Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 309948 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 10, Chapter 166 8/10/13
« Reply #1140 on: October 08, 2013, 12:57:51 PM »
RIP Prudences. :( I always get really sad when Pansy dies in my own games since she's usually one of the last original townies to go.

I didn't notice how adorable of an old man Nathaniel is until now, even without the awesome sweater. His face while playing catch is the best.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #1141 on: October 08, 2013, 02:06:27 PM »
 Wait a minute, did I just read the line where Iris realized something is inappropriate? Whoa, that's a step forward, good job Iris! And R.I.P. everyone! :(
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1142 on: October 08, 2013, 02:46:05 PM »
Awww, RIP guys.  *salutes*  Nate just gets better and better lol and Iris... Oh Iris... The fact that she realizes she did something inappropriate is... enlightening lol

Offline Namaya

• Townie
  • Every writer has a best friend inside their head.
« Reply #1143 on: October 08, 2013, 04:08:07 PM »
Erin's hair really fits her personality :P
Please read my stories! Any feedback is welcome:

Between Dreams and Sunset
The Beastly Legacy

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1144 on: October 08, 2013, 06:04:36 PM »
Two deaths in a week is rough. At least Nathaniel knows how to keep things lively, though. ;)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #1145 on: October 10, 2013, 11:27:38 AM »
RIP Prudences. :( I always get really sad when Pansy dies in my own games since she's usually one of the last original townies to go.

I didn't notice how adorable of an old man Nathaniel is until now, even without the awesome sweater. His face while playing catch is the best.

I'd never really noticed her before this dynasty.

Wait a minute, did I just read the line where Iris realized something is inappropriate? Whoa, that's a step forward, good job Iris! And R.I.P. everyone! :(

You did indeed :) Though I'm not sure if her realising it this time means she ever will again. This is Iris we're talking about here.

Awww, RIP guys.  *salutes*  Nate just gets better and better lol and Iris... Oh Iris... The fact that she realizes she did something inappropriate is... enlightening lol

I've got a lot better idea of Nate's personality now than I did before! He's also now able to do interesting things rather than constantly fishing, poor boy.

Erin's hair really fits her personality :P

I think so too! Glad you like it.

Two deaths in a week is rough. At least Nathaniel knows how to keep things lively, though. ;)

It was. Just as the mourning moodlet from Parker had disappeared, it's back. Nate's bonkers, but in a good way I think. In a more normal way than Iris, at any rate.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 10, Chapter 167 11/10/13
« Reply #1146 on: October 11, 2013, 12:51:07 PM »
Another Last

Eddie: Eurgh. Calculus.

Erin: Today was our last day of school. Why're we doing this homework?

Eddie: Calculus has enslaved our very souls.

Iris: No, that's sharks.

Eddie: Who the hell was that?!

Erin: Hey, Grandma! Stop scaring my boyfriend, or else!

Iris: Ahhhh! A funny face! Noooo, you'll kill me!

Erin: Works every time. And I don't even understand why.

Melissa: Haha, you're so funny Erin. It's hilarious how you made up a grandmother to scare Eddie like that. Who was really talking to him?

Erin: No, really. That was my grandma. Just don't ask, it's for the best.

Nathaniel: So. You're looking after my daughter, then?

Eddie: Try as I might, I can't be scared of a guy in neon green argyle.

Nathaniel: What's wrong with my jumper?!

A previously unknown defence against zombies: baby cries.

What disturbs me about this photo is how the baby's mum doesn't seem all concerned about the situation. Hello? There's a brains-eating undead creature behind your son, and you're going to feed him rather than running away with him? Do you want your child eaten?

Iris: Zip-e-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-day, my oh my what a wonderful day! Plenty of zombies, heading our way! Zip-e-dee-doo-dah, zip-e-dee-day!

Melissa: Your house is bonkers.

Erin: You're telling me.

Iris: I'm not bonkers, sharks are afraid of zombies. And sandcastles, but zombies are easier to transport.

Finally, Erin's boring teen years are over and it's time for her to become a Young Adult.

Nathaniel: My little girl is growing up, people are going to know I'm old now. Sucks.

Erin: Yeah, because the grey hair didn't give it away?

Nathaniel: I can arrange for yours to be dyed grey, if you like. Overnight. While you sleep.

Erin: Scary.

Erin: Why does my hair clip disappear when I age up?

She becomes Ambitious.

And gets a new pink outfit.

First task is to get a job in the Politics career. Her supermax will be Charisma, and she's picked Leader of the Free World for her lifetime wish.

Second task is to get started on that charisma skill and it's challenges properly. Therefore, befriend everyone she meets. She starts in the obvious place, her fairy co-worker Maribel.

Erin: I like astronauts. Even the ones in Star Trek.

Scary woman in very little clothing is also a target.

And the bunch of high school kids in the park.

Erin: You know, you're smart. You could be a doctor if you stopped wasting your time in the park.

I don't think 'Give Useless Career Advice to 10 Sims' is a challenge for the Charisma skill, Erin.

And then...

If the last birth in the dynasty is an odd occasion, the last death is even more so. Poor Nathaniel. At least he lived to see his child grow up, and he got to die in his jumper.

Nathaniel: I'm dying and you can't even ignore the jumper. Typical. It's a nice jumper!

Iris: Yay! You're coming to join Mummy!

Nathaniel: Please Grim. Please. Keep my mother away from me.

Grim: Only if you'll keep her away from me.

Nathaniel: Deal.

Poor Erin too.

RIP Nathaniel. Hopefully you'll never have to fish in the afterlife.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1147 on: October 11, 2013, 01:20:31 PM »
RIP Nathaniel.  :'(
And I always thought it was a very nice jumper  ;)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #1148 on: October 11, 2013, 06:32:42 PM »
Noooo R.I.P. Nathaniel :( The jumper was not that bad, but I don't think anyone in the afterlife will mind it
Good luck with finishing the requirements, charisma is an easy one, and I have to admit, you planned everything very well :)
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #1149 on: October 12, 2013, 04:46:03 AM »
Iris: I'm not bonkers, sharks are afraid of zombies. And sandcastles, but zombies are easier to transport.

Wonderful mental image of Iris threatening a shark with a terrifying sandcastle.  With a moat and flags and everything  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1150 on: October 12, 2013, 06:13:40 PM »
Awww, RIP Nathaniel.  Your wit will be dearly missed :(  But oh my gosh, can't believe how close you are!  *claps hands*

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1151 on: October 12, 2013, 10:07:31 PM »
Rest in peace, dear Nathaniel. It still blows my mind that he will be the last heir to die. Wow. Just...wow! Go get 'em Erin! :D

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #1152 on: October 13, 2013, 12:38:26 PM »
Goodbye Nathaniel :( It's so weird to think that this is the last generation. The last heir to die. It's a bittersweet feeling I'd say. I'm so glad that you've made it this far, and that you're going to finish it ;D

SimBlip

« Reply #1153 on: October 13, 2013, 07:10:16 PM »
OMG - they are all passing away... I will miss Nathaniel the most. Such a lovely and easy-going character.
And so... Go, Erin! Make your watcher(s) proud! :)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #1154 on: November 11, 2013, 07:24:34 AM »
RIP Nathaniel.
And I always thought it was a very nice jumper  ;)

So did I! Ish.

Noooo R.I.P. Nathaniel The jumper was not that bad, but I don't think anyone in the afterlife will mind it
Good luck with finishing the requirements, charisma is an easy one, and I have to admit, you planned everything very well

Yeah, Charisma's proved pretty easy so far, just waiting on opportunities again at the moment! I'm sure they've got a lot harder to get recently.

Wonderful mental image of Iris threatening a shark with a terrifying sandcastle.  With a moat and flags and everything 

Oh god. That would be hilarious! She would as well...

Awww, RIP Nathaniel.  Your wit will be dearly missed  But oh my gosh, can't believe how close you are!  *claps hands*

I know! It's probably only one more chapter and then we're done!

Rest in peace, dear Nathaniel. It still blows my mind that he will be the last heir to die. Wow. Just...wow! Go get 'em Erin! :D

And mine. It's nearly two years since I started the dynasty, I can't believe I won't have the CrumpleSteels anymore soon!

Goodbye Nathaniel :( It's so weird to think that this is the last generation. The last heir to die. It's a bittersweet feeling I'd say. I'm so glad that you've made it this far, and that you're going to finish it

I'm definitely going to finish it! I have maybe an hour or so RL playtime left to get Erin finished, depending on opportunities, so hopefully I'll have it finished in the next couple of days.

OMG - they are all passing away... I will miss Nathaniel the most. Such a lovely and easy-going character.
And so... Go, Erin! Make your watcher(s) proud!

He was weirdly one of the ones that never grew on me, I think I prefer my sims more annoying than Nate ever could have been!

This will definitely be finished, btw. Sorry for abandoning it for nearly a month - a work related crisis has now been averted and I have spare time to play the Sims again.