Author Topic: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: COMPLETED 11/11/13  (Read 310636 times)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Chapter 144 24/4/13
« Reply #915 on: April 27, 2013, 03:36:07 AM »
I feel the nooboo might need some good luck from the forum, with Iris as the main parent. Lets just hope they don't aspire to be taught to be a firefighter by Justin... Iris may help. But I don't see why she would want to get rid of fire. The heat will make the water evaporate so the sharks will die.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Chapter 144 24/4/13
« Reply #916 on: April 28, 2013, 07:02:03 AM »
That made me laugh so loud. I loved that show, especially the first season. And that episode is genius.

Yay, I'm glad someone noticed that! I think that episode is my favourite of them all.

Poor, poor Justin. XD

Actually I sort of feel bad for the as of yet unborn nooboo. Iris might be an interesting mother...

So do I. And for Justin. Iris isn't someone I'd trust with a pet (if I had Pets), let alone a nooboo.

I hope the nooboo has blue hair.

All will soon be revealed! But yeah, blue hair is awesome.

I love it that Iris wants to take a nap. Sure, go ahead and sleep. The baby will wait.

Poor baby. I really really do feel sorry for it.

Hilarious. Especially how it coincides with the chapter break. I cannot wait to see this nooboo!

They're on their way! (Got so confused about which form of there, they're and their to use then...)

I feel the nooboo might need some good luck from the forum, with Iris as the main parent. Lets just hope they don't aspire to be taught to be a firefighter by Justin... Iris may help. But I don't see why she would want to get rid of fire. The heat will make the water evaporate so the sharks will die.

Yeah, Justin's firefighting skills hopefully aren't genetic. But that's a very good point about Iris and the fire, and considering Kelsey was a firefighter that's clearly something they haven't worked out yet!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 9 Chapter 145 28/4/13
« Reply #917 on: April 28, 2013, 07:36:54 AM »
In Which Iris Buys the Fireproof Homestead Reward

Iris: What do you mean the baby won't wait? I put clean sheets on and everything!

Welcome to generation 9, Nathaniel CrumpleSteel. Be afraid, Nathaniel, be very afraid. The way Iris is going as a mother so far you'll be applying to all the orphanage projects you can to get away.

Iris: I'm a good mother, I'm holding him the right way up and everything.

Forgive me if I don't congratulate you for having had your baby only five seconds and having not yet managed to drop him.

Iris: Oops.

Justin: You're adorable, aren't you? Just adorable. You look much like any other nooboo but somehow you're the most adorable one ever. So adorable.

The word adorable is starting to lose all meaning.

Alys: So...tired... Why does he cry every time I go to sleep?

Why are you looking after him instead of either of the actual parents?

Iris: That's not fair! How did you get my number?

Voice on the other end of the phone (VOTOEOTP): I looked in the phone directory under 'Shark Hunters'.

Iris: I've stuck my figures in my ears and if I can't hear you you're not there!

VOTOEOTP: Mature.

Iris: I'm an adult, and I have a baby! I'm more mature than you and I don't even know who you are!

VOTOEOTP: Just do me a favour and have the stuff ready when you come. Please.

Alys: Day 3 of constant crying. I think I'm going insane.

The weirdest thing about the birth of Nathaniel is that Alys hasn't registered Iris as cheating even though she was pregnant and Alys clearly couldn't have got her pregnant. I guess the game's code only notices where there's a current Romantic Interest or where someone witnesses the cheating. But I still find it funny that Alys hasn't even really questioned where this baby has suddenly come from.

It's time for cake. Except you'll have to imagine the cake as I forgot to get a screenshot with the cake in it.

And is that blue hair I see?

Iris: I got him to toddlerhood and I only dropped him twice!

That's not an achievement.

I'm actually quite disappointed he seems to be a male version of Iris rather than inheriting anything from Justin. Though the blue hair and purple eyes are awesome, I quite wanted some of Justin's facial features.

His favourite colour is hot pink but after Albert I've run out of ideas for hot pink outfits, so he's being dressed in yellow and green for now. No real reason. He Loves the Outdoors and is Good.

And Iris has no more of an idea how to deal with a toddler as she does with a baby.

Nathaniel: *cries*

Iris: Why are you crying? Why can't you talk already? Why don't you have a little speech bubble over your head to tell me what you need, like a little sign to say you're smelly?

Alys: I don't think now's a good time to mention she's in my way.

Iris: Diamond.

Nathaniel: What's a diamond?

Iris: I don't know. Why do you ask such difficult questions?

Nathaniel: Tell me mummy!

Iris: And you can't be a criminal.

Nathaniel: Criminal bad!

Iris: No, not bad necessarily, Granny Lexa was one. But that's why you can't be one because she was.

Nathaniel: Copying's bad!

Iris: Kinda, yeah.

He's kinda cute isn't he.

Alys: I thought him becoming a toddler would mean less crying. But no. He's got bigger lungs now and cries louder.

molly1231

« Reply #918 on: April 28, 2013, 07:47:59 AM »
Yeah blue hair i'm glad he looks lie iris because shes quite pretty and funny update.  :P

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #919 on: April 28, 2013, 08:45:53 AM »
Great update!
Nathaniel may be a copy of Iris, but at least he got that blue hair! He's so cute  :D
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #920 on: April 28, 2013, 10:33:34 AM »
Huzzah, Nathaniel! (Favorite boy name ever.)

Iris's parenting tactics are hilarious! And maybe Alys thinks she got Iris pregnant? Even though it's technically impossible . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #921 on: April 28, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
Yeah blue hair i'm glad he looks lie iris because shes quite pretty and funny update.  :P

I think she is too. Thanks :)

Great update!
Nathaniel may be a copy of Iris, but at least he got that blue hair! He's so cute  :D

I love the blue hair and I'm so glad he got it. And I agree about how cute he is!

Huzzah, Nathaniel! (Favorite boy name ever.)

Iris's parenting tactics are hilarious! And maybe Alys thinks she got Iris pregnant? Even though it's technically impossible . . .

Really? Awesome. It's one of my favourites too! The family tree shows Alys as Nathaniel's step-mum so it knows she's involved. But... weird. Maybe she does think she's the father!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #922 on: April 28, 2013, 10:44:57 PM »
He looks so much like Iris that he'll never give it away. Let her think that all she wants :P

He is so cute!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #923 on: April 29, 2013, 08:27:43 AM »
Welcome to Nathaniel! He shall be just as amazing as all the other heirs and complete all his requirements while never ceasing to amuse us all, right?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

SimBlip

« Reply #924 on: April 29, 2013, 03:26:59 PM »
So sorry to read you had serious lags in the game. Writing a story about a game that freezes ever so often isn't much fun. I'm glad moving to Twinbrook sorted the problem.
Brilliant continuation of the story. Poor Justin with his broken heart; Iris totally bonkers, if not more not that she's become a mum; Alys whos seems to have a case of early dementia... I can't stop laughing.
And Nathaniel is a gorgeous tod! :)

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #925 on: May 07, 2013, 02:13:33 PM »
He looks so much like Iris that he'll never give it away. Let her think that all she wants :P

He is so cute!

Exactly :) Nobody will ever need to know! Except the entire of the internet that is.

Welcome to Nathaniel! He shall be just as amazing as all the other heirs and complete all his requirements while never ceasing to amuse us all, right?

That he will. I hope! Though him being more calm than Iris might be a good thing...

So sorry to read you had serious lags in the game. Writing a story about a game that freezes ever so often isn't much fun. I'm glad moving to Twinbrook sorted the problem.
Brilliant continuation of the story. Poor Justin with his broken heart; Iris totally bonkers, if not more not that she's become a mum; Alys whos seems to have a case of early dementia... I can't stop laughing.
And Nathaniel is a gorgeous tod! :)

I think it was just that the file was massive, and the crashes meant I was playing the same things over and over. There are parts of the story where there are screenshots from more than one attempt at playing that day of game-time! Alys amuses me a lot, but not quite as much as Iris and her lovely weirdness.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
Re: The CrumpleSteel DecaDynasty: Generation 9 Chapter 146 9/5/13
« Reply #926 on: May 09, 2013, 12:37:42 PM »
A Day in the Madhouse

Iris: Now we learn to potty.

Nathaniel: Why am I still wearing my shorts?

Iris: I don't know. I'm not a boy. Justin? Help?

Iris: He's sleeping. He's finally sleeping.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Iris: I intend to.

Justin's an involved daddy.

Justin: Here you are, little bunny.

Nathaniel: I can do this. I can do this.

Nathaniel: Help! Daddy! I can't do this! I've forgotten what I do with my leg!

Justin: Lower it towards the floor, nice and slowly now...

Alys retires, because her job isn't going to help her achieve her lifetime wish and she's in her eighties already. She wants to be an alchemist.

Justin: Why do we have a washing machine? Doesn't our watcher know that if you don't buy a washing machine the washing doesn't need doing?

I wish that was the case in real life as well.

When I first saw this paparazzi I wondered if Ret had somehow followed us to the new town. Though on a closer look it looks nothing like her.

A bonus shot of Bunny Boy. Everyone else is too busy being bonkers to pay attention to him so he's having fun with his dolls.

Justin: Never before have I been so pleased to go to work and nap.

You didn't go to work before you joined this household.

Justin: But I also didn't have a kid who will not sleep then. I don't even know what to try, short of nectar.

Iris: Really dodgy waffles.

Paparazzi: Ewww! Iris!

Alys: What you saying about my wife?

Never insult the wife of a sleep-deprived alchemist.

Iris: Rock-a-bye bunny, on the tree tops...

Nathaniel: Bunnies don't go up trees. Can't we play dolls?

Iris: It's 3am. Please sleep.

Nathaniel: No!

Justin: I still love you.

Iris: I still love you too.

Oh no. Oh no you don't.

Oh yes you just did. This never ends well.

Paparazzi Number 3: I don't know how I got here.

Alys: Don't look at me.

The game just keeps generating paparazzis. We had about three new ones in the space of a day, then the old ones came back again. I'm sure they travel in packs.

Alys: Probably scared of Iris puking at them.

Or you throwing Flasks of Sleep at them.

Iris: I hate myself.

Well, I did tell you not to kiss Justin.

Iris: No, not that. I can't find my penguin.

Oh. Right. Obviously.

And Justin hits adulthood.

Justin: Yep, and we'll leave this update there, thanks. Bye forum! Goodbye now!

molly1231

« Reply #927 on: May 09, 2013, 01:47:56 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D That bunny song should be in the charts.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #928 on: May 10, 2013, 01:15:46 AM »
Iris: Rock-a-bye bunny, on the tree tops...

Nathaniel: Bunnies don't go up trees. Can't we play dolls?

Iris: It's 3am. Please sleep.

Nathaniel: No!

Yep, that's parenthood in a nutshell!   ;)
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #929 on: May 10, 2013, 05:54:14 AM »
Great shot of Iris holding Nathaniel in the rocker -- the "I have no expression on my face because I'm going to start screaming if he doesn't go to sleep right away" look.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.