Author Topic: More Magic set coming and a discount on simpoint bundles  (Read 6066 times)

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
Re: More Magic set coming and a discount on simpoint bundles
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 10:19:02 AM »
Are we going to have a list of all the potions and things the set will do?

That's a good idea. I did have an issue when conjuring (nothing added to the pot); my sim's energy went to red and she passed out. A few days later she invited her romantic interest over and while she was cooking dinner, he conjured and passed out! Ruined the whole evening because he was so tired he left!

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 10:36:13 AM »
That's a good idea. I did have an issue when conjuring (nothing added to the pot); my sim's energy went to red and she passed out. A few days later she invited her romantic interest over and while she was cooking dinner, he conjured and passed out! Ruined the whole evening because he was so tired he left!

Yes, the conjure interaction drains energy very fast.

Has anyone figured out how to enchant the cauldron?

(from the store descripton) "Use Lady Ravendancer Goth’s Book o’ Spells to “Enchant” Lord Vladimir’s Magic Cauldron for special effects and moodlets!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 10:46:22 AM »
Yes, the conjure interaction drains energy very fast.

Has anyone figured out how to enchant the cauldron?

(from the store descripton) "Use Lady Ravendancer Goth’s Book o’ Spells to “Enchant” Lord Vladimir’s Magic Cauldron for special effects and moodlets!"

You have to learn the Enchant spell from the book and then just click on the Cauldron and select Enchant.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 11:51:35 AM »
You have to learn the Enchant spell from the book and then just click on the Cauldron and select Enchant.

The problem is that recently my sim cannot use the spellbook. She goes to it and then ends up across the room. I removed it from the game since I was having other issues (like a sim still playing the guitar while sleeping). I specifically did not reinstall Hidden Springs to avoid issues with the spellbook. Now, I have them.

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 03:22:20 PM »
The problem is that recently my sim cannot use the spellbook. She goes to it and then ends up across the room. I removed it from the game since I was having other issues (like a sim still playing the guitar while sleeping). I specifically did not reinstall Hidden Springs to avoid issues with the spellbook. Now, I have them.

I got alot of issues with the spellbook, It kept making my sim's children adult height. :-/

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 04:34:34 PM »

I've had the exact same issue with my sims trying to use the spellbook.  Fortunately it doesn't seem to be causing any other problems, so I still have it installed, but it's basically an expensive decoration for all intents and purposes.

I have a confirmed potion recipe:  rainbow gem + rainbow trout + rainbow beetle = sparkle potion
Sparkle potion cleans your sims home/appliances and your sim.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2012, 01:39:01 AM »
I have a confirmed potion recipe:  rainbow gem + rainbow trout + rainbow beetle = sparkle potion
Sparkle potion cleans your sims home/appliances and your sim.

That's a helpful one. I need to experiment more.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 08:12:15 AM »
Crystal ball : "A wise sim makes a friend of Death". In the morning she received a Death flower seed in the mail.

Offline thesimslover828

• Playing The Sims 3 again, WooHoo!!!
  • Immortal
  • Death To The Visitors, V Is For Victory
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 10:15:32 PM »
What does conjure do?
It makes items of varying prices, I got a Deathfish and a rainbow butterfly. I also got Woohooium and Vampires Eye.
We are of peace, always but this is war.
We are of peace, always.
We'll help build a resistance. We have to fight.

When all you've ever loved has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge.
For the truly wronged, satisfaction can be found in one of two places,  absolute forgiveness or mortal vindication. This is not a story about forgiveness. When deception cuts this deep, someone has to pay.