaking the fourth wall. Once in a while is fine but you do it every time the author talks about you.

Grim: It's time for you to depart.
Germaine: Wait, let me get one last say in this story before I go.
Grim: You are 95 days old. It's time for you to go.
Germaine: This is the worst story I've ever been a part of!
Dolores: (Where do I stand again?)

Well then, that concludes this episode of the Doe Immortal Dynas--

What the hey? It's your birthday too?

Gordon: Why does this hairstyle keep coming back whenever I have a birthday? It's not sanitary for cooking.

Now that Gordon has had his adult birthday, it's time to end this episode. I will see you guys next time on--

Come on. It's both of your birthdays too?

Oh no no no, you are not inheriting Dolores's short hair. You're going to the mirror.

For one to truly grasp the fist, they must be fearless in battle. Erica no longer knows fear, she is a brave sim.

Ok, you can have a ponytail, but no shaved hair. On the bright side, Erica becoming a teenager means she can finally begin her journey of martial arts mastery.

Unique Lifetime Rewards: Stone Hearted, Office Hero, Moodlet Manager
Unique Opportunities: Ingredients Ripe for the Eating, A Nice Harvest, Rock and Roll Sushi, Cooking with the Best, The Dish Showdown, A Life Giving Recipe
Best Friends: Dolores Doe, Danny Diamond, Esmeralda Beach, Jodi Perkins, Parker Langerak, Corrie Perkins

Erica's Immortality Progress
Traits: Disciplined, Athletic, Lucky, Brave
Lifetime Wish: Martial Arts Master
Career:
Supermax: Martial Arts
Real Estate: Divisadero Budget Books, 28 Hour Wellness Gym (Level 3)
Unique Lifetime Rewards: Prepared Traveler
Unique Opportunities:
Best Friends: Quiana Palacios, Donell Billingsley, Megan Downing [I am honestly shocked at how effective playing tag is.]

anything