Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 404605 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapters: Final Statistics & Family Photo)
« Reply #1170 on: December 02, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »

Left to Right: (Standing) Amon, Apollo, Artie, Ares, Angus, Aker ; (sitting) Airica, Adrasteia
Day Finished: Week 62, Day 7
Total Museum Value: §3,270,225

Artie's Pieces -- Sculptures: §254,771 ; Portraits: §35,869 ; Photographs: §79,135 -- Total Value: §369,775

Ares' Pieces -- Sculptures: §377,782 ; Portraits: §71565 ; Photographs: §114,090 -- Total Value: §563,437

Apollo's Pieces -- Sculptures: §378,867 ; Portraits: §68,055 ; Photographs: §187,108 -- Total Value: §634,030

Angus' Pieces -- Sculptures: §295,643 ; Portraits: §57,258 ; Photographs: §154,857 -- Total Value: §507,758

Amon's Pieces -- Sculptures: §239,603 ; Portraits: §53,923 ; Photographs: §125,195 -- Total Value: §418,721

Aker's Pieces -- Sculptures: §220,989 ; Portraits: §53,004 ; Photographs: §96,707 -- Total Value: §370,700

Airica's Pieces -- Sculptures: §135,776 ; Portraits: §46,964 ; Photographs: §53,392 -- Total Value: §235,862

Adrasteia's Pieces -- Sculptures: §108,979 ; Portraits: §35,840 ; Photographs: §25,123 -- Total Value: §169,942

Random Pictures: Yeah I know.. more of them.

Final Gem Collection: Guess it's never going to get finished.  Couldn't bring myself to do it in the last weeks.

Art Collection: I started collecting the various varieties of paintings for fun around generation 3 or 4 and this is the room most of it sat in while I tried to get one of each.

Here are some examples:

Random Grim Facts by Because I can

- Last Bills Paid on the Thursday before Addy ate ambrosia: §122,803
- Total Cash on Hand after selling all Grim properties: §26,535,438
- Total Lot Value: §9,322,476
- One of Artie's & 2 of Ares' photos never appreciated.
- One of Amon's portraits were only a brilliant.  Ran out of time before getting the masterpiece I wanted.
- Amon almost used the same pose for all of his sculptures.
- Only one person received the opportunity to increase painting value in the entire 62 weeks.  It was Prim Grim two days before she died.
- Personal Opinion: Some of the Grims had the best colored eyes.  Some of my favorite photos are of just their eyes.
- Total Gnomes in the Gnome Graveyard: 148
- Number of maxed skills for the 8 Grim Immortals: 37
- Total number of sims known by the 8 Immortals: 1,751
- Total number of friendships made by the 8 immortals: 1,594
- Total number of Best Friends made by the Grims: 465
- Number of traits known by Ambrosia Eaters: 2,868
- Number of plants planted in the dynasty household total: 1,146 (this includes back to Alexander)
- Number of harvestables harvested (just gardening): 22,764
- Money made by gardening: §3,757,040
- Number of space rocks picked up by Ares Grim alone: 3,209
- Total number of hours the Grim Immortals spent working out: 1,913 hours & 38 minutes
- They jogged a total of: 15,015.23 km, too.
- Including all of the wives, helpers, friends: The Grim Household painted 1642 paintings, took 387 photographs, and sculpted 1725 sculptures.  There were 806 ice sims done and of all the sculptures sculpted only 127 were masterpieces.   This is not including all the ones I scrapped using MOO to get the masterpiece museum pieces.
- Artie sculpted 547 ice Sims.  Half of them were Apollo and a third of them were Amon to keep them busy.
- There were 15 pets in the Grim Household over time:  Mr Bigglesworth counts twice.   The others were Bella, Baxtor, Bubba, Beowulf, Barkley, Bridget, Bronte, Chester, Treasure, Alegra, Zyrtec, Athena, and Roamer.
- Over the course of the 9 months it took to do this: I used two computers, moved from Virginia to Georgia, had to reinstall the Sims at least 10 times. 

Artie: Blah Blah blah the woman never shuts up.   If any of the Grim fans would like to give their opinion on what the boys should do, PM Rica.   The choices are: have a second life, join The Boss, become a firefly.  If you can think of a choice that Rica should have included, PM her that too.  Whee off to my meeting.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

TheTripWasInfraGreen

I am floored by all that your Grims did. Hat's off to you! That museum value made my jaw drop in real life.

My poor weirdos in Twinbrook won't hold a candle to your immortals. I'm perfectly willing to accept that.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
I am floored by all that your Grims did. Hat's off to you! That museum value made my jaw drop in real life.

My poor weirdos in Twinbrook won't hold a candle to your immortals. I'm perfectly willing to accept that.

Thank you!  I had a good friend tell me earlier today "Brb just dropped my jaw.  I think it's downstairs."  Which still has me giggling.   If I can get that museum value, so can anyone else.  I just put a lot of effort into it which shows I think.  I won't toot my own horn because I know that someone will do just as good as I did if they want to. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
WOW. I am very impressed. Your museum value is Stupendous. I can only dream of getting close. Triple Congrats to you and the Grims on a job well done Rica.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Well, that ends that.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Congratulations on finishing. I am totally not jealous of your museum value honest I am not  ;).

Check out Rica's immortal dynasty hall of fame entry

I am incredibly proud to induct you into the dynasty hall of fame.You deserve it after all your hard work.well done.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Well, that ends that.

Not over until the fat lady sings.

Congratulations on finishing. I am totally not jealous of your museum value honest I am not  ;).

Check out Rica's immortal dynasty hall of fame entry

I am incredibly proud to induct you into the dynasty hall of fame.You deserve it after all your hard work.well done.

Rachel

Thank you so much for inviting me in, Rachel.  It really means a lot.  Just remember it's not our scores that count.  It's the fact that we finished and the fact that you come first alphabetically should help a little.  Am I right? :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladydragon76

• Townie
Congratulations!  You've done an incredible job, the story is great, and I'm just so grateful you shared all your hard work with us.

Thank you! <3
I reject your reality, and substitute my own!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Not over until the fat lady sings.

Thank you so much for inviting me in, Rachel.  It really means a lot.  Just remember it's not our scores that count.  It's the fact that we finished and the fact that you come first alphabetically should help a little.  Am I right? :)

Perhaps I should change my name to aaaaratchie so I can be first on the scoreboard. You are so right just finishing a dynasty without going insane or should I say insaner is a huge achievement. I am waiting patiently for you to start a life state dynasty now. Go on you know you want too. I mean once you finish the red guy's story first.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Congratulations! This has been really impressive -- and we're still waiting for more! You've earned a break, but I'm hoping someone decides to go to Monte Vista!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

JessieJJJ

Wow that was amazing. I even still remember Christin( Artie's wife) and her obsession with fireflys :)
And I remember when Angus was born and he was not red :D good times...

Well done, you have inspired me to make a red sim and call home Arthur, Artie's long lost brother.
The way you write, the next day I would wonder if there was more and I also hope you do another story with Artie because he is special(being funny and insane XD)

Well done! I will miss Airica the most.

Jessie

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
You're such an inspiration!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Great work Ricalynn. However do you get the symbol for simoleons and where can I get it from? (I'm sick of using the dollar sign when I should be using that).

SimBlip

Fabulous score, Rica!!!  ;D
Thank you for giving totals by sculptures, paintings and photographs.
And I loved all the Grim stats too! :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Right Before the Meeting )
« Reply #1184 on: December 02, 2012, 07:58:04 PM »

Airica: "Where in the world did I end up?"
-looks around-
Airica: "Oh hello freaky painting. Can you talk?"

Airica: "Witchybutt!"
Francisco: "Sweetcheeks!"

Francisco: "Oh boy do you feel good. Not looking too bad either."
Airica: "Yeah well you know.  When you got it, you got it."
Francisco: "I was told we didn't have a lot of time."

Airica: "Then let's make the most of it."
Francisco: "I've heard some rumors on the chatter.  I need to tell you."
Airica: "First kiss me then we can talk."

Francisco: "Babe we gotta talk not just paw.   There's bad news with your name all over it on the waves."
Airica: "What do you mean?"
Francisco: "They're saying because of Reka that you're going to end up having to pay."
Airica: "I'm already having to pay.  Look what they did to me."
Francisco: "I know but they're saying even extra when the reapers brought me in."

Airica: "So that's how you got wrapped up into saving us? The reapers?"
Francisco: "Yeah.  I was able to hold it together until this meeting."
Airica: "What else have you heard?"
Francisco: "Not good.  The techie alien rep is supposed to be out for your head.  They didn't like that Reka was taken from them."
Airica: "This is all over a stupid accident."
Francisco: "Reka is mad over a stupid accident.  The techies were making a move for power and failed miserably."
Airica: "Am I going to get fixed?"
Francisco: "I don't know."

Francisco: "I'll do whatever I can to protect you.  This may be our last few moments together though."
Airica: "We always knew it would be hard."
Francisco: "Two different worlds."
Airica: "I'll always keep you in my heart bin."
Francisco: "You'll always be my girl."
Airica: "It's too bad we couldn't get married."
Francisco: "Why not right now?"
Airica: "Huh?"
Artie: "Woman!  Get a move on!"
Francisco: "Get down on one knee and propose to me."

Airica: "What if you want to move on?"
Francisco: "We'll both have to move on but we'll both always remember the other one, too."
Airica: "You're right.  Be mine forever."
Artie: "Airica Lynn Grim! Five!"
Francisco: "Forever."
Artie: "Four!"
Airica: "And ever"
Artie: "Three!"
Francisco: -pulls her close for one last squeeze-
Artie: "Two!"

Airica: "Bye!"
Artie: "One!" -hits the button and they both teleport away-
Francisco: "Bye.."

Reaper Bob: "Hey man.  How you doing?"
Francisco: "Not so good.  They took Airica away again.  You hear the chatter on that meeting?"
Reaper Bob: "Yeah not looking good for our girl is it."
Francisco: "Not at all."

Reaper Bob: "I figure a man might be happy his woman would stay that way forever."
Francisco: "Being stuck in a computer isn't how her life is supposed to go."
Reaper Bob: "That's true.  But that's not what I said."
Francisco: "No.  She'd never truly be happy if she couldn't go back to her old life."
Reaper Bob: "Probably not but at least you're aware.  Have you thought about what to do with your life?'
Francisco: "There's the job offer but I asked for time."
Reaper Bob: "Your girl is being sent away.  Why did you ask for time?"
Francisco: "To figure things out I guess."

Reaper Bob: "I have an idea of something you could do.."
Francisco: "What's that?"
Reaper Bob: "Ever heard of the TV Show, The mole?"