Author Topic: Little House in the Woods: Chapter 34: The Final Chapter (Story Finished!!)  (Read 37835 times)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
Great ending! Great story!  I really liked how you told the story from each of the character's point of view.
Thank you very much! I was originally going to let Grace tell the who story but... she died.

Offline Markel1970A

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Little House in the Woods
« Reply #226 on: November 14, 2012, 10:02:21 PM »
I just ralized something, Grace died... ON HER BIRTHDAY??!!  :o

Yep. She did.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
Wow I just read this and all I can say is wow! What a great story! I loved it so much!! You are amazing in your creativity and writing! I am very impressed. It is the first miscellaneous story I have read! And it was truly great! This probably pushed me to read others. I will for sure be reading your other stories now. Great job and what an awesome story!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
Wow I just read this and all I can say is wow! What a great story! I loved it so much!! You are amazing in your creativity and writing! I am very impressed. It is the first miscellaneous story I have read! And it was truly great! This probably pushed me to read others. I will for sure be reading your other stories now. Great job and what an awesome story!
Thank you very much! I am currently working a revision of this set in modern times.

SimBlip

'Little House in the Woods' is an amazing story. Gripping and entertaining.
I enjoyed it very much. Thank you, Spork. :)

anything