Author Topic: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED  (Read 14156 times)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED
« on: January 10, 2012, 04:33:09 AM »
Hi, to fellow Simmers and Simmies  :-[
After reading through so many great stories, I decided to write one myself! YAY
I was torn between which challenge to take but I thought after playing Sims 3 for less than a year (I only bought all of the games after Pets was released so, I'm kinda new to the game), I should challenge myself. So that's why I picked the Immortal Dynasty Challenge.
Here goes nothing....

Chapter 1: New place to call home

Hi, my name is Flora Octa, whoever gave me my name should go bang at the wall. It sounds stupid =.=

I just moved to Bridgeport from places unknown. My wish is to attain immortality, and have 7 other generations reach the same status. The reason for this mission is to be left unknown~

Now off to my man hunt!

WOW, who is this hottie~

some flowers would do the trick ^.^

I know I'm too fast paced! But I couldn't resist!! And I got rejected!! Bummer, but we got married in the end.

Flora: Welcome home honey!!
Matthew: O.O

The next day, I started on my little garden, and I'm already pregnant. Thank God.
Matthew is well aware of my plan, so he thought we should hire our own home artist(for the portraits and sculptures), so he got around town and found just the right one to move in with us.

meet Olive Kipling, we quickly became best friend, and she is now painting my YA portrait. She's a nice person, wonder how she got by being the bouncer. I also happen to learn that she had a boyfriend but they broke up. T_T hope she will find her true love.

I'm on my 2nd day of pregnancy, and everyone is helping in the house so that I will have a smooth pregnancy.

It's coming!!

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden
Career: Gardener
SuperMax Skill: Gardening
Building:
Property:
LTR:
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa
BlackOps:
Portraits: Yound Adult

Offline Sutz

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:23:44 AM »
Oh wow, Flora is gorgeous! Good luck with her!

I personally find the Immortal Dynasty challenge to be a great way of exploring the game and finding things I didn't know about, as each generation has to SuperMax a completely different skill. So it's actually a pretty neat thing for a beginner to do!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 06:05:01 AM »
Welcome to the forum! Matthew is a very good choice. He is rich and cute :P Flora is very pretty.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 06:48:07 AM »
thx everyone~ i'm currently studying for my exam tmr so tmr will have a new chapter  :P
Matthew is okay rich he only brought about 20k to the family so we are currently living in a box XD

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 07:03:55 AM »
You're founder is cute! Matthew would've come with a pretty nice car if you married him on a different lot and he drove there. You would've got a bit more cash to build a house.

Anyway I wish you good luck with your new dynasty.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 02:58:38 PM »
Good luck with the dynasty! I'd only been playing a month when I started mine, I agree with Sutz that it's a great way to learn things. The view from your lot is amazing, too.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 08:52:44 PM »
Chapter 2: An Ocean-full of Joy

He is a boy!! Although I had a wish to give birth to a girl but his eyes are so wonderful, skin so soft. He melted my heart.
His name will be Oceania Octa.

Matthew adores him, he spent most of his hours free to play with Oceania.

After three days of work in my garden I got 2 Perfect plants, 6 more to complete my LTW. The apples are selling good also, I'm currently a lvl 7 Gardener, but life will become more challenging now. In the mist of my busy work, Oceania grew up into a toddler.
I feel horrible as a mother. I was busy with work and had no time for my little Prince.

Oceania loves to play around the house, just like his name he has a fondness towards ships.

Matthew helped Oceania most of the toddler skills. Early childhood education is important and we did all the necessary to bring up our little Oceania.

Olive, on the other hand... Well she's in a pretty sticky condition now.  8)

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden (2/8)
Career: Gardener (7)
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max and left two skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa
BlackOps:
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 01:45:33 AM »
Congrats with the nooboo, he is very cute! That last picture is funny lol. ;D

naniminna

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 06:34:05 AM »
The pictures that you use for this story is very nice and close up. I love the feel of your house! Oceanie is such a handsome little toddler. Looking forward to more! :)

By the way~love the green corset!

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2012, 06:11:10 AM »
Chapter 3: Time flies, so does ButterFlies

Matthew found this machine on sale the other day when he went to sell my harvest at the consignment store. I thought it would ease my gardening time but all it did was give me a spin around the garden.  :'(

Oh well, Oceania grew up into a child yesterday. We had a small party with only close friends around.

Oceania is funny in his own way, he play with the mirror when i ask him to change some clothes and hairstyle.

I notice Olive doing weird things lately. She's been going out a lot these days, and she kept looking at the mirror. She lost focus when she's working and ended sculpting something weird.

Then one night I noticed her with a man at the park in the middle of the night.

They talked, laughed, and shared a few kisses. I didn't know who he is but I bet they are dating.
Back at home, just when I was going to ask her about the man, she announce her pregnancy!

I was totally caught off guard of this. She said she doesn't want anyone else to know about this, Romeo (her boyfriend) is a triple agent. It would be bad if the news goes around town.
Romeo came visiting a few times, but always in the night. They would talk about their future and the baby all night long and Romeo will leave as soon as sun rise. Olive is well prepare for this, but sometimes she just couldn't hold her tears and cry. I hope she will feel better after the baby is born.

Until next time~

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden (4/8)
Career: Gardener (7)
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max and left one skill challenges)
Building: Mike's Corner-store
Property:
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult

Authors note: Thanks for all the encouraging words! The dynasty is doing fine, being a 5 star celebrity is a great thing as both Matthew and Flora have very expensive cars to sell for the expansion of the house. Money doesn't pose a problem now, however I have problem getting the gardening Ops. That will be a very crucial point for Flora as she can't travel yet so its almost impossible to complete her skill challenge for the 19 plants!! Oh well.   :)

loveSims

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2012, 11:07:59 AM »
Oceania is a cute kid. His room look very cute! I hope you get the opp soon. :)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 11:27:42 PM »
Chapter 4: Birthdays and Fires!

Matthew aged up to an elder. We decided to throw a party with close friends and his crew. The party turned out great! Just when the guest was leaving, Olive went into labour!!

Olive: I think my water broke!  :o

She gave birth to a beautiful son named Oliver Rake Kipling

The following day was my adult birthday, Olive's adult birthday and Oceania teenage birthday! We bought a new dining table, and threw a large party with all of our friends.

Oceania was first.

and FIRE!!!!

Olive and Apollo fainted (coward traits) but we manage to extinguish the flames before the fire department arrived.

Back to the birthday celebrations. The two firefighters decided to join the party, just in case for another fire.

They ate in the bathroom though, because we didn't have enough rooms.

Oliver grew up to a cute boy.

Both parents were extremely happy.

Matthew had an accident in the kitchen a few days ago.

While Oceania finds the ice block rather sticky. Just like Olive did, back in the days.

Matthew and I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a kiss and some other activities. We also bought the Smuggler's Cove as our anniversary gift for each other.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
LTW: The Perfect Garden Completed
Career: Gardener (8)
Property: Smuggler's Cove
LTR: Super Green Thumb, Iron Bladder, Long Distance Friends
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins, Caroline Custard, Sugar Bijou
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult, Adult

Oceania's Ocean of Colours
LTW: Renaissance Sim (1/3)
Career: Sculptor (7)
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max and left the skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
LTR: Artisan Crafter
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen

Authors note: The fire was very unexpected! I was so scared that the immortals would die! Thank God I installed the fire alarm when I was renovating the museum. The house is still undergoing renovation though. I was shocked to see that Oceania inherited Matthew big jaw instead of Flora's. But at least he got very good looking eyes. Haha. Oliver was supposed to be a girl, I stuffed Olive with watermelons (like 10) but when she gave birth, I was like  :o. Now Oceania have to marry someone older or his Newspaper Girl best friend. His classmates are vampires other than the newspaper girl and another guy! Flora also got her fist gardening Op, it will be soon when the second one shows up! ^^ Until Next time.

loveSims

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 12:49:33 AM »
The picture of the firefighters in the bathroom is very funny lol! Great update. ;D

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2012, 11:47:50 PM »
sorry for the lack of updates this week~~ I've been travelling and shopping after my finals~~ but will be back to the Octa soon~~ haha~~
 ;D

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 5: Growing Up and Growing Out
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 10:46:15 AM »
Chapter 5: Growing Up and Growing Out

Oliver Rake got a new best friend, She's is named Faeries~ Well that's what he told us anyway. We had no idea about who she is though~~ maybe she's his imaginary friend.

We threw a party for Oceania's Young adult birthday. He grew up quite charming, just like Matthew~

For his birthday present, the whole family visited Champs Le Sims, France.

Matthew and I went for a little adventure for ourselves. We found lots of treasure, but little did we know that Oceania found his greatest treasure.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
Career: Gardener (lvl8-)
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins, Caroline Custard, Sugar Bijou
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare

Career: Sculptor (lvl8-)
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max and left two skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 04:08:49 AM »
Chapter 6: A Thousand Years

After the wonderful trip to Champs Le Sims. We returned home. Oceania had his graduation on a Monday. The whole family attended of course.

I was very proud of Oceania, He graduated as his Class Valedictorian and was also voted Most Popular! 
To celebrate this, Matthew and I gave Oceania a wonderful gift.

The Extravagator 5000 with Oceania's favourite colour.

That night Matthew called me into our room. He said to me that it's almost time for him to go. Death is near him.

He knows that I will be lonely without him, but he held my hand and said to me.
Matthew: Be strong my flower, this is important for you. Just remember that I will always love you even if its a thousand years.

-----------

Chapter 7: Under the Sea of Love

Oliver grew up into a teen, a day before Charlotte arrived. We had a small birthday party, with only his dad and mom.

Charlotte came just in time for the wedding. After a little preparation....

We have the bride and the settings.

Oceania only invited Stephanie and Elijah to the wedding. Belisama wasn't able to attend due to her being a vampire.

I'm so glad Oceania decided to get married so soon. Matthew was so looking forward to seeing  his only son getting married.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
Career: Gardener (lvl9)
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max) Completed

BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare

Career: Sculptor (lvl8-)
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max and left two skill challenges)
Building:
Property:
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy, Elijah Hansen, Charlotte (Dubois) Octa
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult

loveSims

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 04:41:26 AM »
What a beautiful wedding! I hope Matthew will be around for his first grandchild. :)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2012, 03:08:37 AM »
lovesims, i'm hoping that too! and because i'm too attached to Matthew, I'm playing the game bits by bits, just to know that Matthew is still alive for now~ he is now 92 years old and Charlotte is on first day pregnancy. 2 more days!! hope Matthew get to see his grandchild T_T

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 06:47:32 AM »
Chapter 8: Speechless

The aftermath of the wedding is....

and lots of this....

It wasn't long for Charlotte to know she's pregnant. We were all happy for her, Matthew was very very excited to know the news and even pay for Charlotte 7500 simoleans spa packages! He even took out that dusty old guitar of his to play!!

The treatment was cut short though, with Charlotte returning home early.

Charlotte gave birth to Loveline and Isabelle.

Two days later, Olive and I are aging to our Elderhood. We threw a party for everyone we know!

We both aged gracefully I might say.

The twins aged up the next day. Isabelle is the one with black hair, while Loveline is the blonde one. Isn't both of them the cutest thing ever!!

They share a room on the first flow with superb view. Then it happened.... just when I was going to change Isabelle's diaper....

Author's Note: I was devastated..... much like Flora.... it came so unexpectedly. I won't post the stats this time since it didn't progress much. Flora still need a level on her job and also the last opportunity for her Ambrosia... till then pray for Flora that she will survive!!

loveSims

« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2012, 07:52:27 AM »
Congrats with the twins! At least Matthew did see his grandchildren. R.I.P Matthew.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 07:31:05 AM »
Major apologies to everyone for the lack of updates~~ My new semester just started and I'm still adjusting to the very packed time table. The Octa are still alive~ so no worries, but i wasn't able to play them/ or any other games for almost a month now, but i promise I will be back again with the continuation~ so please hold on everyone~~ xoxo

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
Chapter 9: After His Death...

I'm Olive Kipling, you may remember me in my prime years when I serve as the Octa's house painter/sculptor.

Well, since I aged I'm on a semi-retired state, my son is slowly taking over my position as the house painter/sculptor.
Matthew's death was unexpected and unfortunate, Flora took it very hard, but she's still fighting on to complete the dynasty. She left the last Gardening Ops - The Omnificient Plant to complete her task, yet it seems like the opportunity will not reach her.

Days went by, with the girls as toddlers and no one else seems to be in a mood to take care of them, I became a babysitter for them, teaching them basic skills and cleaning after them.

The girls are very cute, Loveline, the older one is such a clumsy girl while Isabelle just can't stop being surprised and impressed!
Nothing change much for a few days, until one night while I was walking around the house, I heard weird sounds from Oceania's room.
I went in and what I saw was.... well I fainted, so I didn't really know. When I finally came to, I saw Flora hugging a spectre like being.
She was smiling and crying, then I realize it was Matthew. He came back.

His visit was not short though, he stayed and never left the house, but that really cheered Flora up, she definitely regain her spirit!

Soon, it was the coming of age for Oliver (my son) and the twins. Oceania threw a party and invited some of their friends and also Romeo (my boyfriend/husband).

After all the guest left, and we cleaned up everything, my phone rang~ It was a call I wished I never took.
It was from the police station. Romeo was shot to death when he was going back home. The shooter was not found and nothing could be done. Romeo was a figure that lives in the dark side of the city, it was probably one of the criminals he took in. The policemen didn't know who to contact, so they called the last number he dialed - Me.
I was asked to retrieve his belongings and body in the hospital. I was devastated.

Author's Note: Hi all~ Sorry for not updating for such a long period of time, I had lots of things going on. So, I can only bring bits and bits of Octa to you all. This capter is done differently as its not from Flora's point of view and is from a non-immortal view. The reason behind this is that I wanted to bring in a different kind of feeling, other than the immortals doing their thing and whatever, and also kinda explain the reason behind the lack of updates :P. Hope you all love it.
P.P.S: Any idea how to make Matthew go back to his urn in the morning? I don't mind him haunting but not all day long~ HELP

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2012, 01:25:28 PM »
All it takes is a quick ResetSim of Matthew and he'll go back to his grave. 

Great update and welcome back!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2012, 10:11:26 PM »
Thanks for the tip, it works~ After that I might just move him to a proper place of burial haha~~

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2012, 02:32:44 AM »
Chapter 10: The First Immortal

After Matthew's death I lost most of my passion, I continued to wait and wait and waited. My life was colourless, every minute without him is ever so painful. Then something happened, he came back. He wanted me to continue my fight and quest. He ask me to held a funeral for him, and move on with my life. I cried and cried, I did what he told me and after all of that I brought his urn to the local cemetery and left it there. I promised myself I will meet him again but my tears just won't stop as I drove back. After that ordeal, I came in terms with myself and what I need to do.

Oh, how I forgotten my cute little twin girls, they have all grown up.
Loveline started to play with the toy oven while Isabelle frequent the Cove for some fishing.

And then it came, the last BlackOps - The Omnificient Plant. Good thing I stockpiled tons of the steaks for this moment.
I handed in and completed the last requirements to the Ambrosia.

And I became the first immortal of this dynasty.

Flora's Flowery Dreams
Career: Gardener Level 10 Completed
SuperMax Skill: Gardening (Max) Completed
Best Friends: Olive Kipling, Matthew (Hamming) Octa, Apollo Bloom, Jett Atkins, Caroline Custard, Sugar Bijou, Oceania Octa
BlackOps: Surprise Cameo, Business Modal, Uncommonly Good, Outstandingly Rare, The Omnificient Plant, Tear Down the Dance Floor
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Yound Adult, Adult, Elder

LTW: Renaissance Sim (3/3) Completed
Career: Sculptor Level 9
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max) Completed
Building: Movie Cineplex
Property: Bridgeport Acres
LTR: Artisan Crafter, No Bills Ever, Extra Creative
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy, Elijah Hansen, Charlotte (Dubois) Octa, Flora Octa
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult

loveSims

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 03:38:25 AM »
Congrats with your first immortal!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 03:39:41 AM »
Congratulations on getting your first immortal.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 03:55:07 AM »
thx everyone!! Im really  really happy and shared the news immediately after she ate the ambrosia!!
by the way, I just got my copy of showtime~ the normal one, cuz the price was way cheaper than the CE from where I come from.
Can i modify the town to put in the coffeehouse and venues~~ i really really want to try the new careers out~

loveSims

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 04:11:35 AM »
I think it's best to ask metro in the immortal dynasty thread.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2012, 12:19:22 PM »
Chapter 11: Back in Time I (Second Immortal)

I'm Penny Octa, the fifth heir in this dynasty.
All of you must be wondering what happened after great-great grandma Flora ate her ambrosia.
Well nothing much, other than an earthquake hit Bridgeport real hard, and destroyed most of the communication tower, leading to a few years without the internet.

Great great grandma Flora, told me after she ate ambrosia, grandma Loveline and grandaunt Isabelle grew up into teenagers, they even brought a new friend into the house, granduncle Snuggles.

There was a time of peace and harmony, until great grandma Olive sudden departure while working on a drawing that now hangs in my room. Grandpa Oliver was grief stricken. The whole family mourned for 2 days and held a simple funeral at the end in remembrance of great grandma Olive.

Life continued and it was graduation for grandma Loveline, grandaunt Isabelle and granduncle Snuggles.

On that day, Grandpa Oliver finally worked up his nerves and ask grandma Loveline out for a date. They eventually got married and gave birth to my father.

Grandaunt Isabelle and Granduncle Snuggles started their work in the music industry aiming to become a vocal legend and rock star respectively. They are dating steadily since high school, but they are still not ready to settle down yet.

Greatgrandpa aged into an elder one night and completed all the requirements. He walked to the food replicator and made himself his first ambrosia.

LTW: Renaissance Sim (3/3) Completed
Career: Sculptor Level 10 Completed
SuperMax Skill: Sculpting (Max) Completed
Building: Movie Cineplex
Property: Bridgeport Acres
LTR: Artisan Crafter, No Bills Ever, Extra Creative
Best Friends: Stefanie Levy, Elijah Hansen, Charlotte (Dubois) Octa, Flora Octa, Olver Rake (Kipling) Octa, Bronson Litler
BlackOps: Scavenger Hunt: Butterfly Bonanza, The Honour Roll, A Fishy Science Project, The Art-a-thon, An Old Ruse, Sculpt a Suspect
Portraits / Ice Scupltures: Toddler, Child, Teen, Young Adult, Adult, Elder

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Chapter 12: Back in Time II (All about My Father)

My father was born shortly. The family became merrier with a kid in the house and my father was the center of that joy.

Of course the old folks still loves to hang out during the prime time to watch their favourite soap opera - Family Affairs.

Between those wonderful moments, grandaunt Isabelle propose to granduncle Snuggles.

They had a beautiful wedding party and was attended by everyone in Bridgeport. They are public figures after-all.

A few days later was my father's birthday. The party went really well until Aria Trill, a local musician and vampire dies of thirst.
Everyone went into panic mode, especially great grandma Charlotte! Look at her in the pictures!!  ;D

Grim decided to stay over for a piece of cake and an autograph from Grandma Loveline.

Father loves it when grandpa Oliver tell him bedtime stories, and great grandma Charlotte just can't get enough of those puffy cheeks!

Until next time.

Love Penny :-*

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 13: Back in Time III
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2012, 09:19:57 PM »
Chapter 13: Back in Time III (The Biggest Birthday Party)

Time flies, and soon it was the biggest birthday party this household will ever have!
With Grandpa Oliver aging to an elder, grandma Loveline and gang to adult and father to a teen.

Father grew up to a handsome fellow and met Aimee Berrios (mother) on the first day of school.
They grew close to each other, but mother was a senior then, she was expecting graduate a few days later.

Father spend most of his nights playing chess with ranked players or looking for new stars and galaxy. He also spends time at the Chemistry table that great great grandma Flora bought for him.

The first ranked opponent was Morrigan Hemlock. Father had a really hard time beating her, it took 5 matches for father to finally beat her! Surprisingly, many of the opponents were vampires! It's way more easier to arrange a match during the nights for them. Of course, mother also came for a few rounds of ranked  chess games.

Grandaunt Isabelle continue to climb her way to stardom and landed a gig in the stadium. The whole household went to the first concert and was thrilled to be seated on the front row! The songs were great and grandaunt Isabelle was awesome!

Sadly, great grandma Charlotte departed the next day. She was 94 years old. She was a well known author with great titles about French culture. Some of the popular titles include, "It's French Fries not French Flies" and "How to Love like a Frenchman"

Great grandpa Oceania went out to the outlook, where he and Great grandma Charlotte frequented for dates and sang Jet' aime for the last time.

Until Next Time.

Love Penny :(

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 14: Back in Time IV (New)
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2012, 09:45:43 AM »
Chapter 14: Back in Time IV

Father loves mother to bits, although she was a senior, father still meet with her all his teen years. He knew he would eventually marry her and that day soon came.

On father's young adult birthday, mother moved in with the Octas. She was happy she moved out from the old Berrios house. His father cheated on her mother with a vampire and became one himself. Her mother worked very hard on paying the bills, and come home to find her husband with another woman. It was tough, that almost drove mother to insanity!
Now, she is happy. She has a wonderful guy that loves her, and even propose marriage to her!

Author's Note: Somehow I can't find any pictures of their wedding in the folder, I think I either deleted them accidentally or forgot to took them. But there is one hanging in their room, anyone wants a house tour? Then we can have a look at those wedding photos.;D

Unfortunately, happiness was not meant to last for them. Grandpa Oliver died while working one day. Just like that, his heart stopped and he fell from the chair and didn't woke up since. Grandma Loveline was heartbroken! She wasn't even able to meet him for the last time before he passes. He was 92.

Rest in Peace Oliver Rake (Kipling) Octa, and be reunited with your father and mother.

Mother started to feel nausea and had those awful morning sickness since. She thought it was from all the grief in the house.
So she arranged a little surprise for the family.

Meet Suzette Octa! (the cat) She's is a bit of a lazy cat and loves to lie on my bed. Look! I didn't even know she was that skinny before!
And another surprise!

Grandma Loveline's birthday came shortly and was time for all of them to age up to elder!

Personnel I loved how grandaunt Isabelle looked in this picture!

Oh, did I mentioned I totally crashed the party? Mother hadn't been keeping her pregnancy dates check and so is dad.

That's it about me for now.
Grandma Loveline came home one night and she got her last promotion! With that she was qualified for her Ambrosia!

With that I'll end this part of the story.

Love Penny  :)

Loveline's Cookbook for Lovebirds
LTW: Celebrated Five-Star Chef Completed
Career: Culinary Level 10 Completed
SuperMax Skill: Cooking (Max) Completed
Building: Steve's Business Complex and Restaurant
Property: Marina Field
LTR: Hardly Hungry, Fireproof Homestead, Born to Cook
Best Friends: Snuggles Octa, Isabelle Octa, Malcolm Stepp, Zackary Early, Tenisha Eldridge, Lashanda Nettles
BlackOps: When Dreams Come True, Burgers for Sims in Uniform, Borrowing Ingredients, Swim into the Grill, From One Chef to Another, We Love Falafel

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 15: Aimee's Insane Adventures
« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2012, 04:31:31 AM »
Chapter 15: Aimee's Insane Adventures

Hi boys and girls! How's everything back home? This is Mr. Stick! He kick me on my knee just now, so I'm slapping him back!

Weldon is fine as you can see in this picture, he is riding a bicycle. We're currently in China having our honeymoon. I know its a bit late, but after conceiving Penny, we just couldn't travel much you know! She's a big girl now, so it's perfectly fine for us to go on our honeymoon. I do hope our little Penny isn't causing any problems at home, but if she is don't mind it!
Weldon did some adventures and found this humongous axe that can talk!

He tells me he wants to say hello to you! Oh such a shy guy!
After some more adventures, Weldon was finally able to buy us a vacation home.

Weldon did mention there was bugs in the house, but I thought it was just Hummy who is always flying around me.

Regardless, Weldon called in the contractors and had the house renovated! Man those people are fast!!
It took less than a day for them to renovate the whole house!

Well, that's about all I can write on this newsletter.

Love Aimee :-*

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 16: Mee Loves Butterflies (19/6)
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2012, 11:38:28 AM »

Hi guys Weldon here, me and Mee Mee (Aimee) just came home from our honeymoon! YAY
It is still a Sunday and since both of us got our leave, I thought we should pay the in-Laws a visit, also to let them meet our little Penny~

The Berrios live quite near to us, they bought the house previously owned by Emmy Starr after she died several years back.

I wasted no time to meet Colin (he prefer me calling him that way). But since he can't really stand the heat and sun, we talked in the basement. Mee Mee showed no interest in meeting him though. After what Colin made her family gone through.

Penny's birthday roll by pretty quickly and we threw a nice little party for her.

She's such a pretty little thing just like her mother!

Flora: Get those hands dirty Aimee! If you're scared to break a nail, don't pursue the science career!
Aimee: I'm doing it, so stop whining. I thought being insane is enough qualification for the job of a mad scientist, but NOoo.
Flora: While you're at it, fish some deathfish for the house too. We're running low.
Aimee:  What's that Hummy?? Ya I know! She's such a slave driver! Must be the menopausal thingy! HAHA
Flora: mumbling~

On, Penny's teen birthday, Uncle Snuggles passed away. He was 92 and he was still playing the guitar the moment he passed.

Aunt Isabelle had it the hardest, she knew that this day would come and so will hers, buts it's still heart throbbing for her.
Regardless, the party continued, and Penny is a teen now!

She is quite stressed out from everything in the house, and about the dynasty things, so she gained the neurotic trait. (It seems to me that we're only told about the dynasty after we reached teenhood, just like how I was told when I reached my teen years. I handled it quite well if I have to say so myself, compare to my daughter that is.)

She's so stressed out that she needs to freak out every so often. She did change her way of dealing things, like indulging in ice-creams.
In the end, it seems to me the best cure was talking to her imaginary friend, so I gave her a potion I made and...

I'm guessing he is related to Uncle Snuggles in someway or another, they look exactly alike other than the skin colour!
After all of those drama, great grandma Flora decided the girls needed a trip to France, so they packed their bags and left!
Mee Mee did send photos of the trip for me, and I love this one of her playing with the butterflies.

Next time guys~
Weldon

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 17: Three Birthdays and One Funeral
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 12:26:01 PM »
Chapter 17: Three Birthdays and One Funeral

Weldon here, after Mee Mee and co. came back from France it was almost time for her elder birthday!
Great great grandma Flora had an idea of buying a hot tub, so we called the architect and had it installed. The whole family enjoyed it.

We threw a party for Mee Mee since we didn't had the chance to celebrate her adult birthday. Aunt Isabelle even took out that old silver mic of hers and performed a few songs!

Penny had some of her classmates over to have fun, but most of the time she just enjoyed the dance.

Mee Mee still wanted to work though, she's almost getting her last promotion.

I just love how close our working places are, its so easy for us to meet up between work. That night, we headed to The Grind after work and had a great time.
Unknown to us, Aunt Isabelle passed away that night, she was 98. She can now be reunited with Uncle Snuggles. Her funeral was grand, being a vocal legend, her fans crowded the house wanting to pay their last respect. The news went crazy over it, and the whole Bridgeport mourned for two days.

The next day was better, Aimee got her last promotion and brought a new toy with her. She said it can turn normal household items to something greater. That's pretty neat, the Foosball table cheer's us up whenever we walked around it, and the couch have a weird new car smell!  8)
The most happiest thing for me is that both of us have matching gloves! :-*

Lucky's been acting out recently, pulling pranks and booby trapping the house. Who suffer the most? Well Penny did.

Personally, I do like that hair colour. ;)

Thank god, their birthday was coming, we threw a small party and the two aged to young adults!

The next day was graduation, Penny was made class valedictorian and was voted "Most Promising To Write a Best-seller".

I'm so proud, it was like yesterday, my little Penny was crying and drinking from her bottle.
Now she is all grown up and ready to pursue her dreams.

Weldon  :D

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Chapter 18: The Gnomes attended My Wedding

Penny here, after graduation, Lucky ask me out to the Buena Park Vista.
He was saying how he frequent here for fishing and the view was really pretty and such, then out of the sudden, he laid a kiss on me!
Oh, it was my first kiss! And he had the nerves to steal it, just like that.
On a side note, his lips is unimaginably soft and taste like orange.
What he did later surprises me even further. He knelt down on one knee and took out a sparkling diamond ring!
Lucky: Penny will you marry me?? I'll take you to a place that you couldn't have imagine!

Lucky: Penny will you marry me?? I'll take you to a place that you couldn't have imagine!

I agree of course! We had the whole week to plan the wedding, and I needed a bachlorette party. What did I do? I got one!!

Maximus gave a toast and took the liberty to invite two astonishingly hot dancer to the party. The party was awesome, we had so much fun together.

Penny: MOM!! The gnomes are going to ruin my wedding!!
Aimee: Not gonna happen deary. Napolean, Kanye, Flinstone and co. just wanted to say congratulations!
Flinstone: You heard her lady!
Kanye: YO! YO! NO sweat girl, we're gonna rock you wedding!!
Penny: NOOO!

The wedding did went on smoothly though, we exchanged rings and the crowds shower us with confetti.

It was also father's birthday, and he aged up to elder. Where was I?
Well I was a bit busy and caught up in something~

Love Penny :)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 19: The Fourth and the Sixth
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2012, 12:16:51 AM »
Chapter 19: The Fourth and the Sixth

We interrupt the program for a special slot of Kanye and Flinstone.

Kanye: Dancing in the water is such a cool thing! Just like those kids that did it in the Step Up 3 Movie!

Flinstone: Flame fruit good, gives warm in cold nights.
Kanye: Why don't you just come into the house in the nights!
Flinstone: Floor to soft, bad for sleep, me sleep on rocks.
Kanye:  ???
That concludes our special slot, back to the dynasty household.
Penny here, as you all know my father is an elder now. He completed all his requirement and is ready to have his taste in the life-giving Ambrosia. Someday in the future, I will also have a bite of it and gain immortality.

It's still a mystery to him, why the Ambrosia had such potent power. He is working hard on developing a more conventional dosage form for the Ambrosia. If he succeeds, it will become a life saver in the medical field.
Father is still lovey-dovey with mother, that's for sure. Father cherishes each day with mother as if it were her last.

As for me, I'm pregnant. It's such a wondrous moment for me. I read from books that when you're pregnant, you get that glow. It must be really pretty. I ask great grandpa Oceania to take lots of pictures during my pregnancy, but there aren't any glow.  >:(
The BOOKS LIED! 

Lucky is surprised but he still love his little nooboo.
Father had a look at my little nooboo and said that its a He! It's going to be a little boy.
Mother on the other hand, loves to talk with her grandson.

To celebrate the event, the elders went to the sports bar and danced their night away. Sadly, I'm not allowed to drink and also move at all. The child is almost due. My legs are killing me and the back pain is unimaginable! There is no such thing as a glow! It's just pain, suffering! Sometimes I get so emotional that I cried at night and the pain just made them worse!

I just hopes all of this is over soon! Oops... It's NOW!

Penny: Don't just stand there and panic! Give me an intrathecal!! The pain is unbearable! Ahhhhh!!!
Flora, Oceania, Lucky, Aimee, Weldon and Loveline: *screams frantically and strangely uniformly*

Penny: This is really painful! There isn't any glow in this! It's just pain! Ahhh!!! Where's the intrathecal!! Don't make me write 2000 page on this! Where's my intrathecal!!!

Lucky: *pretend to be not listening*
Weldon: Die you undead! En Garde!
The pain lasted a whole 3 hours and finally, Ace Octa is born!

Penny: There's the glow I've been waiting for.

Love Penny :D

Weldon's Medical Journal for Wellness
LTW: World Renown Surgeon Completed
Career: Medical Completed
SuperMax Skill: Logic Completed
Building: Sacred Spleen Memorial Hospital
Property: Butterfly Esplanade
LTR: Dirt Defiant, Raised by Wolves, Professional Slacker
Best Friends: Deny Ojeda, Aimee (Berrios) Octa, Aileen Hidalgo, Wu Xio, Gus Davidson, Jamie Coburn
BlackOps: Fixing the Celestial Slump, A Little Give and Take, Equipment Needs, Riddle War in China, Equipment Arrival, Emergency Testing

AdnaanA

Welcome to the family Ace!

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Thanks AdnaanA, Ace is such a cute little boy. I'm having an exam tomorrow and have not been playing this few days. I'll try to update as soon as the exam is over.

Kent ;)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 20: Passing of the Great Aimee
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2012, 01:07:10 PM »
Chapter 20: Passing of the Great Aimee

Aimee: My, what is this? I feel so light and hollow!
Grim: You're dead lady!
Aimee: Oh, black man with big scythe. I'm Aimee Octa not Dead Lady.
Grim: No! I mean you are dead! Finish! Over! Going to a better place!
Aimee: I think you are crazy. I'm going to work not to a better place, and I don't recognize all those name you've spoken.
Grim: Ahh! Great a crazy ghost! *swoops scythe*

Rest in Peace Aimee Octa, the great scientist and the one who contribute the most to the dynasty. You will be deeply missed by the Octas and the author.
Author's note: Sorry for the short update. The FIRST thing happened after I loaded the game was this. Aimee is the third mortal that I enjoyed playing with and she  died at a very young age of 88. The worse thing is that she needed a few more hundred points to get the obelisk tomb, guess she couldn't make it. RIP

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 21: Childhood Memories
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 10:32:22 AM »
Chapter 21: Childhood Memories

After mother died, my little Ace grew up into a fine looking toddler.

Lucky and I juggle between work and teaching little Ace all the skills he will need in the future.
Grandma Loveline came home one day with a wish to learn the piano, so the whole house jumped into the idea and formed a band.

It's really exciting and all, but the house is falling apart whenever they practice.
They took the liberty to spirit away Ace while I'm not looking and perform in front of the theater.
Worse still, they brought him to the bar!

And it was Ace birthday too! They said it will be fun and threw a party there.

Great~ a party animal! *thanks guys*

Ace doesn't need to know the secrets yet, so he played away most of his childhood.
My adult birthday and Lucky's birthday came, and the elders played a song for us.
It's amazing how fast they improved. They are really good and the guest enjoyed it.

Grim also came for a visit, he is reaping the cousin of grandma Eleanor Berrios (the game is replicating her in an insane amount).

Being a party animal, Ace invites his friends everyday for a party and on his birthday, no less.

Love Penny :)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 22: Ace in the House
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2012, 11:04:56 AM »
Chapter 22: Ace in the House

Ace: Being a teenager is hard! Not to mention a teen in my house where I have four grandfather/mother and super famous father and mother!
Undine the Dark Vampire Gnome: Well not as hard as a sister that wants to kill you every time we meet.
Lorelei the Evil Vampire Gnome: Tell me about it.

Ace: Teen years were boring as hell, and I had to help grandma Flora with the garden and make nectars in the night! All I want is to throw a wild party and have fun all night long! Guess what I had one, my birthday.  :(

Flora: At least you can still have birthday party! I don't even have birthdays anymore!

Ace: Sorry, grandma Flora. Well things weren't getting anymore interesting in my Young adult life stage, every day was the same thing until my mother and father reached their elder hood and mother got to taste the Ambrosia she work so hard for.

Ace: Well not so interesting until I meet her anyway.  :)

Ace: It was love at first sight!
Isabel: It's more like you stalked under my apartment for 5 days until I showed up.
Ace: and that too.  ;D Now will you marry me and die peacefully while I live on forever and forever?
Isabel: No way! Unless you give me a big big diamond ring!
Ace: Deal!

Penny's Ultimate Script for Movie 88
LTW: Distinguished Director Completed
Career: Film Completed
SuperMax Skill: Writing Completed
Building: Plumbob Pictures Backlot
Property: Bridgeport Public Library
LTR: Acclaimed Author, Medidative Trance Sleep, Eye Candy
Best Friends: Lucky Octa, Vickie Singh, Kathleen Orr, Weldon Octa, Maximus Downing, Rosa Munos
BlackOps: Pile of Permission Slips, A History of One, Emergency Interviewer, A Masterpiece, Late Shoot, More Exposure

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 23: Nooboo 7 Coming!
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2012, 02:32:46 AM »
Chapter 23: Nooboo 7 Coming!

Previously, Ace bribed invited Isabel into the Octa household, and this is the continuation of the story.

Isabel: It's a lovely and big diamond ring you give me. I love you so much!
Ace: Aww, hugs.
Rolls wish to have first woohoo.

Ace: So, now wanna woohoo in the hot tub?
Napolean the French Gnome: Hehe, I can see you.  8)
Ace: Shoo! You stupid gnome!

Isabel: The moon sure is bright tonight.

Two days later. Lucky Octa passes at the age of 92.

Lucky Octa: Hmm this virtual reality game sure feel real.
Reaper: It is, and you are dead.

Penny: How could you Lucky! You said you will come to work! How am I going to find the lead actor now!

On the bright side, Isabel is pregnant!

This picture does remind me of the time Flora was having Oceania.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 24: Titania's Birthdays and other News
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2012, 06:51:16 AM »
Chapter 24: Titania's Birthdays and other News

Move along, the commotion is over. Welcome to the family, Titania Octa!

Titania's baby life was uneventful, so let's fast forward to her toddler year.

Isn't she a cutie!  :)

Ace: Look at that cute little toddler butt!
Titania: Mommy says you are a bad person, looking at kid's butt.
Ace:  But I'm your dad!  :(

Titania: Is it my birthday again? I just aged up in the previous picture!
Ace: Well you had an uneventful childhood and on top of that our watcher is lazy at taking pictures of you running around with your mom playing tag.
Kent: Can't argue with that.  8)

Titania: Seriously!! Is this my birthday post??? Why am I aging again. My teenage years was fun! I met a guy in prom and I supermaxed my athletic skill!! How can that be uneventful.

Kent: Running around town after class and meeting a guy at prom isn't eventful at all, plus I wasn't taking pictures. So yeah, its your birthday again. Yay!  :P

Kent: Yes! Finally, some action! Let's see what will she do.

*Smack face* A thief with the diva trait.

Ashley the thief: Come one you old farts! Bring it!
After four rounds of fight. Weldon won and Ashley the thief left.

It's your graduation! be happy!  :)

In other news, Ace aged up to an elder and finished his ambrosia requirements.

Ace's Secret Mix to Success
LTW: Bottomless Nectar Completed
Career: Nectar Maker Completed
SuperMax Skill: Nectar Making Completed
Building: Landgraab Marine Science Facility
Property: The True Modern Art Gallery
LTR: Better Mixology, Carefree, Legendary Host
Best Friends: Isabel (Thorn) Octa, Jonathan Blanchard, Cody Ballard, Ramin Ballard, Gary Heck, Terri Vernon
BlackOps: The Secrets of Ancient Mix Master, A Big Pick Me Up, A New Mix, The Top Tip, Ship Party, Big Business Mixer.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 25: The Last Slot has Been Open
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2012, 08:26:43 PM »
Chapter 25: The Last Slot has Been Open

Titania: Have to lose that extra pound. *Runs on treadmill*
Kent: But you're already very skinny!
Titania: Go away, I've got a date. *Pants* Had to look awesome when we meet. *Pants*
Kent: With that high school crush? No way! He is not your type!
Titania: But I love him from the bottom of my heart!
Kent: Have it your way then.

Titania: So Rashad, we have been going out since high school, don't you think it's time we make this official.
Rashad: About that, I know its coming out of no where, but are you sure you want to be with me? I'm unemployed and have no particular useful skills.
Titania: I don't care about that. The moment you spoke to me that night, my heart had always been yours.
Rashad: *blush*  :-[

Ace: You heard about our daughter's love life with the Rashad boy?
Isabel: I know about that since they were in high school dear, what about it?
Ace: and you APPROVE of it?
Isabel: Why not? The boy is a nice person and his father is rich.
Ace:  ::)

Titania: *slaps training dummy*

Kent: Nice pose Titania!
Titania: Of course! Isn't my new belt awesome.

Date NO. 2

Date NO.3

Rashad: Look at there! That's a love constellation!
Titania: My love is here, beside me.

Isabel: It's time.
Kent: Wow, I'm gonna miss you.
Isabel: No you don't. You were running around in the forum asking whether I'm dying or not.
Kent: Well you did aged to 109 days which is crazily long for a mortal.
Isabel: I led a happy life, that's all I could say. Having fulfill my LTW and max three skills. On top of all that, I get a ridiculously large diamond ring for my wedding too!

Isabel: It's still so pretty after all this year! And isn't it nice I get to wear it in my afterlife.  ;D

Kent: Hmm, its my first time seeing you shaking hand Grimmy.
Grim: Don't call me by that name and I do it for people who led a happy life and are ready to come to the afterlife.
Kent: Oh I see. Now run along before Flora slaps you again.

Good Bye my dear Isabel (Thorn) Octa, you are one heck of a woman. May you rest in peace.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 26: The Nightmare
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2012, 02:38:48 AM »
Chapter 26: The Nightmare

Mother Fairy: My dear Flora, call your father for dinner.
Flora the Fairy: Okay mom.
Father Fairy: What are we having today my dear?
Mother Fairy: Your favourite! Autumn Salad.

Days were wonderful and happy in this little fairy household, until she came.

The Wicked Witch of the Falls

Wicked Witch of the Falls: Come out, come out my little faerie friends! *Pyro!*

Father Fairy: I will go out to see what's going on.
Wicked Witch of the Falls: *Cryo!*
Father Fairy: Ahh!!
Mother Fairy: Honey, what's wrong? Oh My Fairy King Dust! How dare you harm my family!
Wicked Witch of the Falls: You are indeed the prettiest of them all as the mirror said! With your fairy essence, I will become pretty again!

Mother Fairy: Never!
Wicked Witch of the Falls: We shall see about that! *Pyro!*

Mother Fairy: Run my little Flora! Run!!

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 26: The Beginning
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2012, 07:44:19 AM »
Chapter 27: The Beginning

There was only one person I could have ask for help.

Flora the Fairy: Grandma Angela! Help!  :'(
Angela the Mystic: What's wrong my dear Flora?

Flora the Fairy: The witch took my family! It was horrible, she even burned down our home. You must help us.
Angela the Mystic: My dear, the witch is a powerful being none of us can defeat now. However, there is a way for you to defeat her.
According to the books of the ancient one. There was a powerful ritual for mortals to attain godly powers that could fight against a witches power....

I didn't really understand the whole ritual of the immortals, but to save my family I had to do something. I took shelter in Grandma Angela's home until I'm a young adult, waiting for the opportunity.

Angela the Mystic: Here, drink this and you shall walk the path of the mortals and be able to complete the ritual.
Flora: Thank you Grandma Angela, without you I would have lost my way.
Angela the Mystic: I have also arranged for your transportation. Summer is working on opening the portal.

Angela the Mystic: Before you depart, I shall bless you with my power! *place hand on face*
Flora: I don't know what to say, Grandma Angela. Thank you for everything.
Angela the Mystic: It's fine my dear Flora. May the stars watched over you and forever in your favour.

And my journey started.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 28: As What Was Told
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2012, 04:33:29 AM »
Chapter 28: As What Was Told

Flora: The passing of Isabel allowed Titania to give birth to the last heir. Before long she was already expecting a little nooboo.

Flora: His name will be Destiny. He will be the last one and the key for the success of the ritual.

Flora: His powers was great and had already manifest in his early years.

Kent: Wait Flora, why the sudden seriousness?
Flora: Because the ritual is about to be complete.
Kent: I know, but don't forget about Titania too. She did aged up you know.

Flora: Well that was also Destiny's teen birthday. Anyway Destiny doesn't really look like us, but as promised he does have immense power.

Flora: All of us sat down and have our share of immortality while Destiny partake in his birthday cake. But not for long. He shall became one of us...soon.

Titania: Oh, Rashad why are you still so young and I'm so old.
Rashad: Titania, no matter how old or wrinkled you may be, you are forever young like a flower that just bloomed.

Destiny: Now that I'm a teen, I can ride the vacuum cleaner instead of that dusty old broom!
Kent: Isn't that great. It saves a lot of time too. Don't forget you can also fully utilize your power now. Just think what you want.
Destiny: I want a pizza, some fries and a bottle of coke! *poof*
Kent: That doesn't really work.
Destiny: But I'm thinking real hard for them!

Kent: The view sure is nice!
All Immortals: Ya, it sure is.

Kent: Hmm... NOT AGAIN!

Titania's Workout Sessions
LTW: Superstar Athlete Completed
Career: Professional Sports Completed
SuperMax Skill: Athletic Completed
Building: The Binder Clips Center
Property: AJV Wellness Center
LTR: Fast Metabolism, The Hustler, Discount Diner
Best Friends: Dorothy Staton, Gino Hills, Rashad Braden, Raquel Maguire, Destiny Octa, Bernadette Franks
BlackOps: Registering the Roster, Jog Everywhere, Always the Difficult Ones, Keep it Up, Playbook Notes, Draft Dodger

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 29: So Close Yet So Far
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 08:54:11 AM »
Chapter 29: So Close Yet So Far

Previously, we had a burglar visiting the Octa household, this time was a 6th round fight with Weldon winning again! Yay!

Current scores for kicking burglar's butt:
Weldon: 2 points
Other Immortals: 0

And Destiny aged up to a Young Adult!

Destiny: Dad, I know this is awkward and sort, but I heard you are getting really old. I just want to tell you, I love you dad.
Rashad: Love you too son and don't sweat it, I'm happy I met your mother and had you as my son. Even if I were to pass away, it's perfectly fine, I had my share of the fun.

And we get another burglar, this time he went all the way down to the basement! Good thing Weldon got their in time and save the musuem!

Penny started to cancel my action queue and refuse to go to work so I let her retire from her job.
Penny: My plan all along!  8)

Destiny completed his LTW by throwing lots of elixirs in town with the last being a zombie.

Kent: Look at you! You have completed all your requirements other than the portraits! And you're 13 days away from becoming an adult!  :o
Destiny: So, what are we gonna do now?
Kent : Hmm, terrorizing the house with Bonehilda, perhaps?
Destiny: Got the key.

And Rashad passes.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2012, 01:39:27 PM »
Chapter 30: The Last Immortal

The burglars are frequenting our house recently, so we decided to have the alarm outside now, and it was very effective.

Flora: Destiny's birthday roll by quickly and on that special day, the elders decided to retire from their job. Thanks to some persuasion by Penny of course.
Kent: That's one of the reason, and also I'm thinking to let you guys do what you want for the last 3 weeks, skill items are sealed away, so you guys are free to roam around and crash the house if you want to.
Flora: Oh, that would be fun.

We interrupt this chapter for some really cool pictures of gnomes.

Undine the Dark: The SUN! It's burning me alive! Ahhh!
Lorelei the Evil: Of course it burns, you're a vampire!

Lorelei the Evil: My ancient slaves, attack that Blingaboo!

Now, back to our house. Destiny has nothing to do until he ages up so he spends most of his time sleeping and napping.

Destiny:Finally! It's my elder birthday! Cheers!
Everyone: Cheers!

Flora: While Oceania is busy getting the museum pieces done, we sat down for our last episode of "Shezan" on the Action Movie channel.

With that mouthful of Ambrosia, the ritual is complete!

Destiny's Magical Journey
LTW: Alchemy Artisan Completed
Career: Alchemist Completed
SuperMax Skill: Handiness Completed
Building: Wilki's Fabulous Books and Bath
Property: Eugi's
LTR: Magic Hands, Attractive, Stone Hearted
Best Friends: Jonah Aguilar, Melinda Aguilar, Miles Chavis, Alfred Chavis, Titania Octa, Penny Octa
BlackOps: Substitute Instructor, Bring Back the Jams, Fix the Election...Machines, Broken Laptop, De-Worming, Save the Herding

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »
You finished! I'm really happy for you. I found this dynasty to be a short though amusing read. :D

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2012, 01:45:38 PM »
You finished! I'm really happy for you. I found this dynasty to be a short though amusing read. :D

Yes, I finished! *Break out in tears* I finally finished this. The statistic will be up soon and I will wrap up the story by tomorrow.  :)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Chapter 30: The Last Immortal
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 02:02:36 PM »
Statistic

The Octa Immortal Dynasty

From left to right in sequence: Flora Octa, Oceania Octa, Loveline Octa, Weldon Octa, Penny Octa, Ace Octa, Titania Octa and Destiny Octa

,Day Finish: Week 50, Day 5
Total Museum Value: 770,185
Total Household Value: 12,405,167

Flora's Museum Value: 73,350

Oceania's Museum Value: 179,579

Loveline's Museum Value: 139,069

Weldon's Museum Value: 120,013

Penny's Museum Value: 82,702

Ace's Museum Value: 73,992

Titania's Museum Value: 61,888

Destiny's Museum Value: 39,592

The non-immortals from left to right: Isabelle Octa, Snuggles Octa and Olive Kipling

The cats from left to right: Orin Octa, Elgantina Octa and Suzette Octa

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 09:40:39 PM »
May I be one of the first to say congratulations?  :)
It seemed like you zoomed through this challenge like there was no tomorrow!
Did you lose the pictures between Loveline and Penny, or did it just seem to flow better as a flashback?

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 09:46:18 PM »
May I be the first to say congratulations?  :)
It seemed like you zoomed through this challenge like there was no tomorrow!
Did you lose the pictures between Loveline and Penny, or did it just seem to flow better as a flashback?

Thank's Ladyaya for your kind words. I did zoomed through this challenge very fast towards the end, but I started the challenge at the beginning of the year. There were periods of hiatus and ignorance, but I make it through regardless.

I did lost some of the pictures between Loveline and Penny because of changing to a new laptop, so I had to skip their story with flashback.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 11:43:36 PM »
I said it once already and I'll say it again.  Congratulations!!  I'll be sending you a PM with some questions for you to send back to the challenge team.   I'm also moving your story into the completed section.

Edit: On behalf of the challenge board team,  Welcome to the Hall of Fame.   Well deserved congratulations and lots of confetti.  *confetti*   

Also, on a personal note,  your wedding arch from the beginning of this story has inspired me time & again in some of my own personal games.  Just so you know. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2012, 12:53:02 AM »
I said it once already and I'll say it again.  Congratulations!!  I'll be sending you a PM with some questions for you to send back to the challenge team.   I'm also moving your story into the completed section.

Edit: On behalf of the challenge board team,  Welcome to the Hall of Fame.   Well deserved congratulations and lots of confetti.  *confetti*   

Also, on a personal note,  your wedding arch from the beginning of this story has inspired me time & again in some of my own personal games.  Just so you know. 

Thanks Rica! I'm honored, Artie's Journey is also a great one to read and laugh when I'm bored playing with the Octa.  ;)
The Epilogues will be up soon. Stay tuned. 

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Epilogue Part 1
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2012, 01:18:21 AM »
Epilogue Part 1

Flora: Now that the ritual has completed, it is time for Destiny and I to go back to the other side.
Kent: I had Aimee built the portal that would send you back here before she died. You can find it in the basement.
Flora: This is it, my children. We might not be able to meet anymore, but I wished all of you well.

Flora: Oceania my son, it must have been hard for you. For you to draw and sculpt your entire life.
Oceania: It was for a good cause. I love you mom and good luck.

Flora: Loveline, for you to become the immortal and witness the death of your sister Isabelle. I'm sorry.
Loveline: It has to be done. She was prepared and well aware of the situation. At least, she can rest with the love of her life.

Weldon: Nothing to worry about us, I have made a new drug that would restore all of us back to young adults and once I get Aimee back from the Science Facility, she will be able to help revive all the others.
Flora: Glad to hear that all of you can start over. Well done, Weldon.

Flora: Penny and Ace may the both of you have an even better life after all of this. Good luck.

Titania: I won! This will be the end I guess. I'm planning to finally rest in peace. I'm content with what I have accomplish and I wish to meet Rashad in the afterlife again.
Flora: You will always in my memories, Titania - Queen of Fairies.

Flora: Are you ready?
Destiny: You bet I am.

Flora and Destiny: To the Other Side!

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Epilogue Part 2
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2012, 01:31:48 AM »
Epilogue Part 2

Angela the Mystic: Isn't it about time they have arrive?
Kent: Let's wait a little while longer.

Angela the Mystic: So how are you feeling being a watcher?
Kent: It's fun and exciting to help Flora complete the process. I feel content.
Angela the Mystic: Here they are!

Flora: I'd miss you so much Grandma Angela! How long has it been? 350 years??
Angela the Mystic: The time runs differently in both worlds. It has been 35 years only here.

Flora: You must be Kent the watcher! Thanks for everything you have done!
Kent: You are welcome.

Destiny: I'd always wanted to meet you, your endless nagging is still going on in my head.

Angela the Mystic: Let us make haste Flora, We will take you to the Witch's Tower.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - Epilogue Part 3
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2012, 01:55:24 AM »
Epilogue Part 3

Wicked Witch of Falls: Your fairy essence works like wonders my dear! Now, mirror mirror on the floor, who's the fairest of them all?
Mirror on the Floor: You are still not the fairest of them all, Flora is the fairest of them all!
Wicked Witch of Falls: Who is she! I demand you to show me her face!

Flora: There is no need for that, Wicked Witch of the Falls! I'm Flora Octa, and you shall release my mother this instant!

Wicked Witch of the Falls: And what can you do to make me free her? *evil laughs*

Mother Fairy: Flora? Flora! Run away! You mustn't fight her.
Flora: Don't worry mother. Destiny will be her opponent.
Destiny: I will be your opponent you witch!
Wicked Witch of the Falls: We shall see about that!

Wicked Witch of the Falls: NOOO!!!

Flora: Mother! Father!

Father Fairy: So, you are like Flora's great great great great great grandson right?
Destiny: Yup, so you are like my great great great great great great grandfather?

Father Fairy and Mother Fairy: Thank you from the bottom of our heart.

Angela the Mystic: Flora, love is a very powerful bond and magic that cannot be destroyed. The ritual is the best example of how Strong love is.
Flora: I understand Grandma Flora, that's why I've decided that I want to return to my home. My other home.
Angela the Mystic: If that is your wish, you must realize that even if you went back, 10 years would have been passed.
Flora: I know, our time runs differently, but there is someone I want to meet there, and only by going back I will be able to meet him.
Angela: May you have a save journey then.

Flora: So I have decided that I will return to the other side.
Father Fairy: I understand my dear, I wish you well.

Mother Fairy: We will miss you my dear Flora.
Flora: I will miss you too mother.

And a new journey begins.

THE END

Online Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Octa Immortal Dynasty - COMPLETED
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2012, 06:49:58 AM »
Kent, great job!

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2012, 05:17:49 PM »
Hey, congratulations on this achievement!

(Feels good to get it done, doesn't it? ;D )

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2012, 08:23:05 PM »
Kent, great job!

Thanks again. Metreo. This challenge you and Pam came out with was really fun to play with!

Hey, congratulations on this achievement!

(Feels good to get it done, doesn't it? ;D )

Thanks Shirin. It does feel really good to get it done, and I stopped having dreams of the Octa once I got it done.

SimBlip

« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2012, 10:09:42 PM »
Congratulations, Kent!
I read the Octa story and particularly enjoyed the end!
So good to see that justice and love prevailed. :)

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2012, 10:47:56 AM »
Congratulations, Kent!
I read the Octa story and particularly enjoyed the end!
So good to see that justice and love prevailed. :)

Thanks SimBlip for your kind words. I'm glad you enjoyed the story!  :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2012, 11:00:16 AM »
Congratulations on your achievement!  Great work, and a very nice ending!   :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2012, 08:19:18 PM »
Congratulations on your achievement!  Great work, and a very nice ending!   :)
Thank you Schipperke for you kind words! I like the ending my self too.  :)

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2013, 02:40:35 PM »
Congratulations on getting into Hall of Fame and on finishing your story.

Offline kent91blaze

• Townie
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2013, 11:46:39 AM »
Congratulations on getting into Hall of Fame and on finishing your story.
Thanks Margerita, it was a bumpy ride but I made it through.