Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 230017 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shady eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: The Meeting )
« Reply #1225 on: January 03, 2013, 02:57:36 PM »
Anita actually came to Reka & Aker's birthday.  She was a townie that randomly showed up because everyone in the Grim house had Legendary Host.  Reka just never made happy faces at her and at first I thought it was funny.  Then a few Sim days later, Reka died while I was trying to get Aker's portrait.  I then decided that I wanted the bow girl as the next wife and decided to go with that.  Pictures were mostly taken because at the time it was hilarious that Reka was having such a reaction.  I never suspected that she would die.   

In the end though if Prim had been long lived once again, Reka still wouldn't have been the mother of generation 7. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn
Current Active Stories: Artie's TS4 Dynasty || Grim Rivalries

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1226 on: January 03, 2013, 03:03:36 PM »
Anita actually came to Reka & Aker's birthday.  She was a townie that randomly showed up because everyone in the Grim house had Legendary Host.  Reka just never made happy faces at her and at first I thought it was funny.  Then a few Sim days later, Reka died while I was trying to get Aker's portrait.  I then decided that I wanted the bow girl as the next wife and decided to go with that.  Pictures were mostly taken because at the time it was hilarious that Reka was having such a reaction.  I never suspected that she would die.   

In the end though if Prim had been long lived once again, Reka still wouldn't have been the mother of generation 7.

Wow, it's a stroke of luck that you took pictures and were able to formulate a storyline around Reka's death! And, of course, that Anita was on hand as the next spouse. I applaud your storytelling skills!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #1227 on: May 28, 2013, 01:14:59 PM »
I know its past the 60 days limit but Rica I just had to say OMG!!! This was such an awesome story and super congrats on HoF! I have been trying for the last 5 months to get the last 4 pages to load so I could finish this and my dodgy internet only decided to be good today... But it was sooo worth it because you my dear are a master storyteller! Thank you for the entire Artie legacy from the first attempt til now!
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1228 on: May 28, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
Thank you very very much Mags.   Artie's story is far from over especially with the race going on between Reka and Airica right now.  He's my go to guy for testing all new EPs that come out and if we can have red Sims, he'll probably be my first Sim in Sims 4, too. 

I appreciate the comment and the fact that you read the story.  It means a lot to me. 

Offline ToniSimbot

• Llama Wrangler
  • We shall take over SimNation with fire and blood
    • Simblr (beware spoilers)
« Reply #1229 on: May 30, 2013, 04:44:13 AM »
It took me a solid two weeks to read through the whole thing and it was soo worth it! This and your new story are pretty much the reason I joined the forum instead of just lurking. Congrats for Artie!!
Current Story: Vesta's Reward

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1230 on: May 31, 2013, 11:14:02 AM »
Welcome to the forum!  Thank you for reading Artie.   I was just happy to share him and his stories with the forum.   I hope you enjoy your time here.  I love this forum more every day. 

Offline Stark

• Nooboo
« Reply #1231 on: June 08, 2013, 08:18:29 PM »
It took me a solid two weeks to read through the whole thing and it was soo worth it! This and your new story are pretty much the reason I joined the forum instead of just lurking. Congrats for Artie!!

Can I just say ditto!  This has been my go to site for simming information for a while and as a dedicated lurker here your journey with Artie in this dynasty finally convinced me to join the forums. Thank you so much for sharing it and be assured your (and Artie's) efforts have entertained many more people than you realize.  Now I'm going back to the top and reading this thread again because I have not laughed that hard in years...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #1232 on: June 08, 2013, 10:12:40 PM »
Can I just say ditto!  This has been my go to site for simming information for a while and as a dedicated lurker here your journey with Artie in this dynasty finally convinced me to join the forums. Thank you so much for sharing it and be assured your (and Artie's) efforts have entertained many more people than you realize.  Now I'm going back to the top and reading this thread again because I have not laughed that hard in years...

Thank you!   Artie is an interesting and very special Sim.  Enjoy the reading and Welcome to the forum.   There are many wonderful writers here and some are much better than I am.  Artie and I are not done yet.  Not only is he my slave for every new expansion (look for an Artie mermaid in 3 weeks!), he also has a few more adventures to go. 

Offline Posidem

• Dutch of the Sea
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1233 on: July 21, 2013, 01:40:12 AM »
I'm not sure if I can post here, would this be considered necroing a thread? I hope not..  :-\

Anyway, I absolutely loved this dynasty and how you set it up! You've been an inspiration for me, and I've set up my dynasty similar to yours. Thank you so much for the wonderful story! :D

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
« Reply #1234 on: July 21, 2013, 04:29:18 PM »
Well, I guess since ratchie has made an Immortal Dynasty with blue Sims and you've done one with red Sims, I need to do one with purple Sims or greenies!  ;D

I really enjoy reading this story, Rica, and you're sort of my mentor, you know. I hope you complete your Life States dual dynasty and give a happy ending to Reka. The cute child Boss was very cute although her angry scream was not really angry at all, more like a happy yell.  :-\
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Offline smaurine82

• Townie
    • Jensen Legacy
« Reply #1235 on: September 30, 2013, 12:04:24 PM »
I just wanted to say that this is one of the few stories that has been able to hold my interest. Thank you very much for sharing it with us!

Offline Avery4u

• Townie
  • The Watcher Of Logan Foster
« Reply #1236 on: October 26, 2013, 01:07:00 PM »
Congrats! I know Artie can be a tough cookie sometimes, but he can be a softie  ;D
If You Need A Call, Get A Phone.

- Avery

anything