Author Topic: Bar - Low Water Liquor  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Ausette

  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 1793
Bar - Low Water Liquor
« on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:14 AM »
 Low Water Liquor, by Ausette

Lot Type: Dive Bar
Lot Size: 20 x 30
Cost when placed on 20x30 lot: $36,179 ($17,777 unfurnished)
Suggested Placement: 50 Ely Road, Riverview (delete premade house, zone as community lot)
Contains Late Night Content

Low Water Liquor is proudly 60% locally owned and staffed. The other 40% includes the cheaply imported drinks, mysteriously salvaged furniture, and that shifty guy who no one seems to know.












Offline wellcam884

  • Townie
  • ***
  • Posts: 107
Re: Bar - Low Water Liquor
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 08:23:20 AM »
Nice House-To-Bar converstion downloading



Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

  • Immortal
  • *****
  • Posts: 601
  • I love tea :)
Re: Bar - Low Water Liquor
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »
Lovely way to change the house to a bar Ausette.  :) I would download but I don't have LN  :-\
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Joria

  • Top Secret
  • Watcher
  • ******
  • Posts: 5741
Re: Bar - Low Water Liquor
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 06:16:09 PM »
This is great, Ausette!  You really have a way with bars.  It just feels like a local, neighborhood, mom and pop dive/hangout.  All good fun and a few tasty, frosty beverages as well!!  Love the dancing on the tables screenie.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery