Author Topic: I need help with my single mother , please!  (Read 57405 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: I need help with my single mother , please!
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2010, 04:03:32 AM »
You hold the shift button (which is the button to make you get CAPS but not caps lock, under that) then while you are holding down you click on your sim and the testingcheats options come up if you have the cheat enabled.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Sophieee

« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2010, 07:49:17 AM »
Just propose to him :)
or you could:
testingcheatsenabled true
then hold shift and click on the sim you are interacting with and click add to house hold :) then you dont need to worry about him leaving :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2010, 09:23:37 AM »
OK thanks everyone  :)
Sophieee, I'm not trying to marry a sim, I'm trying to age a sim up. But thanks for the help.  ;)

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #93 on: April 30, 2010, 10:11:07 PM »
How can I help Yaze to achieve a progress in the military career? And a progress with the babysitter?  ;) (Few options appear when I click on her to interact. I think it's because she's the babysitter.)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #94 on: April 30, 2010, 10:19:23 PM »
Hi Jerseygirl!

If you click on the career tab for your Sim (lower right corner), you'll see the metrics needed for the current level of his career.  For military, I believe it's only Handiness and Athletic, depending on the level.  You'll see little smiley faces next to each metric that tell you how well your Sim is doing.  Work on those skills and level them up to see increases in the job metrics.  This helps your Sim get promotions faster.  You can also set the tone of the workday by selecting from the drop down menu in the upper left corner while he's at work.  It can be Business as Usual, Work Hard, Chat with Co-workers, etc.  The Work Hard tone will help your Sim advance to the next career level faster, but he will be more stressed out because of it.

As for the babysitter, there are probably few interactions because she's a teenager.  There will never be romantic interactions available between an adult and a teenager.  To befriend her, just keep using the interactions that are available and others will likely appear as the relationship bar advances.

I hope this helps!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #95 on: May 01, 2010, 07:09:25 AM »
If you really want to hit it off with the babysitter, you can activate the cheat "testingcheatsenabled true", ctrl-shift-click on the babysitter and "activate aging" (or similar; I have the Swedish version). Although the babysitter will become a young adult (and thus woohooable ;)), he/she will stop being your babysitter so you'll have to find a new one afterwards.
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #96 on: May 01, 2010, 09:24:52 AM »
Well, I didn't know you could do that with someone visiting.  You learn something new everyday.  Will have to try that.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #97 on: May 01, 2010, 11:48:30 AM »
I've already used a birthday cake and aged the babysitter up to a young adult , but still the interactions are few when she is at my house , only on phone i can invite her out and then more interactions appear when they are out together !
when will she stop being my babysitter? just if they woohooed ?

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #98 on: May 01, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »
She should stop being the babysitter when she ages up to young adult.  Did she keep babysitting for you?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #99 on: May 01, 2010, 04:06:29 PM »
If she is still considered to be your babysitter there should be an option to "ask to hang out" when you click on her (still, I have the Swedish version so it may be something slightly different). Then she has in effect ended her job early that day and is considered a normal sim until she comes back the next day to continue working. This enables all possible interactions with her just as normal.
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #100 on: May 01, 2010, 09:35:00 PM »
Great. I tried this and it worked ... Thanks a lot  :) :)

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #101 on: May 01, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »
great I tried this and it worked ... Thanks a lot  :) :)
You're welcome.

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2010, 09:36:58 AM »
Hi again  :)
Now I'm done with the parents. I made them acheive their lifetime wishes, so I want them to leave the house or die (I know it seems mean :$ ) to leave me space to play with the 2 sons in the same house... how can I do that?
(notice that I've stopped the aging up, so the parents are not aging up and are not going to die of old age!)

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2010, 12:41:51 PM »
Either you could move them away with 'Edit Town' (in the "..." menu) and clicking on your current household and choosing to split it, or you can do the same thing as here:
activate the cheat "testingcheatsenabled true", ctrl-shift-click on the babysitter and "activate aging" (or similar; I have the Swedish version).
but on the old parents. This will make them die of old age even with aging off.

Offline jersygirl15

• Townie
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
Can you explain more about moving them away? Will they move to another home? Will I be playing with the sons or with the parents then?

anything