Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 310528 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 7, Interlude 5 Part 2 21/11/12
« Reply #645 on: November 20, 2012, 07:02:42 PM »
Would you like the link in a PM or just a post?

Chris looks hilarious in the gnome costume. I can see why Agnes wants his out of it.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #646 on: November 20, 2012, 09:23:09 PM »
I love your interludes -- I hate losing my decadynasty characters, too!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #647 on: November 21, 2012, 02:42:00 AM »
What kind of characters do you need? PM me if you don't want to reveal!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #648 on: November 21, 2012, 11:36:13 AM »

I was curious about this, too. I probably have a Sim you could use, but I'm not sure what type you would want. Unless of course you've already taken the screenshots, in which case we'll see the update soon!  ;D

Offline PrincessMimi

• Townie
« Reply #649 on: November 24, 2012, 04:19:17 PM »
Suspence! You are an extremly talented writer. I love how cynical and sassy your sims are. Great job and I am excited to find out what happens next!

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #650 on: November 25, 2012, 05:23:46 AM »
Ooh, can't wait to see what happens. Hopefully I'll upload a sim in time...

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #651 on: November 25, 2012, 02:02:11 PM »
Would you like the link in a PM or just a post?

Chris looks hilarious in the gnome costume. I can see why Agnes wants his out of it.

Either's fine, Gogo. Yeah, the gnome costume doesn't really help anyone take him seriously. I wonder how many dynasty founders would still want him if they saw him in this...

I love your interludes -- I hate losing my decadynasty characters, too!

Thanks Marian! It really is the worst bit of the decadynasty.

I was curious about this, too. I probably have a Sim you could use, but I'm not sure what type you would want. Unless of course you've already taken the screenshots, in which case we'll see the update soon!  ;D

Pretty much any type of Sim would work. I can't reveal too much, but they'll all be in a scene together and they can all have different reasons for being there depending on the type of sim.

Suspence! You are an extremly talented writer. I love how cynical and sassy your sims are. Great job and I am excited to find out what happens next!

Thanks PrincessMimi!

Ooh, can't wait to see what happens. Hopefully I'll upload a sim in time...

The next interlude will be a little while coming yet, they tend to come after a important event in the main storyline. I think there'll be a Interlude 6 part 1 after the wedding of generation 7, which will give a little bit more background as to why I need sims, and then the main one they'll feature in will be after generation 7 dies. So you've got time!

There might be two updates tonight if my internet cooperates with me. I'm quite far ahead in my game and I want to get a bit more caught up.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #652 on: November 25, 2012, 02:45:25 PM »
Either's fine, Gogo. Yeah, the gnome costume doesn't really help anyone take him seriously. I wonder how many dynasty founders would still want him if they saw him in this...

Thanks Marian! It really is the worst bit of the decadynasty.

Pretty much any type of Sim would work. I can't reveal too much, but they'll all be in a scene together and they can all have different reasons for being there depending on the type of sim.

Thanks PrincessMimi!

The next interlude will be a little while coming yet, they tend to come after a important event in the main storyline. I think there'll be a Interlude 6 part 1 after the wedding of generation 7, which will give a little bit more background as to why I need sims, and then the main one they'll feature in will be after generation 7 dies. So you've got time!

There might be two updates tonight if my internet cooperates with me. I'm quite far ahead in my game and I want to get a bit more caught up.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. I'll see if I have a Sim that I can send.  :D

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 7, Chapter 120 25/11/12
« Reply #653 on: November 25, 2012, 02:53:53 PM »
Faceplants, Births, and NPCs

Before we get on with the chapter, here's Cait as a young adult. I can't find the picture I'm sure I took of Sophie.

The girls graduated. Kieran had to be entrusted with taking them as Daniel was too busy writing "the greatest book of the modern age - no - the greatest book known to man!" to come along.

Kieran: It's a load of drivel, and anyway, he was playing Tetris last I saw of him.

Caitlyn: And when I was looking for my Humans 3 disk he had that.

It's a shame Tober couldn't be there to see them graduate, though.

Kieran: Hey there little one. How're things, warm enough? Ready to come meet Daddy yet?

Laurel: He can't hear you.

Kieran: What? The doctors told you he was deaf? My little boy is going to be deaf? We'll have to get learning sign language quickly, do they come out knowing it if they're deaf, what if I can't learn it in time...

Laurel: No, he's not deaf, he's just not born yet.

Kieran: I knew that. I was just messing. Of course I knew that. EVERYONE knows that.

Laurel: Oh! The baby's coming!

Daniel: Help! Help! Somebody, anybody! There's a baby coming! Are you okay?

Laurel: I'm fine, can you...

Daniel: The baby! Oh my word the baby's coming NOW! Help! Help! Help!

Laurel: Really, you'd think he was the one pushing it out.

Daniel: KIERAN! KIERAN! THE BABY!

Laurel: Please don't call him, he'll be even more useless than you. I wish Tober was here.

Laurel moves to a different room. I think that's a wise idea. But where is Kieran, anyway? Well, look down the bottom of the screen and you'll see him being incredibly helpful to his wife in labour.

Laurel: Sarcasm aside, I think that might actually be the most helpful thing for him to do?

Slide on a waterslide?

Laurel: Stay well out the way.

Daniel: I'm going to stay well out the way too. My masterpiece is in progress.

You've only written the title.

Daniel: In progress implies not finished.

I think you'd struggled to call it started.

Kieran: Ow.

No sympathy. Your wife's having a baby.

Kieran: So am I!

Erm, not in quite the same way she is. I don't think you are, anyway.

Kieran: You mean it's not mine?!?

In less mad news: Cait has joined the military.

It involves being very fit, which of course Cait loves.

Sophie is working on befriending NPCs, which strikes me as an easier job. She gets to watch private concerts instead of doing workouts.

And although in most normal circles it's frowned upon to beat up your maid with a pillow, in the sims it's a) totally fine, b) a way to make friends with them, and c) still easier than doing workouts.

Cait: Actually I'd take my job anyday. That maid looks like she had a good left hook.

We also briefly had a simbot called Trudy, but as per DecaDynasty rules she was released into the wild (Lunar Lakes society) straight after Sophie got her from her LTR points.

Laurel: Err, forgotten someone?

Oops. Yeah. Everyone meet James.

Kieran, Laurel and James move out, as I need to concentrate on Daniel's requirements for the last few days of his Young Adulthood.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #654 on: November 25, 2012, 06:21:08 PM »
Welcome James!  ;D By the way, how many sims do you need? Just one or more?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #655 on: November 26, 2012, 02:20:07 AM »
Awww. I'm going to miss Kieran, he is so funny. That birth scene was just brilliant. Have you ever seen How I Met Your Mother? For some reason Daniel really reminds me of Ted Mosby.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

SimBlip

« Reply #656 on: November 26, 2012, 10:05:50 PM »
I am going to miss Kieran something terrible too! He is so charming and totally clueless at times, but always there with a witty answer. James seems a healthy and bouncing baby boy. So happy about that!
Now then, Daniel... It looks like you'll command all the attention from now on. Can't wait to see what your Watcher has in store for you! :)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #657 on: November 27, 2012, 05:18:53 AM »
Kieran was fun. I think I like him just as much as I like Anais and Kelsey as far as spares go. :)

Good luck with the rest of Daniel's requirements!

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #658 on: November 27, 2012, 12:25:40 PM »
Welcome James!  ;D By the way, how many sims do you need? Just one or more?

One is fine :) Or a couple if you want to.

Awww. I'm going to miss Kieran, he is so funny. That birth scene was just brilliant. Have you ever seen How I Met Your Mother? For some reason Daniel really reminds me of Ted Mosby.

I'm going to have to watch that now just to see!

I am going to miss Kieran something terrible too! He is so charming and totally clueless at times, but always there with a witty answer. James seems a healthy and bouncing baby boy. So happy about that!
Now then, Daniel... It looks like you'll command all the attention from now on. Can't wait to see what your Watcher has in store for you! :)

Kieran'll be back. He glitched out for a while after he moved out and didn't appear in anyones relationship panel, but the weirdly came back. It was all really strange.

Kieran was fun. I think I like him just as much as I like Anais and Kelsey as far as spares go. :)

Good luck with the rest of Daniel's requirements!

Thanks Raia! Daniel was surprisingly quick to get his requirements completed in the end.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Move Number 7!! 27/11/12
« Reply #659 on: November 27, 2012, 12:49:14 PM »
The Seventh Move

Daniel's collection is photographs taken by Sophie. This IF one is incredibly creepy.

But, on with the show.

It's that time where the proposal has to take place.

Gabrielle: Why are you on the floor, babe?

Daniel: Umm, hang on...

Daniel: Will you marry me?

Gabrielle: That's a stupid question, oh wow!

Daniel: Does that mean yes or no?

Gabrielle: Yes, you idiot!

Daniel: The moment is slighty ruined by the paparazzi.

They go somewhere slightly out of the line of vision for a celebratory kiss.

Daniel has nearly completed all of his requirements, he just needs his adult birthday.

Daniel and Gabrielle: *sloppy noises*

Yeah, I think I'll leave you to it.

Until it's time for the BIRTHDAY! PARTY! WOO!

Daniel: Just because I'm aging into an adult does not mean I can't be embarassed by my stupid, uncool watcher.

I know. That's why I'm doing it. Daniel! Daniel! Daniel!

Gabrielle: Booring! Hurry up and age up!

Daniel: She's going to hit me over the head with that noisemaker, I know it.

Daniel: Oh. She didn't. That's good.

Caitlyn: And pose. I might get picked up by a model scout, and be out of this madhouse.

Daniel: I'll glare at you until you stop taking photographs of my wrinkles.

What wrinkles?

Daniel: Don't even...

Most people after aging up opt for a slice of birthday cake. Daniel instead goes for his brother's wedding cake, which is somehow still in the fridge.

But now, it's time for the most important event of a decadynasty heir's life. Their wedding and house-move.

Daniel: Oh Gabby. We should get married now, because I've completed all my requirements.

Gabrielle: Romantic.

And so they do. In a private ceremony in the stairwell of Gabby's home.

Heir 7 - Daniel CrumpleSteel

Born: Day 4 of new house to October and Kristofer CrumpleSteel
Honor Roll in Grade School: Check
Honor Roll in High School: Check
10 NPC Friends: Karina Wood (maid), Avery Amos (paparrazzi), Jerri McLeod (singer), Kayla Clevenger (pizza delivery), Beatrice Silva (handywoman), Lesley Harms (mixologist), Willard Sleeper (mailman), Alexis Stallings (magician), Jenelle Ruff (acrobat), Myron Rodriques (DJ)
10 Best Friends: Cathleen Tan, Caitlyn CrumpleSteel, Sophie CrumpleSteel, Trudy CrumpleSteel, Theresa Lucas, Janae Samson, Gabrielle Tan, Patricia Cross, Timothy Su, Lashanda France
Skill: Writing
Career: Director
BlackOps: The Writing Club, A History of One, Set Clean Up, Emergency Interviewer, Deliver a Book to China, State of the City, Correcting Past Mistakes, A Few Pages of Satire, Reading Then Writing, Surprise Cameo
Building: Plumbob Pictures Backlot
Property: Oasis Shoreline
Adult: Yes
Tombstone: October CrumpleSteel
Collection: Photographs, worth £12, 654

anything